Media Center>Dexter (Showtime)
SLAG 08:33 PM 10-20-2009
They could quiet his dad down a bit too - he talky talky too much
[Reply]
Jilly 10:29 AM 11-23-2009
HOLY CRAP.....anyone watch it yet?
[Reply]
FishingRod 10:51 AM 11-23-2009
I didn't see that one comming. Hi dad. That was good so I had thopught that Deb's X boyfriend had shot her and lundy but it looks like we know who it was now. That was a good show last night.
[Reply]
Jilly 10:53 AM 11-23-2009
Originally Posted by FishingRod:
I didn't see that one comming. Hi dad. That was good so I had thopught that Deb's X boyfriend had shot her and lundy but it looks like we know who it was now. That was a good show last night.
I was caught so off guard, I had to rewind it to make sure I heard her right. I hated that girl anyway. She's almost as annoying as Rita.
[Reply]
blazzin311 12:13 PM 11-23-2009
Originally Posted by FishingRod:
Agreed. Damn good show last night. Totally unexpected at the ending of it.
This show and Sons of Anarchy are both tremendous this year.

Originally Posted by Jilly:
I still don't know if I believe you on that one...
Now I hadn't really heard about this myself, however I did a google search to find out for sure. That kinda does bring a new element of creepy to the show.

http://www.reuters.com/article/peopl...50902R20090110

Michael C. Hall marries his "Dexter" sister
Fri Jan 9, 2009 7:27pm EST

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - "Dexter" star Michael C. Hall has married co-star Jennifer Carpenter, who plays his sister on the television show, the actor's representative said on Friday.

They wed on New Year's Eve in picturesque Big Sur, California, and she had a wedding ring linked to a bouquet, Hall's representative Craig Bankey said in a statement.

The ring was passed down from Carpenter's grandfather.

In "Dexter," Hall plays Dexter Morgan, a Miami police analyst who moonlights as a serial killer targeting sociopaths. Carpenter plays Debra Morgan, Dexter's adoptive sister, a tomboyish cop. "Dexter" is on U.S. cable channel Showtime.

Hall, 37, and Carpenter, 29, dated for a year and-a-half before being married, Bankey said.

(Reporting by Alex Dobuzinskis: Editing by Bob Tourtellotte)
[Reply]
Sully 11:31 AM 11-23-2009
Ever since I found out that the guy who plays Dexter is married to the girl who plays his sister, it adds a whole 'nother layer of creepy to the show.
[Reply]
Jilly 11:44 AM 11-23-2009
Originally Posted by Sully:
Ever since I found out that the guy who plays Dexter is married to the girl who plays his sister, it adds a whole 'nother layer of creepy to the show.
I still don't know if I believe you on that one...
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 09:49 AM 11-25-2009
I guess I'm the only one a little disappointed with this season. Way too many sub-plots and buildup. I get it Trinity is a bad guy. When Dexter was talking to the daughter by the roses I just wanted him to go in the house and waste the entire family, put them out of their misery.
[Reply]
blazzin311 12:34 PM 11-25-2009
Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan:
I guess I'm the only one a little disappointed with this season. Way too many sub-plots and buildup. I get it Trinity is a bad guy. When Dexter was talking to the daughter by the roses I just wanted him to go in the house and waste the entire family, put them out of their misery.
Why would you want that? The family is messed up because trinity made them that way. They don't need to be put out of their misery, they just need trinity dead so they can be free finally. They're victims. Dexter is finding that out now himself.
[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 12:42 PM 11-25-2009
Originally Posted by blazzin311:
Why would you want that? The family is messed up because trinity made them that way. They don't need to be put out of their misery, they just need trinity dead so they can be free finally. They're victims. Dexter is finding that out now himself.
Because the show has become boring. Dexter has become predictable. A predictable serial killer. Yawn.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 01:12 PM 11-25-2009
Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan:
Because the show has become boring. Dexter has become predictable. A predictable serial killer. Yawn.
Then quit watching.
[Reply]
Pink Paradise 2010 12:03 PM 11-25-2009
yes, its a really good show. it was nothing that i actually thought that it would be. but its pretty awesome :-) i think that everyone has the thoughts that he has...:-)
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 12:38 PM 11-25-2009
this season is just as great as the other seasons. Lithgow is a pefect choice!
[Reply]
Braincase 02:02 PM 11-25-2009
I don't know about you guys, but after watching last Sunday, I am pretty condfident who shot Deb & killed Lundy. Thank you Masuka!
[Reply]
irishjayhawk 05:10 PM 11-25-2009
Originally Posted by Braincase:
I don't know about you guys, but after watching last Sunday, I am pretty condfident who shot Deb & killed Lundy. Thank you Masuka!
It didn't even cross my mind until I read your post but I'm absolutely positive we're on the same page.

EDIT: And then I see the reveal at the end moments after I post and it's incredibly obvious.
[Reply]
Page 9 of 55
« First < 56789 1011121319 > Last »
Up