ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Nzoner's Game Room>Arrowhead Kingdom is live
BigRedChief 06:21 AM 09-08-2021
When I moved to Florida I wanted to watch the Chiefs games with other Chief fans. Figured there has to be more fans than me down here. Started Arrowhead South with 6-8 fans which grew to 27 cities with Chief fan chapters in 9 states.

I decided to spend my time this off season taking this model nationwide and internationally. We are 95 Chief fan chapters in 37 states strong. Also beginning to have a International presence with Chief fans chapters in Mexico, Puerto Rico and Italy.

All volunteers. No money involved. The goal is for all Chief fans to find each other no matter where they live in the world to enjoy this golden era of Chiefs football together with their fellow Chief fans.

You can find all the chapters in your area or one you will be visiting by clicking on the state map here: https://arrowheadkingdom.org/

You want to start a chapter in your area, PM me. We have started 36 chapters from scratch, None have failed yet.

For us Chief fans that like to travel to road games we want to solve the problem of where the tailgates and events are for those road games. Some of the road events will be sponsored by us in association with the KC BBQ society others will be sponsored by the local Chief fan groups. You can find all the road game tailgate and event details information for Chief fans here: https://arrowheadkingdom.org/calendar

As part of our launch we are giving away stuff like a Patrick Mahomes helmet and a Mahomes and Kelce signed football. Shipped to you for free. Give us your email and your in. This is being managed on our Arrowhead Kingdom Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/groups/arrowheadkingdomglobal
Spoiler!

See map picture
below. If your state is red, you have at least one Chiefs fan chapter there.
Attached: AK logo0308.png (69.0 KB) D71F05C7-8198-4030-9FB4-6219A886BDA5.jpg (32.8 KB) 
[Reply]
scho63 11:16 AM 11-23-2021
This has peaked my interest greatly!
[Reply]
BigRedChief 12:01 AM 11-25-2021
Here are the stadium sections where our group has tickets.

If you are purchasing tickets, and want to sit with other Chiefs fans, look for seats in these sections:

Upper level: sections 528, 545, 551, 552

100 (lower) level: C108, C115, C128, C135
VIP: 245, 247 — at SoFi Stadium.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:17 AM 12-07-2021
From the Arrowhead Kingdom Chiefs LA group

For all those who live in LA and those visiting for the game on Thursday - Mark your calendars for Wednesday night 12/15 at Jalapeno Pete's!

TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE SOFI - an impromptu 'holiday' party. Instead of Red and Green - it's RED AND YELLOW!!
We'll be there starting at 6PM and for anyone travelling a little further away don't worry - we'll be there til at least 9pm! It'll be worth the drive!

We will have a NEWS CREW from KCHB NBC the Kansas City affiliate for NBC along with our usual amazing atmosphere and Chiefs LA community. They'll be making a story about Chiefs fans in Los Angeles and we'd love to have representation from all over LA in it! We'll have several chapter leaders there all the way from Huntington Beach, Beach Cities, and Inland Empire to name a few.

Our normal Chiefs Only Menu will be served up by Jalapeņo Pete's with all the normal game day deals!

Come meet the Chiefs LA community! Looking forward to seeing you there! Let us know if you can make it and from which part of LA in the comments below!
Attached: Chiefs LA chargers pregame.jpg (184.5 KB) 
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 10:02 AM 12-07-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
From the Arrowhead Kingdom Chiefs LA group

For all those who live in LA and those visiting for the game on Thursday - Mark your calendars for Wednesday night 12/15 at Jalapeno Pete's!

TWAS THE NIGHT BEFORE SOFI - an impromptu 'holiday' party. Instead of Red and Green - it's RED AND YELLOW!!
We'll be there starting at 6PM and for anyone travelling a little further away don't worry - we'll be there til at least 9pm! It'll be worth the drive!

We will have a NEWS CREW from KCHB NBC the Kansas City affiliate for NBC along with our usual amazing atmosphere and Chiefs LA community. They'll be making a story about Chiefs fans in Los Angeles and we'd love to have representation from all over LA in it! We'll have several chapter leaders there all the way from Huntington Beach, Beach Cities, and Inland Empire to name a few.

Our normal Chiefs Only Menu will be served up by Jalapeņo Pete's with all the normal game day deals!

Come meet the Chiefs LA community! Looking forward to seeing you there! Let us know if you can make it and from which part of LA in the comments below!
Has Jackson Mahomes confirmed his attendance one way or another?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:09 PM 12-13-2021
Updated info for the tailgate from the LA Chiefs fan group.

Hey Chiefs Kingdom! Are you ready for the most EPIC tailgate this side of the Missouri river?!?! We are talking BBQ, games, raffles, and a sea of RED as we take over SoFi! This WILL BE THE BIGGEST EVENT OF THE SEASON and we want all of you to join us! We know there will be lots of questions as we head into this massive event, so feel free to comment on this event thread and to your local chapters and we'll keep updating as we go along!

Some basic info:

WHERE: SoFi Stadium PINK Parking Lot (Access off Century Blvd.)

WHEN: 12/16 - Parking Lot opens at 1:20

HOW: Walk in, Carpool, drive, or take a rideshare (BE SAFE OUT THERE). You don't have to park in the Pink lot to attend.

WHO: YOU and every die-hard SoCal Chief Fan you know! This is a family-friendly event so even little Chiefs-in-training are welcome!

