ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 14
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Media Center>'Cobra Kai' Karate Kid sequel series teaser....
InChiefsHeaven 07:28 PM 01-03-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Season 4, Robyn Lively returns as Jessica from KKIII to throw a monkey wrench into the Larusso’s marriage
Lord, I hope they don't do something stupid. But...they have 3 seasons left I guess...they could really fuck this up.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:33 PM 01-03-2021
One character that was missing completely was the fat chick who was Sam's friend that ended up joining the Cobras. I don't even recall them mentioning her in the new season. I guess she's the Cobra Kai version of Chuck from Happy Days. :-)
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:47 PM 01-03-2021
They mentioned early in the first episode that she was sent to private school.
[Reply]
Frazod 07:51 PM 01-03-2021
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Ah. I remember that; just didn't realize they were talking about her.
[Reply]
Frazod 06:41 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
I saw something on YouTube about this. Apparently the writers just couldn't figure out a way to work her character into the show's plotline and on that basis alone didn't include her. Wasn't a result of anything the actress did. She was understandably none too happy about getting the axe.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:39 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I saw something on YouTube about this. Apparently the writers just couldn't figure out a way to work her character into the show's plotline and on that basis alone didn't include her. Wasn't a result of anything the actress did. She was understandably none too happy about getting the axe.
Yeah that sucks
[Reply]
El caliente 10:20 PM 01-03-2021
I’m glad to see Kreese’s back story. He is one of the more interesting people in the show.

Zabbka deserves an award for pulling this show off. Hell, the entire cast is amazing, but Johnny is amazing.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:45 AM 01-04-2021
Now, Terry Silver will bring in a ringer in the same age bracket that can't be soloed
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 09:32 AM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
Now, Terry Silver will bring in a ringer in the same age bracket that can't be soloed
I hope he does waaaaah waaaaah again and giggles like crazy...bring in barnes too
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 12:01 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
I hope he does waaaaah waaaaah again and giggles like crazy...bring in barnes too
The ringer would be a high flying Asian kid or roided looking MMA merc who's 15-18 years old
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 04:48 PM 01-04-2021
The ringer would be a high flying Asian kid or roided looking MMA merc who's 15-18 years old
Lmao that would be good. Too bad Chad Mcqueen couldn't come back with the bleach blonde hair. He looked like a bad guy from bad dudes in kk1
[Reply]
Frazod 06:36 PM 01-04-2021
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Lmao that would be good. Too bad Chad Mcqueen couldn't come back with the bleach blonde hair. He looked like a bad guy from bad dudes in kk1
They asked him to join the show and he turned them down, which seems odd. Of course, being difficult is in his DNA. :-)
[Reply]
Valiant 03:52 PM 01-05-2021
I am guess the ponytail brings in multiple alphas. The season progresses with Robbie sticking with them but with doubts. He decides after they are hurting on purpose to switch sides in the final few matches after the girl and miguel get injured.

Would be interesting to see if the black girl comes back. What was the real reason for the departure?

Also Danielson get a new son? He looked skinny and couldn't tell if new or lost weight.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 05:40 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by Valiant:

Also Danielson get a new son? He looked skinny and couldn't tell if new or lost weight.
Was he even in the 3rd season? In the first season he’s a pudgy 13 year old gaming nerd.
[Reply]
kevrunner 05:42 PM 01-05-2021
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
Was he even in the 3rd season? In the first season he’s a pudgy 13 year old gaming nerd.
I think he was in only one scene.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 14
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up