ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 47
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>****OFFICIAL 2023 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread****
DJ's left nut 04:48 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by kccrow:
You should have taken John Michael Schmitz where you took McDonald instead of hoarding an ER for absolutely no reason other than to attempt to make me look like a dumbass. You already took Anderson at 5 and then have Mafe, Taylor and Nwosu on that team. Then you could have been taking a potential 5-tech here as the developmental heir to Reed who's on a 1 year deal instead of sucking total shit. :P
McDonald and Anderson bring WAY different packages to the party.

They're actually great complements to each other. And Tippmann is a really nice player - just not an exciting one.
[Reply]
kccrow 04:56 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
McDonald and Anderson bring WAY different packages to the party.

They're actually great complements to each other. And Tippmann is a really nice player - just not an exciting one.
McDonald definitely bogs that room down. He has little value until next year if they let Nwosu walk and then he probably becomes the 3rd rusher behind Mafe and Anderson. Just an odd pick to make right there that looks on the surface to be more menacing, especially in presentation, than it is realistic. As for Tippman, yeah he's a solid player I probably have in the early 3rd, so not too much a reach.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:58 PM 03-17-2023
Mafe is butt.

Sunk cost is sunk.
[Reply]
kccrow 05:06 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Mafe is butt.

Sunk cost is sunk.
That's a quick assumption that's extremely unwarranted.

Irvin got the starts when he was healthy and Mafe had 41 tkls and 3 sks as a reserve rookie.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 05:16 PM 03-17-2023
That's a quick assumption that's extremely unwarranted.

Irvin got the starts when he was healthy and Mafe had 41 tkls and 3 sks as a reserve rookie.
Didn't care for him as a prospect, thought he was a non-factor as a player.

Mafe is butt.
[Reply]
Kellerfox 05:23 PM 03-17-2023
Working on it fellas. I have 6 prospects weighted equally on my list and I’m struggling to make a decision. I’m going to have buyers remorse regardless.
[Reply]
Rain Man 05:41 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by Kellerfox:
Working on it fellas. I have 6 prospects weighted equally on my list and I’m struggling to make a decision. I’m going to have buyers remorse regardless.
Pick the one with the next birthday coming up. It's a valid method of random selection.
[Reply]
Kellerfox 05:44 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Pick the one with the next birthday coming up. It's a valid method of random selection.
Holy hell… Derick Hall’s birthday is March 19th. I’m not going to check my other options, but I’m fairly confident he takes the cake on this one!
[Reply]
Kellerfox 05:42 PM 03-17-2023
The Chicago Bears select Derick Hall, Edge/OLB, Auburn

This one is causing me a lot more heartburn than it should. Hall is a plus athlete with good physical measurables, great intangibles, stout run defender, and great value at #53 (I think lesser Edges have already been taken). He’s not a perfect scheme fit for Matt Eberflus’ 4-3… but I think he can add value to the Bears defense Day 1 in some capacity.
[Reply]
kccrow 06:06 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by Kellerfox:
The Chicago Bears select Derick Hall, Edge/OLB, Auburn

This one is causing me a lot more heartburn than it should. Hall is a plus athlete with good physical measurables, great intangibles, stout run defender, and great value at #53 (I think lesser Edges have already been taken). He’s not a perfect scheme fit for Matt Eberflus’ 4-3… but I think he can add value to the Bears defense Day 1 in some capacity.
Great pick and your team actually need an edge.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:09 PM 03-17-2023
Great pick and your team actually need an edge.
McDonald and Hall weren't making it to 63 either way.

Hence why they should've been taken at 31 :-)
[Reply]
kccrow 06:13 PM 03-17-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
McDonald and Hall weren't making it to 63 either way.

Hence why they should've been taken at 31 :-)
I didn't expect either to be at 63. It's just there's about 4 people in this draft that took edges for teams that don't fucking need one. It happens every year. It fucks the draft up regularly and it's fucking this one up.

I have a great player picked out for 63, I'm not worried about that. Just quit fucking the mock up with stupid fucking picks of ER for teams that don't need em.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 06:45 PM 03-17-2023
I didn't expect either to be at 63. It's just there's about 4 people in this draft that took edges for teams that don't ****ing need one. It happens every year. It ****s the draft up regularly and it's ****ing this one up.

I have a great player picked out for 63, I'm not worried about that. Just quit ****ing the mock up with stupid ****ing picks of ER for teams that don't need em.
Detroit needs all the help they can get on D.
[Reply]
Chargem 03:57 AM 03-18-2023
I didn't expect either to be at 63. It's just there's about 4 people in this draft that took edges for teams that don't fucking need one. It happens every year. It fucks the draft up regularly and it's fucking this one up.

I have a great player picked out for 63, I'm not worried about that. Just quit fucking the mock up with stupid fucking picks of ER for teams that don't need em.
My take on this is that generally, people have researched players more that actually might be Chiefs next year, so the positions of actual need for the Chiefs get way over drafted and it makes whoever has the Chiefs job almost impossible.

The Chiefs are not interested in CB/S this year, and oh look loads of them fell.

I don't really see it as fucking up, I see it as part of the fun of the draft, rubbing my hands together with glee when I see a great talent falling to me because he's not really on Chief's fans radar.

I can understand that this is especially frustrating when you're picking for the Chiefs though. Maybe that explains the terrible record on 1st round picks over the years
[Reply]
staylor26 05:54 PM 03-17-2023
Motherfucker!!!

That's who I was going to take with the Jags pick, and who I was referring to when I said I would be screaming for the Chiefs to trade up.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 47
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up