ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 147
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Patteeu Memorial Political Forum>Racism is, Apparently, Alive and Kicking Repository
Pitt Gorilla 03:13 PM 06-16-2020
Thought we could consolidate many of the new stories into one thread. Unfortunately, there's seemingly a new one every day.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:44 PM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
Your post is a disgusting and disgraceful show of intolerant disrespect on someone's religion.
This entire sub section forum is a disgusting and disgraceful show of the intelligence of the human gene pool so forgive me for fitting in.
[Reply]
BigRichard 01:45 PM 06-22-2020
Fucking racists...

[Reply]
Detoxing 01:45 PM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Not funny at all. Just a bunch of racists in this thread. Did you see them all? Should I post some more? I have plenty.
That's fine, im aware racism goes both ways.

But there's nothing genuine about your posting. You're just attempting to deflect in a thread that's design was to point out that racism that conservatives are constantly in denial about.

You're not here to talk about racism. You're basically here to shit on Pitt's thread.

So spare me the bullshit
[Reply]
Detoxing 01:46 PM 06-22-2020
Your post is a disgusting and disgraceful show of intolerant disrespect on someone's religion.
Oh booo fucking whooo.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:46 PM 06-22-2020
Look guys you see these black dudes did something bad that means there is no racism!
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:47 PM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
This entire sub section forum is a disgusting and disgraceful show of the intelligence of the human gene pool so forgive me for fitting in.
And you're in it a lot these days. What does that say about you, even in your own opinion? Can't make it up! :-)

You're not exactly someone posting much intelligence yourself, when you resort to denigration someone's religion. Or much in other threads in this forum.
[Reply]
BigRichard 01:48 PM 06-22-2020
Racism? I will let you be the judge.

Good morning! pic.twitter.com/scmCZ2g3qI

— James Woods (@RealJamesWoods) June 22, 2020

[Reply]
Mecca 01:48 PM 06-22-2020
And you're in it a lot these days. What does that say about you, even in your own opinion.
Oh yea, wallowing in the muck. But hey at least I post elsewhere on the forum, many here can't say that.
[Reply]
Detoxing 01:49 PM 06-22-2020
Look guys you see these black dudes did something bad that means there is no racism!
It's more like, "Look, lets talk about black guys doing stupid shit so we don't have to acknowledge these white people doing stupid shit".

As if we were somehow unaware of black crime because it's never reported or something...

It's funny cuz this an opportunity for all these non-racists to condemn the behavior of the racists they don't agree with....but that's not what happened in this thread, is it?
[Reply]
ChiTown 01:49 PM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

But there's nothing genuine about your posting. You're just attempting to deflect in a thread that's design was to point out that racism that conservatives are constantly in denial about.

You're not here to talk about racism. You're basically here to shit on Pitt's thread.

So spare me the bullshit
And, you are, somehow, under the impression that Pitt's thread is "genuine". That's rich..........

Look, racist people make me sick to my stomach. But this thread had nothing to do with awareness, or anything altruistic for that matter. His post was bait in order to draw a reaction. Period. It worked, so good on Pitt, right?
[Reply]
Detoxing 01:50 PM 06-22-2020
And you're in it a lot these days. What does that say about you, even in your own opinion? Can't make it up! :-)

You're not exactly someone posting much intelligence yourself, when you resort to denigration someone's religion. Or much in other threads in this forum.
^^^^ The bitch that calls everyone with a differing a opinion a Marxist, NeoCon, Commie etc....^^^^
[Reply]
BigRichard 01:50 PM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by Detoxing:

So spare me the bullshit
Were pointing out racists you dipshit, the entire reason for the thread.
[Reply]
Detoxing 01:51 PM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by ChiTown:
And, you are, somehow, under the impression that Pitt's thread is "genuine". That's rich..........

Look, racist people make me sick to my stomach. But this thread had nothing to do with awareness, or anything altruistic for that matter. His post was bait in order to draw a reaction. Period. It worked, so good on Pitt, right?
This seems to be a thread about all the people i was told don't exist.

The concerns of minorities don't matter because it's all made up by the media and marxists etc.

The people in this thread just don't like seeing the truth is all. It's constant denial. This thread is just the latest manifestation of their denial.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 01:52 PM 06-22-2020
Oh yea, wallowing in the muck. But hey at least I post elsewhere on the forum, many here can't say that.
Some of us used to a lot more, except it bothers the so-called "tolerant ones" great anguish, anger and intolerance when DC posters do.

There's some very nasty people in the Lounge too. Even if a DC poster has barely crossed paths with some of them, like posting to what they said. DC doesn't have a monopoly on such types. It's more the kind of topics that are being discussed here that bring it out more and lack of moderation.

You should stick to posting about poop like you used to do back in the day. That was funny.
[Reply]
Otter 01:52 PM 06-22-2020
Originally Posted by BigRichard:
Were pointing out racists you dipshit, the entire reason for the thread.
It doesn't work both ways. When will you understand. Only white's can be racist.
[Reply]
Page 11 of 147
« First < 7891011 121314152161111 > Last »
Up