ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone had employer not pay you?
Titty Meat 01:31 PM 10-15-2021
To keep it short I was working a part time job the place kept delaying the opening so I quit. They owe me a few hundred bucks but keep making up excuses and are about 3 weeks behind from when I was oringially supposee to get paid.

What are my options here?
[Reply]
KCUnited 07:16 PM 10-15-2021
Show up and get your money.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:16 PM 10-15-2021
You should count your blessings he didn’t give you syphilis and move on.
[Reply]
Coach 07:19 PM 10-15-2021
You could tell him to meet you at Arrowhead and then you can give him a beat down.

Jokes aside, that's a crappy deal. I'd suggest you go to the state and federal board of labor.
[Reply]
TribalElder 07:20 PM 10-15-2021
Molotov Cocktail
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:22 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
Show up and get your money.
I did today they said it wasnt there. The assistant tried to claim I picked up my check last Friday. Last Friday I showed up and they said it wouldnt be ready til the middle of this week. When the middle of this week happened and I sent messages they were all ignored :-)
[Reply]
BWillie 07:26 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I did today they said it wasnt there. The assistant tried to claim I picked up my check last Friday. Last Friday I showed up and they said it wouldnt be ready til the middle of this week. When the middle of this week happened and I sent messages they were all ignored :-)
Where is this place so I know not to go there.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:27 PM 10-15-2021
Sounds like you gotta take this out on their bungholes. Rape your manager and I bet that direct deposit hits the next day.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:31 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Pablo:
Sounds like you gotta take this out on their bungholes. Rape your manager and I bet that direct deposit hits the next day.
I used to be scared of the dick now I throw lips to the shit
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:31 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Do they actually follow up on it?
MO used to. We filed against an employer in high school who had mandatory staff meeting they refused to pay us for and got the back pay.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:33 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Where is this place so I know not to go there.
I'll bow out on that one til this is atleast settled. The amazing thing about this period of time I wasn't paid they literally had media there covering their business. I'm in some of the fucking pics that were taken that night :-)
[Reply]
stumppy 07:33 PM 10-15-2021
There's always the nuclear option.....unleash Chiefsplanet on them.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 07:35 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by stumppy:
There's always the nuclear option.....unleash Chiefsplanet on them.
My CP approval rating is in the teens most of you would write them thank you cards :-)
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:38 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Worked at a small town restaurant for two weeks in high school. Their time card machine was “down” and at payday they gave me $20 cash. When I protested they asked for my time cards and then wished me luck when I said I was owed a couple hundred bucks.

Walked out that day and applied to a new place. I wish you the best, man, I remember the process seemed like a nightmare to navigate when I looked into it then.
Should of kept working, then one night at closing, pour grease into all the drains.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 07:42 PM 10-15-2021
Bill I just had Taco Bell I can shit on their sidewalk if you want
[Reply]
Flying High D 07:51 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Years ago my soon-to-be wife worked for Intercounty Title Company in Chicago. The owners were sleazeballs who were involved in all sorts of illegal activities, and one day the government stepped in, froze all their accounts and shuttered the business. As a result, my wife not only didn't get her final paycheck, but also worked the last two weeks for free. The feds didn't give a shit about the employees. One of the attorneys who had worked there tried for years to get them paid to no avail.

That was over 20 years ago. She never did see a cent of that money.
That’s what happened at a sale barn. Right before the auctioning started on the livestock, the feds stepped in and took control, including all the cattle. The farmers lost the cattle they had brought to sell that day.
My grandpa lost some cattle that day and he was pissed. I was friends with the sale barn owners son. My grandpa didn’t care much for my friend. Like my friend had Jack shit to do with anything.
Years later, that sales barn owner borrowed a bunch of money from a bank in St. Joe. He was borrowing money using numerous herds of cattle as collateral. The slight of hand was he only had one herd. When he defaulted on all the loans it almost bankrupted the bank in St. Joe. He ended up going to federal prison. His wife snuck him in McDonald’s hamburgers hid in her bra. Those probably caused his heart attack died from years later.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up