ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone had employer not pay you?
Titty Meat 01:31 PM 10-15-2021
To keep it short I was working a part time job the place kept delaying the opening so I quit. They owe me a few hundred bucks but keep making up excuses and are about 3 weeks behind from when I was oringially supposee to get paid.

What are my options here?
[Reply]
Frazod 07:58 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
That’s what happened at a sale barn. Right before the auctioning started on the livestock, the feds stepped in and took control, including all the cattle. The farmers lost the cattle they had brought to sell that day.
My grandpa lost some cattle that day and he was pissed. I was friends with the sale barn owners son. My grandpa didn’t care much for my friend. Like my friend had Jack shit to do with anything.
Years later, that sales barn owner borrowed a bunch of money from a bank in St. Joe. He was borrowing money using numerous herds of cattle as collateral. The slight of hand was he only had one herd. When he defaulted on all the loans it almost bankrupted the bank in St. Joe. He ended up going to federal prison. His wife snuck him in McDonald’s hamburgers hid in her bra. Those probably caused his heart attack died from years later.
Wow. Electronic funds is one thing - I can't believe the government goons actually stole real living, breathing cows.

Talk about the cure being worse than the disease.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:09 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Worked at a small town restaurant for two weeks in high school. Their time card machine was “down” and at payday they gave me $20 cash. When I protested they asked for my time cards and then wished me luck when I said I was owed a couple hundred bucks.

Walked out that day and applied to a new place. I wish you the best, man, I remember the process seemed like a nightmare to navigate when I looked into it then.
I remember the shit my friends and I did when I was in high school. We would have definitely paid them back many times over in our own way. :-)
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:13 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I remember the shit my friends and I did when I was in high school. We would have definitely paid them back many times over in our own way. :-)
If it's any consolation, I didn't tell him I was quitting when I took my $20 and walked out. I then went to the town Applebee's and applied that day and got an interview (ended up working there for five years). I needed work bad before college and wanted to make sure I had a place to jump to before quitting.

But in my next shift at the old place I was supposed to prep before it opened up (shows the quality of the place to allow an 18 year old who had been there two weeks to do that) and when I knew I had the interview at Applebee's I called the manager to tell him I quit the morning I had that shift. He threw a hissy fit and told me they planned to fire me that day and that I never met their qualifications. Good times.
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:14 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Restaurants are the easiest to be passive aggressive against.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:18 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Restaurants are the easiest to be passive aggressive against.
I'd have been passive aggressive with a few dozen eggs that had rotted under my porch for a couple of weeks.
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:27 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
If it's any consolation, I didn't tell him I was quitting when I took my $20 and walked out. I then went to the town Applebee's and applied that day and got an interview (ended up working there for five years)

But in my next shift at the old place I was supposed to prep before it opened up (shows the quality of the place to allow an 18 year old who had been there two weeks to do that) and when I knew I had the interview at Applebee's I called the manager to tell him I quit the morning I had that shift. He threw a hissy fit and told me they planned to fire me that day and that I never met their qualifications. Good times.
One time these two goobs were working at the Shoney’s on Front Street. A busboy and a dishwasher. Manager kept passing them over to be promoted to cooks. One Friday, the busiest lunch hour of the week, they went into slow down mode. Didn’t bus any tables, didn’t wash any dishes, let the garbage cans overflow. Right when rush hour hit, all the table were dirty, none of the dishes washed, they walked out. Manager had to wash dishes and the waitresses had to bus the tables.
Unfortunately they had to wait til 2pm to get their paychecks. When one of them went home the stepmom asked, “why aren’t you at work?” He replied, “I quit.” Stoopid bitch was like, “what are you going to do now.” Like a dipshit couldn’t go out and get 10 minimum wage jobs a day if he wanted to.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 08:45 PM 10-15-2021
When you suck dick for crack, sometimes the drug dealer doesn't keep his word.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:08 AM 10-16-2021
Need to roll up in that bitch like

[Reply]
Page 4 of 4
< 1234
Up