ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 29
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Josh Gordon signed to the 53 man roster
ShowtimeSBMVP 12:10 PM 10-05-2021

Sources tell me Josh Gordon officially signed to the chiefs 53 man roster and is going to play Sunday night against the Bills

— Taylor Bisciotti (@TaylorBisciotti) October 5, 2021

[Reply]
New World Order 11:38 AM 10-07-2021
Hill, Kelce, Gordon

Man, that's a lot of firepower. GL NFL
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 11:44 AM 10-07-2021
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Jump balls in the back of the EZ are gonna add an extra issue for defenses in the RZ.
I’ve been thinking that.

Corner fade route.

Doesn’t require learning a complicated play book. Just daring the defense to leave you in single coverage.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 11:46 AM 10-07-2021
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Hill, Kelce, Gordon

Man, that's a lot of firepower. GL NFL
Yes. And maybe Hill and Kelce will be able to afford to take a few more snaps off at some point down the road.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:47 AM 10-07-2021
Originally Posted by siberian khatru:
Would be awesome if he could stay out of trouble and be a healthier, more explosive version of Sammy.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:54 AM 10-07-2021

Hearing that Mahomes and Gordon have had chemistry from day one...probably isn't the news most teams want to hear. They were hoping he's an out-of-shape bum with nothing left..

You know who else he has natural chemistry with....Kelce.
[Reply]
Shaid 11:59 AM 10-07-2021
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
He's 6'-3" and 230...Hardman is 5-10 an 190.

CBs arent going to be able to muscle Gordon at the LOS...he probably has 30 lbs and 3" on nearly every #2 CB in the NFL.

PM said "it really doesn't matter if he's covered"..

You KNOW Mahomes has already gone through every catch he has made...getting a feel for his game.

This isn't your ordinary reclamation project...he's walking into system where he's the #3 target with the best QB in the world and 2 HOF receivers. He's never had that...he's essentially a complimentary offense piece.

If he pans out...this is going to be one gnarly offense. It already is...PMII was pressured on 12% of his passes...and he promptly threw for 5 TDs and didn't punt.
Fills the Sammy role without the Sammy injury history but has a huge underlying issue that we have to hope doesn't rear it's head.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:22 PM 10-07-2021

[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 12:28 PM 10-07-2021
Wonder when Burt started talking with Gordon. I'm guessing he had this as a "plan" well before the season began.
[Reply]
YayMike 12:38 PM 10-07-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Wonder when Burt started talking with Gordon. I'm guessing he had this as a "plan" well before the season began.
I am starting to think this as well. That's why we didn't address WR in FA or the draft.

Also starting to think he expected or expects there to be help at DE through someone getting cut like some of the cuts that have already happened. He does seem to have a plan... doesn't mean it always WORKS, but at least a plan.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:40 PM 10-07-2021
Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut:
Pringle actually did his job d rob the one running backwards.
Not really. He's dropped very catchable balls a few weeks in a row. Not much good to talk about when the defense is daring the qb to throw the ball to you.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:42 PM 10-07-2021
Biggest reason for optimism is Gordon had an outstanding season with Brad Childress as a rookie. If he can learn that offense with that inexperience, he will learn this offense very very quickly. The limited reps are probably more to do with football shape then him not grasping the playbook. The guy is a bonehead but has good football iq.
[Reply]
mkp785 12:46 PM 10-07-2021
If he can give us even mediocre production and make the defense respect his side of the field this season, then it's a massive victory. I'm keeping my expectations low.
[Reply]
Kiimo 12:52 PM 10-07-2021
But have you tried no-look passes...on weeeeeeed??
[Reply]
arrwheader 01:00 PM 10-07-2021
Originally Posted by YayMike:
I am starting to think this as well. That's why we didn't address WR in FA or the draft.

Also starting to think he expected or expects there to be help at DE through someone getting cut like some of the cuts that have already happened. He does seem to have a plan... doesn't mean it always WORKS, but at least a plan.
We went after Shuchster and drafted a WR in the 5th I think it was. They tried just didn't work out.

Gordon Could have been a contingency or could have just worked out.

Doesn't matter we will see how he plays out here.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
YayMike 01:22 PM 10-07-2021
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
We went after Shuchster and drafted a WR in the 5th I think it was. They tried just didn't work out.

Gordon Could have been a contingency or could have just worked out.

Doesn't matter we will see how he plays out here.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Completely forgot about Ju-Ju, Thanks
[Reply]
Page 15 of 29
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up