ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 46
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The SNL Thread
Easy 6 08:51 PM 05-12-2007
I've been considering doing this for a while, so here goes. A thread to discuss anyone & anything relating to the show.

They keep a pretty tight lid on all images & apparently stay after youtube as well, so those kinds of things might be a 'lil hard to come by, but oh well.

Pretty much everyone here seems to be a fan of it on some level, so it might be kinda fun.

Its as close to Cant Miss Television as there is for me.
[Reply]
Fish 08:56 AM 12-22-2013
Timberlake is funny. But he needs something new. The "Cartoon hands dance over-the-top excited" thing has been done too many times and has lost the luster.
[Reply]
KCUnited 09:01 AM 12-22-2013
I've been working from home lately and have caught a few episodes of Family Feud. I can say with 100% certainty that the real Family Feud out SNL's the SNL Family Feud.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:11 AM 12-22-2013
Originally Posted by Fish:
Timberlake is funny. But he needs something new. The "Cartoon hands dance over-the-top excited" thing has been done too many times and has lost the luster.
Not for me. I thought the skit was funny.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:13 AM 12-22-2013
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Not for me. I thought the skit was funny.
Can see that, and I did chuckle to see it pop up right away, but am curious for perspective's sake, have you seen all the other 5 times he's done it?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:14 AM 12-22-2013
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
This... Heavy set girl and the one from Chicago both seem like they'll work..
Yep, the women in the new cast stand out for me so far. The Chicago one is hot. It's really hard for female hot comedians to be successful. You have to be way more funny that "normal" before males will not focus on that you are hot and focus on the fact your funny.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:23 AM 12-22-2013
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Yep, the women in the new cast stand out for me so far. The Chicago one is hot. It's really hard for female hot comedians to be successful. You have to be way more funny that "normal" before males will not focus on that you are hot and focus on the fact your funny.
Disagree, I see funny like Leisure Suit Larry sees sluttiness in a darkened bar.

A little hot or a lot hot, being funny is a force multiplier, for instance Rikki Lindholme or Alison Haislip.

Ironically Sarah Silverman has to make me laugh each time before I find her attractive again.
[Reply]
Captain Obvious 11:17 PM 12-22-2013
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
I have the hots for that Ciciley Strong chick on weekend update. She is adorable.
I would do dirty, dirty things to her. And I have a feeling she would be more than ok with dirty, dirty things.
[Reply]
Omaha 12:32 AM 12-23-2013
I have the hots for that Ciciley Strong chick on weekend update. She is adorable.
She's not hot and she's probably the least funny chick in the cast. WTF?
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:42 AM 12-23-2013
Originally Posted by Omaha:
You're nuts, she has a beautiful face and a great bod.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:06 AM 12-23-2013
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
This... Heavy set girl and the one from Chicago both seem like they'll work..
Yo! You mean yo' l'il baby Aidy?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:08 AM 12-23-2013
I WILL SHOVE COAL UP YOUR ASS AND KICK IT 'TIL YOU SHIT DIAMONDS!!!!
[Reply]
SuperChief 01:19 AM 12-23-2013
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I WILL SHOVE COAL UP YOUR ASS AND KICK IT 'TIL YOU SHIT DIAMONDS!!!!
For me, that was easily the funniest SNL skit I've seen in years. A bit over the top, but with the cameos it made it all come together, IMO.
[Reply]
Omaha 07:56 AM 12-23-2013
Originally Posted by scott free:
You're nuts, she has a beautiful face and a great bod.
Her face is average at best. My wife and I were commenting on how out of shape she looks as we watched this weekend. She absolutely does not have a nice body.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 08:17 AM 12-23-2013
Her face is average at best. My wife and I were commenting on how out of shape she looks as we watched this weekend. She absolutely does not have a nice body.
Omaha thinks a chick is too fat there's front page news.
[Reply]
Omaha 08:41 AM 12-23-2013
Omaha thinks a chick is too fat there's front page news.
If you think she's got a nice, tight body then you're not paying attention.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 46
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up