eDave 07:46 AM 09-13-2021

[Reply]
srvy 05:49 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
Eli sitting there looking like a spitting image of Stan Laurel

[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:17 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
Their FO has their own jobs to worry about and they're never gonna win shit with that guy at quarterback. If they haven't already come to that realization, they will soon enough.
If they haven't figured it out, then they shouldn't have their jobs anymore.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:17 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
Lamar Jackson is overpaid for a running back who can throw.
I've seen running backs with a better arm.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 06:20 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Was just saying pretty much all of this to a friend of mine. Lamar hasn't improved at all since last season. It's just ugly. I feel a little bad for him, because he seems like a nice guy, but the Lamar experiment is just about over. BAL will be looking for a new QB next season.
He’ll make one really good deep throw out of five off target or easy short throws and the commentators will rave about how elite he is and how much he improved. Yeah the throw to Sammy Watkins was great but he also missed a wide open swing pass by a country mile.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 06:31 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Not sure if you watched last night or not, but they’re still swinging from his nut sack. All broadcast was about how great of a pocket passer he’s become. Watching him somehow choke worse than Carr against a bad secondary was actually pretty satisfying by the end (even if it meant a Raider win).
Originally Posted by TEX:
Still do.
I watched, but I started off with the Manning commentary, then we turned the sound off and listened to the Dead & Co stream from St Louis last night, so I watched while I did homework and listened to some aging hippies farting out the last of their mummy dust...
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 07:03 AM 09-14-2021
Carr unloaded last night. 435 yards. Damn
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 07:30 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
I've seen running backs with a better arm.
OBJ (the receiver obv) has a better arm.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 08:35 AM 09-14-2021
Waller or Kelce?
[Reply]
lawrenceRaider 08:47 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Waller or Kelce?
Push. Kelce is better at finding the open spots I think and probably better right now.

Waller has a higher ceiling and is still learning.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:53 AM 09-14-2021
The game was great, everything else about MNF sucks.
[Reply]
RollChiefsRoll 08:55 AM 09-14-2021
Call me when Darren Waller has five straight 1,000-yard seasons.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 08:55 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider:
Push. Kelce is better at finding the open spots I think and probably better right now.

Waller has a higher ceiling and is still learning.
Another case of "It's all about the QB". Kelce and Mahommes have a connection that makes them absolutely great together. Kelce would not have the same success with Carr throwing at him. Waller on the other hand, would probably be even better with Mahomes because Mahomes is just worlds better than Carr.

That said, y'all have a good one in Waller for sure. But his ceiling is only has high as that of Derrick Carr.
[Reply]
jjchieffan 09:39 AM 09-14-2021
Listening to SiriusXM on my way to my job today and I was dumbfounded. I swear that they watched a different game than I did. They talked about what a great game it was and how good Lamar looked. All I saw was 2 bad teams playing a bunch of sloppy football. Neither team was good enough to beat a good team. Charlie Weis and Bill Leaks are usually pretty smart about their takes. But they seem to have a blind spot when it comes to the Raiders and also when it comes to Lamar. SMH.
[Reply]
Bearcat 09:52 AM 09-14-2021
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
Listening to SiriusXM on my way to my job today and I was dumbfounded. I swear that they watched a different game than I did. They talked about what a great game it was and how good Lamar looked. All I saw was 2 bad teams playing a bunch of sloppy football. Neither team was good enough to beat a good team. Charlie Weis and Bill Leaks are usually pretty smart about their takes. But they seem to have a blind spot when it comes to the Raiders and also when it comes to Lamar. SMH.
Yeah, what I'd call a crazy game in CFB is a sloppy shitshow in the NFL.. tons of unforced errors, neither team could get out of their own way.

We're truly spoiled with the Chiefs' efficiency and relatively mistake free football... or at the very least, not punting after a 1st down on the 18 or not ending a game in OT when you have the ball at the 1, etc. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:00 AM 09-14-2021
I know we all hate the Raiders but this is definitely one game we wanted them to win. The Colts, Titans, Bills, Ravens, and Browns all lost. We play LV twice so we get a chance to bury them while they bury the rest of the AFC. The same goes for Denver. Let them win now. It just clears the way for the Chiefs to come out on top at the end, provided they lock down the AFCW like they have repeatedly under Reid, even without Mahomes.
[Reply]
Page 61 of 63
« First < 11515758596061 6263 >
Up