ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Where do you rank this past Sundays game against the Bills all time?
Titty Meat 09:04 PM 01-27-2022
I got to put it behind our super bowl victory over San Fransico. I see alot of people always talking about the Miami Christmas game I wasn't alive for that. The Montana game on MNF @ Denver was pretty iconic but to me IMO comes nowhere close as our last game.

What say you?
[Reply]
Bump 10:50 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
1. 2011 Chiefs Jets
lol, I too saw that youtube video. That was the catalyst to getting Mahomes, right?
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:51 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by Bump:
lol, I too saw that youtube video. That was the catalyst to getting Mahomes, right?
In a roundabout, Butterfly Effect type way, yes it was.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:52 PM 01-27-2022
Favorite is the SB winner. Because of the result not the play of both teams.

Bills divisional Best game ever???? Probably. Thinking Elway/Montana game, our coming out as a team on MNF in the Early 90’s. May be a memory thing and wasn’t that good of games.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 10:55 PM 01-27-2022
I’ve had friends of mine, that are fans of other teams text me this week that was the best game they’ve ever seen. It was insane. I was super drunk, like SUPER DRUNK. But the final 2 minutes and OT were so fucking mind blowing, and almost impossible to comprehend that it took til the next day and a few watches to grasp it. It was something that never should happen because of the impossibility of it. To me, up to this point it was the best game I’ve ever seen. And we’ve had a bunch in the Mahomes era, and not discounting the SB win, or 0-24, or down 10 to Tenn. but it was insane that it played out like that. That’s true magic, and Mahomes is the magician.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:04 PM 01-27-2022
It's probably a top 10 game of all time. Both of the best QBs in the NFL thought to be unbeatable on their best days actually had their best days at the same time in the divisional. Unstoppable force vs immovable object, that luckily for us was decided in our favor by a coin toss.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:26 PM 01-27-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
That's exactly what it reminded me of.

We've beaten them twice now so maybe next year is their turn after they sign Deion Sanders.

The Tyreek play reminded me of Alvin Harper's catch against SF in the 1992 championship.
Next year they'll bet on Tre White being healthy.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:02 AM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
It's probably a top 10 game of all time.
The Raiders/Chargers is up there too...I didn't think that would get topped for a while.

Some people think the KC /Rams was the best regular season game of all time...so Mahomes is stacking them.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:11 AM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I got to put it behind our super bowl victory over San Fransico. I see alot of people always talking about the Miami Christmas game I wasn't alive for that. The Montana game on MNF @ Denver was pretty iconic but to me IMO comes nowhere close as our last game.

What say you?
I really loved the Houston 24 points down playoff comeback - that was special.

It and Buffalo will be just as special if we win the SB again, if not, just barely a notch below it.

The Super Bowl win. WASP, D Williams. Mahomes.

The AFC win was almost as good as those.

We gotta beat the Bengals this week...
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:12 AM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
It's probably a top 10 game of all time. Both of the best QBs in the NFL thought to be unbeatable on their best days actually had their best days at the same time in the divisional. Unstoppable force vs immovable object, that luckily for us was decided in our favor by a coin toss.
It wasn't decided by the coin toss.

Buffalo gave up the 13 second FG drive, then Mahomes surgically marched his team down the field.

It was decided by MAHOMES.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:16 AM 01-28-2022
That's exactly what it reminded me of.

We've beaten them twice now so maybe next year is their turn after they sign Deion Sanders.

The Tyreek play reminded me of Alvin Harper's catch against SF in the 1992 championship.
Nah, Allen and Diggs are Malone and Stockton to Mahomes and Hill's Jordan and Pippen - never gonna win it all because of that generational talent in the way.

We're in their head. Their whole team was built specifically to beat this KC team, this year. We may have broke them. If they make it back to Arrowhead in the playoffs next year, they're getting beat again.

Mark it, dude.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:19 AM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Nah, Allen and Diggs are Malone and Stockton to Mahomes and Hill's Jordan and Pippen - never gonna win it all because of that generational talent in the way.

We're in their head. Their whole team was built specifically to beat this KC team, this year. We may have broke them. If they make it back to Arrowhead in the playoffs next year, they're getting beat again.

Mark it, dude.
I like that analogy.

But Dallas was in the Niners heads just the same.

And Buffalo beat the fuck out of us in the regular season.

I see these teams as very, very close if Buffalo can add an elite rusher or skill position player.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 12:29 AM 01-28-2022
I like that analogy.

But Dallas was in the Niners heads just the same.

And Buffalo beat the fuck out of us in the regular season.

I see these teams as very, very close if Buffalo can add an elite rusher or skill position player.
their defense is no joke.

Don't know if Allen will last long with the amount of running he does with his body so upright and taking those hits. Like Lamar. He tries to truck Honey Badger or Jamal Adams the way he did C Ward last weekend, he's gonna have a come-to-Jesus moment.

If Baltimore or Denver add a real QB (Rodgers or Wilson) they're dangerous. Cincy is obviously going to be good for a little while.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:33 AM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
their defense is no joke.

Don't know if Allen will last long with the amount of running he does with his body so upright and taking those hits.
I'm more curious what Allen looks like if Daboll leaves...he developed him from a country kid with a big arm that was terribly inaccurate. He looked amazing on Sunday...so much better than the AFCCG in 2020.

I mentioned before how fortunate KC is...in their HC is their OC. He cant get poached..
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:42 AM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:

What say you?
Me personally:

Super Bowl - because Super Bowl
2020 AFCCG - Got the Lamar Hunt Trophy back.
2020 Houston - Feels like we finally broke "Because Chiefs".

This one is below those. But only because it was shedding a fucking lifetime of failure and heartache. It was incredibly cathartic.

HOWEVER. From a pure football perspective, this is the best game I've ever seen. It probably ranks up there with the Monday Night Montana-Elway game, probably better, but I'm open to recency bias.

It's impossible to separate my rooting interest from the game, but that might be the best game I've ever seen. It certainly feels like it on 1/28/22, but again, I'm open to recency bias.
[Reply]
Buehler445 12:46 AM 01-28-2022
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'm more curious what Allen looks like if Daboll leaves...he developed him from a country kid with a big arm that was terribly inaccurate. He looked amazing on Sunday...so much better than the AFCCG in 2020.

I mentioned before how fortunate KC is...in their HC is their OC. He cant get poached..
From what Brian Daboll was here, I just can't bring myself to believe Daboll did anything but sit on his thumb.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 4
< 12 34 >
Up