ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Sammy Watkins to the Ravens
JakeF 04:45 PM 03-26-2021

Sammy Watkins to the Ravens - 1 year 6mil (5mil fully guaranteed), per source.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) March 26, 2021

[Reply]
scho63 02:42 PM 03-27-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I love how the crowd screams out his name right before Mahomes launches it. We've all been conditioned to look down the field when Patrick rolls out now.

I'll never get sick of reposting this play. This is the play that sealed our first Super Bowl appearance in decades, and did it with force. Thanks again, Sammy.
I'll never get sick of watching it as that moment is frozen in time for me.

I lost my shit and cried like a bitch in the middle of a bar of 200 Chief's fans and went around hugging and high fiving everyone.

It was one of the greatest moments of my life as a Chiefs fan and it was then I knew we would win the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 02:48 PM 03-27-2021
Originally Posted by notorious:
He is very overrated.
I respectfully disagree.

He is a true baller when healthy BUT he didn't get as many looks as he should have either because of our o-line and competing for looks against Kelce and Hill. Please don't mis-understand that I get the health issue BUT he also ran into the same Rams greatest show on turf issue when it came to their 3 WRs in Bruce,Holt and Proehl. Who will get the looks today?? Just saying:-)
[Reply]
srvy 03:38 PM 03-27-2021
Thanks for the memories Sammy. The injuries for us fans were frustrating and must have been even more to you. Good luck and a healthy season on your next team.

Now who will be #2? Just another hole for Veachie to fill this offseason.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 03:40 PM 03-27-2021
He thanked the Ravens on his Twitter but not the Chiefs
[Reply]
RealSNR 03:59 PM 03-27-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
I respectfully disagree.

He is a true baller when healthy BUT he didn't get as many looks as he should have either because of our o-line and competing for looks against Kelce and Hill. Please don't mis-understand that I get the health issue BUT he also ran into the same Rams greatest show on turf issue when it came to their 3 WRs in Bruce,Holt and Proehl. Who will get the looks today?? Just saying:-)
Uhh... Hakim?
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:27 PM 03-27-2021
Being a wide receiver in Lamar Jackson's offense is basically a transition to retirement. It's like cutting down to part-time.
[Reply]
TEX 05:27 PM 03-27-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefshrink:
I respectfully disagree.

He is a true baller when healthy BUT he didn't get as many looks as he should have either because of our o-line and competing for looks against Kelce and Hill. Please don't mis-understand that I get the heal4th issue BUT he also ran into the same Rams greatest show on turf issue when it came to their 3 WRs in Bruce,Holt and Proehl. Who will get the looks today?? Just saying:-)
WTF???
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:01 PM 03-27-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Uhh... Hakim?
Him as well:-)
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:02 PM 03-27-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Being a wide receiver in Lamar Jackson's offense is basically a transition to retirement. It's like cutting down to part-time.
Exactly.:-)
[Reply]
PHOG 06:50 PM 03-27-2021
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
He IS a good blocker. j/s
[Reply]
scho63 11:33 AM 04-03-2021
I only remember two highlights of his time with the Chiefs: his 3 TD game on opening day and his one nice catch on a great throw from Mahomes in the Super Bowl victory.

He didn't have many highlights.

DRob actually had more during the same time.
[Reply]
POND_OF_RED 11:44 AM 04-03-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
I only remember two highlights of his time with the Chiefs: his 3 TD game on opening day and his one nice catch on a great throw from Mahomes in the Super Bowl victory.

He didn't have many highlights.

DRob actually had more during the same time.
He was the best receiver in our first AFC championship win at Arrowhead and sealed the win vs the Titans. For that alone I will be forever grateful.

[Reply]
scho63 11:47 AM 04-03-2021
Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED:
He was the best receiver in our first AFC championship win at Arrowhead vs the Titans. For that alone I will be forever grateful.
Smack me in the head for forgetting that 60 yard bomb to seal our first ever Super Bowl in 50 years and making me cry like a bitch. :-)
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:54 AM 04-03-2021
Yeah, I was gonna say that's his signature play here.
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:08 PM 04-03-2021
Originally Posted by scho63:
Smack me in the head for forgetting that 60 yard bomb to seal our first ever Super Bowl and making me cry like a bitch. :-)
Maybe double-smack yourself as it was the Chiefs 3rd SB....
[Reply]
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Up