Q: How much is this going to cost me?
A: NOTHING! We are a group of Chiefs maniacs and use all the money from our merch or raffles to go to this MASSIVE tailgate we hold once a year!

Q: What do I need to bring?
A: We'll be providing the BBQ, but like any good mid-western knows, you don't want to show up empty-handed! Feel free to bring sides or your favorite adult beverages, totally up to you and all are welcome! REMINDER: Glass Containers are NOT PERMITTED at SoFi. Must be in a non-breakable cup.

Q: Will there be some of your kickass Chiefs LA gear?
A: ABSOLUTELY! We'll also be raffling off jerseys and hats, so come with cash to get some of your very own Chiefs LA swag!

Q: Will I get to chug beers with Travis Kelce?
A: As T Killer would say, "You've got to FIGHT, for your RIGHT, to PAAAAAAARTYYYYYY!" (But no, most likely Kelce will be too focused on the game to come out and do a keg stand with us)

Q: How can I help?
A: This is big as it takes a village to build a kingdom and we can definitely use some help!

THE TAILGATE SIGN-UP FORM is:
https://forms.gle/8s1diTq7MYuGPh2y9

And we are looking for grillmasters, people to help set up/tear down, coolers, tents, and everything else that goes into the most epic party in SoCal!

So SIGN UP, reach out to your rep, and get ready for the fun and meeting more Chiefs fans! Can't wait to see you all there!
Attached: CB4F0749-A365-4E60-8773-7B4F8E0CA212.jpeg (112.8 KB) 
[Reply]
gblowfish 04:34 PM 12-13-2021
Party on Wayne,
Party on Garth!
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:47 PM 12-13-2021
Q: Will Jackson Mahomes be in attendance?
A: ???
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:29 PM 12-15-2021
Here’s the map for the tailgate tomorrow at Sofi.

12/16 CHIEFS VS CHARGERS
SOFI STADIUM TAILGATE ANNOUNCEMENT!!!
STARTING AT 12PM @ SOFI PINK PARKING LOT.
Can't wait to see you all tomorrow! Here's a map to help you find us!
Also - if you are Ubering - you can literally put in SOFI STADIUM PINK PARKING and it will know where you want to go.

DIRECTIONS: Entrance to the Pink Parking lot is at Century Blvd and Yukon. Walk towards the stadium and we will be on the left when you reach the next intersection of Yukon and Stadium Way.

A few other notes:
Please remember we are doing this all for free!
PLEASE BRING CASH FOR THE RAFFLE AS A DONATION

WE ARE SERVING UP:
TRI-TIP, PULLED PORK, MAC N CHEESE, AND BEANS
NO GLASS BOTTLES
THERE ARE PORTA POTTIES NEARBY
LETS MAKE SURE THE TEAM CAN HEAR US!! LOUD AND PROUD!!!!
GO CHIIIIEEEEEEEEEEFS!!!!!!
Attached: 3D56694B-8C17-46F8-94F9-B352291BF970.jpg (74.3 KB) 
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:05 PM 12-28-2021
From the Cincy fan group...........
-------------------------------------------------------------------

IF YOU'RE GOING TO CINNCI !!!! we now have a hook up on Saturday night for a meet and great pre party at http://www.queencityexchange.com/ .

They have been gracious enough to give us room in their bar. If you noticed most bars around there are very tight small bars. We will be there from 5pm-?. Check out their website for info.

They do not serve food but do allow food in. There is a Mexican restiraunt next door. They allow smoking out front and have 2 paid parking lots across the street. They have a jukebox for music. We will be located toward the back of the bar.

As for tailgating I have hooked up with a gentleman by the name of Ronald W Dick from "The Kansas City Chiefs Fan Club of Ohio" group. He has extended tailgate information to share with The Chiefs Kingdom.

So since a lot of people are saying they are going to the Cincinnati game Jan 2, I checked and we can get parking tickets for tailgating together ahead of time through Ticket Master.

We can all get individual CRG Mid tickets (below - we'll use 1of 4 lots available) tickets per below NOW to reserve a spot and figure out where to meet specifically later. Sound like a plan? Just enter "parking Cincinnati Bengals" in Ticket Master app and Jan 2 option will come up which looks like below.

Parking lot opens at 7 am - I will be there to pick a place and let everyone know via this page (or just look for the Chiefs flag!) I am bringing the big grill so bring enough food and drink and more to share if you want. Hope to see you all there...
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:18 PM 01-04-2022
The Denver pep rally and tailgate were canceled due to the date change.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:29 PM 01-05-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
The Denver pep rally and tailgate were canceled due to the date change.
But the tailgate before the game is still on. Sponsored by the Chiefs fan group in Denver.

All they are asking is $25 per person, covers all the food and drinks! They are 100% charity based. Makes it much easier then to worry about bringing anything...
Attached: 5CCFD323-99B9-41C4-817D-B08C488E1491.jpg (83.7 KB) EC924E26-F4A8-4958-9F59-CDEBB0065B75.jpg (109.2 KB) 
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 02:16 PM 01-10-2022
Assuming we make the Super Bowl, is there likely to be a road event in LA?
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:34 PM 01-15-2022
Originally Posted by IA_Chiefs_fan:
Assuming we make the Super Bowl, is there likely to be a road event in LA?
Preliminary plans are already under way. We have done events for the Chiefs 2 SB’s. They were the hardest to do because the NFL locks everything down for miles around the stadium.
[Reply]
Page 7 of 7
« First < 34567
Up