ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 992 of 4799
« First < 492892942982988989990991992 99399499599610021042109214921992 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:26 PM 08-15-2017
Look, if any Denver fans are under the delusion that Charles is going to be a difference maker... they should be slapped.

He's a rotational guy at best, with proven name. Will he make the team? No clue, but if he doesn't... they really lose nothing by taking the risk of signing him to the minimum.

I don't care one way or the other, quite honestly.... Charles is just a dude and one of 20 other names will do the same or better in that role.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:40 PM 08-15-2017
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Look, if any Denver fans are under the delusion that Charles is going to be a difference maker... they should be slapped.

He's a rotational guy at best, with proven name. Will he make the team? No clue, but if he doesn't... they really lose nothing by taking the risk of signing him to the minimum.

I don't care one way or the other, quite honestly.... Charles is just a dude and one of 20 other names will do the same or better in that role.
That's why you aren't a delusional Dungver fan, and Knowmo is.... welllllll..... Knowmo.
[Reply]
vailpass 03:43 PM 08-15-2017

Yep.
They're giving him every chance to get his blown-out knees as healthy as they can get. They're holding him out against SF and playing him against Green Bay. If he manages not to send any knee ligaments flying into the stands during that game they'll assess whether there is a roster spot for him.
[Reply]
ptlyon 03:46 PM 08-15-2017
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
That's why you aren't a delusional Dungver fan, and Knowmo is.... welllllll..... Knowmo.
It's actually hard to find one and glad him and vailpass are on this board
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 03:57 PM 08-15-2017
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
It's actually hard to find one and glad him and vailpass are on this board
Agreed. Both good posters!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:53 PM 08-15-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
You're about as objective as my ball-hair....trying to lump anyone that doesn't share your invented, obsessive "Smith hater" persona as a true fan. As long as he's beating the shit out of the Donkos/Raiders on National broadcasts...He's OK in my book. He's owned your $25 million dollar dreamboy "franchise" QB in Carr...0-4.

I dont have Geno Smith PTSD...why would I? I didn't give two shits about him. You were the one that wanted him #1 over-all...which pretty much sums up your football acumen. If anything, you have Manning/Brady PTSD...anything less than a GOAT QB sucks.

I'm sure it's lost on you that Brees/ Rodgers have both only been to one SB.....what gives? Two of the top 4 QBs, both headed to the HOF. They didn't have Manning or Brady in their conference either...

You didn't even want Mahomes...you buttplug. Now, he's the key to your eternal happiness.

Bugger off...
Lies, lies, and more lies.

First, I never banged the drum or beat the desk for Carr. That said, would I have drafted him and held off on extending limp dick Smitty? You bet your fucking ass I would.

See, here's the problem:

Once again, you are ascribing great feats of victory to the one person on the offense and team overall who has the absolute LEAST to do with said winning.
Is "Smitty's" m/o NOT "don't fuck up/don't take risk/don't turn over"?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Yes it is.

But he's okay in your book as long as he's beatin' them damn Raiders and Donkeys BY GOD!

Thanks, Marty; we'll call you when 1990 becomes relevant again, m'kay? Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye....

Also, you a prime, grade-A dumbass, of the highest Milkman Order of Dumbasses.

What the fuck do you care about team building and winning if Rodger Goodell is really Vince McMahon?

Is the NFL suddenly legit now, or is it still "shades of grey" that only a highly attuned seeker of the truth such as yourself can understand?

Dumbass.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:37 PM 08-15-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Lies, lies, and more lies.

First, I never banged the drum or beat the desk for Carr. That said, would I have drafted him and held off on extending limp dick Smitty? You bet your ****ing ass I would.

See, here's the problem:

Once again, you are ascribing great feats of victory to the one person on the offense and team overall who has the absolute LEAST to do with said winning.
Is "Smitty's" m/o NOT "don't **** up/don't take risk/don't turn over"?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Yes it is.

But he's okay in your book as long as he's beatin' them damn Raiders and Donkeys BY GOD!

Thanks, Marty; we'll call you when 1990 becomes relevant again, m'kay? Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyye....

Also, you a prime, grade-A dumbass, of the highest Milkman Order of Dumbasses.

What the **** do you care about team building and winning if Rodger Goodell is really Vince McMahon?

Is the NFL suddenly legit now, or is it still "shades of grey" that only a highly attuned seeker of the truth such as yourself can understand?

Dumbass.
Soo..that post just reaffirms my previous one...Your observations on football are terrible, you have Manning/Brady PTSD and are obsessive about hating Smith......Yeah..you would have drafted Carr in the 1st round...not one GM in the entire NFL agreed with you. You have insight like no other...the only problem with your crystal ball retrospective forecast, Nostradamus, is you would have already drafted Geno with the #1 over-all pick in 2013....Tard.

The NFL is rigged as ****...always has been.
[Reply]
stumppy 09:40 PM 08-15-2017
Guys guy guys, hang on a minute. This is where we come to bash the Doncos and their fans. Lets all take a minute, step back, spit on the Donco fans and get back on the same team.
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:52 PM 08-15-2017
Originally Posted by stumppy:
Guys guy guys, hang on a minute. This is where we come to bash the Doncos and their fans. Lets all take a minute, step back, spit on the Donco fans and get back on the same team.
Tardo came on here talking shit...he'll do anything to get noticed. If he wants to mince...fine.

Look at the picture at the bottom of his profile...dude is obsessive. Wasn't there a thread about him being an aspie?...starting to make sense.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:27 PM 08-15-2017
Tardo came on here talking shit...he'll do anything to get noticed. If he wants to mince...fine.

Look at the picture at the bottom of his profile...dude is obsessive. Wasn't there a thread about him being an aspie?...starting to make sense.
Dunno, it's probably in the same thread over on the Mane where you thought you read something by me. You seem to make a lot of shit up.
[Reply]
BlackOp 10:51 PM 08-15-2017
Dunno, it's probably in the same thread over on the Mane where you thought you read something by me. You seem to make a lot of shit up.
So you and Daddyhater are now CP BFFs...that's cute. I'd imagine you hate Smith almost as much as he does...he knocked the Donkos out of the play-offs on Christmas.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 11:37 PM 08-15-2017
:-)
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 03:53 AM 08-16-2017
Not true... if he ran the club by SportsCenter, he never would have let Tebow go and he would have signed Kap by now.
I bet he signs Kap 1 day before the season starts as he realizes his QB situation stinks,
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:01 AM 08-16-2017
So you and Daddyhater are now CP BFFs...that's cute. I'd imagine you hate Smith almost as much as he does...he knocked the Donkos out of the play-offs on Christmas.
Ha... I don't have any true thoughts about Smith to be honest. Smith is a decent QB, nothing more - nothing less. Smith has done nothing for me to hate him.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 06:02 AM 08-16-2017
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
I bet he signs Kap 1 day before the season starts as he realizes his QB situation stinks,
Well, if that were to happen... my participation in threads here would drop quick. Signing him would kill any desire for me to get motivated for game day.
[Reply]
Page 992 of 4799
« First < 492892942982988989990991992 99399499599610021042109214921992 > Last »
Up