ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which one do you pick?
Hawaii + $250,000 annual stipend 42 77.78%
Tennessee + $399,910 annual stipend 12 22.22%
Gosh, I can't decide. 0 0%
Voters: 54. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Nzoner's Game Room>Mansionmania Tournament: Round 1, Heat 13
Rain Man 10:18 AM 10-15-2021
Mansionmania continues. I'm going to show you the most expensive homes in every state and a few territories, with a few extras thrown in from the largest states to get the tourney up to 64. It'll be a single-elimination tournament.

You will choose among each pair of houses with the following assumptions:

I encourage you to click on the maps in the listings to see the general location and neighborhood.

Also, I will only enter contestants if they have a sufficient number of photos to judge, as determined by me.

Your entries in this heat are:

Hawaii:

https://www.realtor.com/realestatean...0_M91907-82962

Tennessee:

https://www.realtor.com/realestatean...5_M85695-71159
[Reply]
oldman 02:38 PM 10-15-2021
As much as HI appeals to me weather-wise, an extra almost $150K for TN sounds pretty good. Maybe I could find a CP member in the HI house that would like to trade houses for those 2 weeks each year. I'd even bring along a couple hookers in the private jet to welcome him (or her, I don't judge) home for a week after.
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:06 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
Lots of places don't have A/C in HI, as the weather is perfect basically all the time.
The humidity and rainfall at least varies quite a bit. The leeward side of Oahu anyway Is arid, like *GASP* Sharon Springs.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:06 PM 10-15-2021
I really like the Nashville house and lot... kind of sad it's up against Hawaii, because I feel like it could go far in the tournament. But, that's the draw sometimes.

If the climate in Hawaii was a little warmer, I might get tired of it and wish there were seasons or at least a cool down sometimes.... but, looks like it's a very consistent ~78-84 for highs, which is just about perfect. Humidity is probably an issue, but I assume it's just as bad or worse in Nashville.

And it looks like you get pretty much the entire island within driving distance.

Nashville beats many houses that have been in the tournament so far, but not this one.
[Reply]
Zebedee DuBois 06:23 PM 10-15-2021
I happened to drive through Nashville this week and it sucked. Also it is hot and sweaty in October this year in TN and NC.

I am imagining and island breeze could be refreshing. I wonder if you get tired of hearing the waves hit the shore.

I'm voting Hawaii.
[Reply]
MagicHef 10:24 PM 10-15-2021
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
The humidity and rainfall at least varies quite a bit. The leeward side of Oahu anyway Is arid, like *GASP* Sharon Springs.
Kona (where this property is) is the driest city in Hawaii, and is the warmest city in the US. The all-time low is 56F. Average yearly rainfall is only 18 inches (KC gets 42 inches per year).
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 05:51 AM 10-16-2021
The Tennessee house could come with daily blowjobs and I'd still pick Hawaii instead.
[Reply]
RedRaider56 06:18 AM 10-16-2021
I saw the Hawaiian home in the new recently, as I believe the home was/is owned by Carlos Santana. (If memory serves me correctly)

Tough choice. I love the Tennessee home and the whole castle feel.

Hawaii is absolutely gorgeous but being stuck to one or two Hawaiian Islands might get old. I think the Big Island would be the best island to be stuck on, even with the volcano.

So I'm going Hawaii
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up