ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Washington Football Team
Hammock Parties 10:04 AM 10-11-2021
It is time to get right and get back to .500.

In order to do so we have to:

1. Stop Taylor Heinicke, who is playing surprisingly well.

2. Boatrace an absolutely dreadful Washington defense.

Heinicke's mobility could be an issue for us. But he is not going to make throws like Allen made last night.

We need to block Montez Sweat, who is an extremely fast pass rusher for Washington (4.4 40 yard dash at 262 lbs). He scares me a little if he lines up against Niang.

I think the Chiefs offense gets right against a pretty bad defense and we win 35-24 or so. This isn't a good team.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:55 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Well get ready, because Heinicke can scoot.

0:34

RICKY SEALS-JONES sighting! Oh noes!
[Reply]
suzzer99 02:00 PM 10-13-2021
I played Ricky Seals-Jones this week since Kyle Pitts is on a bye. Expecting big things vs. the Chiefs D. But he may be screwed if we bench Sorenson.
[Reply]
lcarus 02:09 PM 10-13-2021
I was listening to the fantasy football channel on XM in the car and they were all talking about picking up Heinicke for his upcoming career day. Frickin pathetic. This defense needs to regroup and come in with their asses on fire.

Also talked about how much of a shootout this is gonna be. It's funny how much difference a month can make. Before the season, everyone was saying the Washington defense was gonna be really good.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:13 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
I need to go find the tweet but Niemann has blitzed like 14-15 times. Dude has gotten there zero times. No pressures.
Some of these blitzes seem akin to "well shit, I can't do anything else with him so I might as well have him rush to occupy a blocker...."

Sorensen's are the same way. I don't remember the last time Hitch got through either.

We don't have good blitzers. Gay probably should be and Bolton was at Mizzou but the NFL is a different critter. Sneed is excellent at it but you can only show that card so many times and unlike some of the other guys, he CAN do multiple things well elsewhere so blitzing him is pretty painful if he doesn't get home.

Bottom line is that we need to get Sorensen and Niemann off the field and this front 4 has got to figure shit out. The effort level has really been unacceptable.
[Reply]
Eureka 02:44 PM 10-13-2021
This Heinicke QB plays like he has nothing to lose. Dude was out of football last year and was studying for an exam when he got a call. He comes in on his first start in quite some time and almost beats the Bucs. Watched him on TNF against the Giants and he threw a dime to the back of the end zone for a TD. Kind of a wow factor. He scrambles a lot as well and makes plays like this.

Anyways the Chiefs SHOULD win this one and if they don't????
[Reply]
TEX 02:51 PM 10-13-2021
It is time to get right and get back to .500.

In order to do so we have to:

1. Stop Taylor Heinicke, who is playing surprisingly well.

2. Boatrace an absolutely dreadful Washington defense.

Heinicke's mobility could be an issue for us. But he is not going to make throws like Allen made last night.

We need to block Montez Sweat, who is an extremely fast pass rusher for Washington (4.4 40 yard dash at 262 lbs). He scares me a little if he lines up against Niang.

I think the Chiefs offense gets right against a pretty bad defense and we win 35-24 or so. This isn't a good team.
Neither are we. :-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:56 PM 10-13-2021
Heinicke seems like a guy who COULD be good for a few turnovers if we don't just let him sit back and pick us apart.

Maybe Honey Badger can bait him into a couple picks.
[Reply]
Eureka 03:10 PM 10-13-2021
Heinicke seems like a guy who COULD be good for a few turnovers if we don't just let him sit back and pick us apart.

Maybe Honey Badger can bait him into a couple picks.
He could do that but that would mean the Def is good and we haven't seen that this year.

More likely he picks this def apart but Mahomes does better.
[Reply]
Kman34 04:06 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Eureka:
He could do that but that would mean the Def is good and we haven't seen that this year.

More likely he picks this def apart but Mahomes does better.
Athletic QBs are going to be a problem for this defense all year long.. This game will be no different.. Going to have to have a two score lead with 5 min to go…
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 04:57 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
LOL. Change his name from Chris to Lil Frank.
I was thinking more like Chris Berry.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:06 PM 10-13-2021
If we lose to WFT we got real problems.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:35 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Some of these blitzes seem akin to "well shit, I can't do anything else with him so I might as well have him rush to occupy a blocker...."

Sorensen's are the same way. I don't remember the last time Hitch got through either.

We don't have good blitzers. Gay probably should be and Bolton was at Mizzou but the NFL is a different critter. Sneed is excellent at it but you can only show that card so many times and unlike some of the other guys, he CAN do multiple things well elsewhere so blitzing him is pretty painful if he doesn't get home.

Bottom line is that we need to get Sorensen and Niemann off the field and this front 4 has got to figure shit out. The effort level has really been unacceptable.
Gay is a great blitzer. We need him up at the line as a weaponized pawn attacking.
[Reply]
scho63 05:43 PM 10-13-2021
If we lose this game, where do we go from there?

I would normally have so much confidence against them but after watching our D give up 29 points per game on average, I have to be shown we can win for at least the next 3 games to gain my confidence back.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:51 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:

I would normally have so much confidence against them but after watching our D give up 29 points per game on average, I have to be shown we can win for at least the next 3 games to gain my confidence back.
You can just about write this season off if they manage to lose any of these next 3 games. Browns, Ravens, and Chargers are definitely going to the playoffs and our games were decided on turnovers. Buffalo is the only team that has outright beat us. Hopefully finally getting the shit kicked out of them straight up will beat some sense into these cunts heads that there is no sleepwalking through the regular season. Our defense looked halfway decent that second half against Buffalo so not all hope is lost just yet.
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:51 PM 10-13-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
I wouldn't worry about things that have not, and may not happen.

As far as im concerned the Chiefs are about to rip off a winning streak starting on Sunday.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 8
< 1234 5678 >
Up