ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 42
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Is Love worth losing your best friend?
kstater 08:55 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by shyguyms:
No i dont stalk her, Why stalk her? i want her to be happy and move on with life,
You sure about that?
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:20 PM 04-04-2008
I wonder what your wife was doing when you were chasing the Big Montana to Louisiana?

Was she smiling when you got home? Smell like ups boxes?

You don't want "your best friend" back....you want to still sniff poon that isn't yours.

Maybe your wife will google this thread and half of your problem will be solved.
[Reply]
shyguyms 02:23 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by Iowanian:
I wonder what your wife was doing when you were chasing the Big Montana to Louisiana?

Was she smiling when you got home? Smell like ups boxes?

You don't want "your best friend" back....you want to still sniff poon that isn't yours.

Maybe your wife will google this thread and half of your problem will be solved.
that wouldn't work, i tried to get her to leave me for so long so that i could be happy but she never did, i didn't have big enough balls to walk out, and i couldn't get past thinking of not being with my kids everyday.
[Reply]
MTG#10 02:24 PM 04-04-2008
I noticed you mentioned you had sex with this girl. Tell me, did she enjoy a good fisting?
[Reply]
shyguyms 02:26 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by MTG#10:
I noticed you mentioned you had sex with this girl. Tell me, did she enjoy a good fisting?
without the sex i dont think she would of put up with my shit for 6 years,lol
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:31 PM 04-04-2008
without the sex i dont think she would of put up with my shit for 6 years,lol
You were married...you were banging a married woman.

You're lucky her husband didn't run you through a wood chipper into a fire ant hill.

I take back what I said about letting it out....hold it in....feel the burn.
[Reply]
shyguyms 02:30 PM 04-04-2008
Yes, yes I understand - but what about the fisting? Could you get your entire fist in there? Would she let you fist her rectal cavity?
thats the dumbest thing ever, why would u say something so dumb about any female?
[Reply]
MTG#10 02:31 PM 04-04-2008
thats the dumbest thing ever, why would u say something so dumb about any female?
Im just trying to understand why you like this chick so much. No chick is worth what you're going through unless she lets you stick your arm up her ass...
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:32 PM 04-04-2008
Im just trying to understand why you like this chick so much.
Special gal I'm sure. Its not every girl that can eat a peanut butter sandwich while you poop on her chest.

What you should have done was been a loyal husband, or given her the courtesy of leaving....instead of playing the brown noise on your wife and kids, and her family.

You've given yourself an enema and put on your own white pants in the front of the church.
[Reply]
shyguyms 02:33 PM 04-04-2008
Im just trying to understand why you like this chick so much.
she is the best there is in life and friends like that dont come around everyday.
[Reply]
Iowanian 02:35 PM 04-04-2008
Her cervix is like a bright light on a bug zapper.

bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzpppppppppzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzpppppppp

your wife deserves HALF.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 02:35 PM 04-04-2008
You're scum. Both women deserve better than you.

Dude... if you don't love your wife move on. You're doing more damage than good.
[Reply]
Sully 02:38 PM 04-04-2008
Forget the woman. She's chosen to move on (probably realized you weren't leaving your wife and she deserved better).
Explore leaving your wife. It's just my opinion, but you'll **** up your kids more by staying in that marriage than otherwise. And she definitely deserves better.

Also.
Get your priorities un-****ed up.
[Reply]
Radar Chief 02:43 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by Sully:
Get your priorities un-****ed up.
Originally Posted by Gunny Hartman:
You had best un**** yourself and start shitting me Tiffany cuff links
Sorry, your quote just made me think of the Gunny.
[Reply]
Sully 02:43 PM 04-04-2008
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
Sorry, your quote just made me think of the Gunny.
As I typed it, I was hearing that voice in my head.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 42
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up