ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 36 of 152
« First < 263233343536 373839404686136 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Later, Chiefsplanet
DaneMcCloud 12:01 PM 03-19-2011
The Mods around here have finally pissed me off to the point where I can no longer be a member at Chiefsplanet.

I'm happy to have met some nice people over the years who I call friends and will continue to call friends. You all know how to reach me.

To the rest, fuck off and die.

Later.
[Reply]
Frankie 05:44 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by Donger:
What would we do without your updates on Iranian festivals of fire-jumping? Get stoned?
Originally Posted by Frankie:
Wait until tomorrow (Norooz) when I pop out my annual "Happy Norroz" thread. tell Pat, honestchiefsfan, tom Cash and your other friends to stand by.
I'll mark my calendar like I always do for irrelevant celebrations of backward-ass "civilizations" and "cultures."
Are Christmas, Holoween, Thanksgiving, etc, backward celebrations?
It's Halloween. And, please do try to read with greater accuracy.
I really don't give a sh!t how it's spelled. What I do care about is the fact that you chose to troll my post AGAIN in another thread that has nothing to do with me nor you, and I participated. Very irresponsible of me. This thread is about Dane and not me or you. I will not dignify your trolling here anymore with replies, Donger.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:45 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Holoween sounds like something that would make Wesley Crusher frequent the Holodeck.
Don't you mean Holoweenie?
[Reply]
Donger 05:47 PM 03-19-2011
I really don't give a sh!t how it's spelled. What I do care about is the fact that you chose to troll my post AGAIN in another thread that has nothing to do with me nor you, and I participated. Very irresponsible of me. This thread is about Dane and not me or you. I will not dignify your trolling here anymore with replies, Donger.
Okay. See you tomorrow. Do you care about spelling "Norooz" correctly?
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 05:48 PM 03-19-2011
Dane will be missed.
[Reply]
Frazod 05:49 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by luv:
I know Frazod's wife IRL. I'm politely asking you to refrain from insulting her, especially when she's not on this BB.
Don't worry about it - it's a shitty thing that shouldn't be tolerated, but it is.

Much like our own government, the people who run this asylum eternally confuse the concept of free speech with depraved, indecent scum being free to run their fucking mouths while using this right as a shield. It's the reason Fred Phelps gets a pass. It's the reason R8ers gets a pass.

But this isn't the government - it's a privately-owned internet bulletin board, populated in large part by decent people who have no use for scum who employ tactics like this. It seems clear that the majority has tired of this crap, and every time some lowlife turd like R8ers does it, hopefully it's one step closer to the BB reaching the critical mass point where it will not be tolerated. There has to be a breaking point.
[Reply]
Gonzo 05:50 PM 03-19-2011
Let's be real here for a minute, boys...

I've never really "got into it" with Dane but I've been a witness to many a tiffs between him and other members.
Lately he seemed to call people things like "fucking moron" or "dumbass" for the slightest disagreement.
Now then, there's not much argument that R8ers is a fucking troll to the millionth degree but IMHO, Dane's been super twitchy as of late.
This just finally pushed him over.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
kysirsoze 05:50 PM 03-19-2011
It was noble of Dane to offer this oasis in the desert of offseason threads at the cost of his own postership.
[Reply]
Frankie 05:51 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by frazod:
Don't worry about it - it's a shitty thing that shouldn't be tolerated, but it is.

Much like our own government, the people who run this asylum eternally confuse the concept of free speech with depraved, indecent scum being free to run their ****ing mouths while using this right as a shield. It's the reason Fred Phelps gets a pass. It's the reason R8ers gets a pass.

But this isn't the government - it's a privately-owned internet bulletin board, populated in large part by decent people who have no use for scum who employ tactics like this. It seems clear that the majority has tired of this crap, and every time some lowlife turd like R8ers does it, hopefully it's one step closer to the BB reaching the critical mass point where it will not be tolerated. There has to be a breaking point.
Rep.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:52 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
Let's be real here for a minute, boys...

I've never really "got into it" with Dane but I've been a witness to many a tiffs between him and other members.
Lately he seemed to call people things like "fucking moron" or "dumbass" for the slightest disagreement.
Now then, there's not much argument that R8ers is a fucking troll to the millionth degree but IMHO, Dane's been super twitchy as of late.
This just finally pushed him over.
Posted via Mobile Device
Shut up, audiophile
[Reply]
R8RFAN 05:53 PM 03-19-2011

Much like our own government, the people who run this asylum eternally confuse the concept of free speech with depraved, indecent scum being free to run their ****ing mouths while using this right as a shield. It's the reason Fred Phelps gets a pass. It's the reason R8ers gets a pass.

Fat girls need love too :-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:53 PM 03-19-2011
Without reading through all of this thread, is it my fault? If it's not my fault I'm not going to read more.
[Reply]
Gonzo 05:54 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by SNR:
Shut up, audiophile
:-)
What are you doing here? I thought I told you to go fuck yourself, you fucking moron.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
luv 05:54 PM 03-19-2011

Much like our own government, the people who run this asylum eternally confuse the concept of free speech with depraved, indecent scum being free to run their fucking mouths while using this right as a shield. It's the reason Fred Phelps gets a pass. It's the reason R8ers gets a pass.

I actually don't mind him. I just don't discuss finances with him, and he seems pretty cool. I knew Dane had a problem with him, but Dane had a problem with a lot of people.

I liked Dane, but if he's gonna get butt hurt enough to leave over something so trivial, then he's probably better off not being here.
[Reply]
FAX 05:55 PM 03-19-2011
Personally, I find it highly appropriate that Mr. DaneMcCloud's "leaving forever" thread be hijacked into a discussion of the pros and cons of Sharia Law.

And, in honor of Mr. DaneMcCloud, let me be the first to say, "**** your camel."

FAX
[Reply]
Gonzo 05:55 PM 03-19-2011
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Without reading through all of this thread, is it my fault? If it's not my fault I'm not going to read more.
You should make a poll asking if it's your fault...
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Page 36 of 152
« First < 263233343536 373839404686136 > Last »
Up