ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 232 of 232
« First < 132182222228229230231232
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
FlaChief58 12:18 PM Yesterday
Looks like the buffalo reload is going well
Attached: FB_IMG_1714155014313.jpg (147.2 KB) 
[Reply]
Talisman 01:15 PM Yesterday
Perfect example of Stockholm syndrome.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:17 PM Yesterday
I'll say this, if they just take Mitchell, it's not a bad move at all for Buffalo. I could see that working out for us and them.
[Reply]
DRM08 02:14 PM Yesterday
Funny stuff:

I think the Bills move up tonight for either Odunze or Worthy.

I don't expect them to sit at 28 and hope Worthy makes it to them

— Bills Chat Podcast (@BillsChatPod) April 25, 2024

[Reply]
ThrobProng 02:53 PM Yesterday
Now Bills fans are trying to convince themselves that Troy Franklin is criminally underrated, and is at least the 4th best WR in this draft. :-)
[Reply]
ModSocks 02:55 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I'll say this, if they just take Mitchell, it's not a bad move at all for Buffalo. I could see that working out for us and them.
I think he could be a good receiver for them. Just not a scary one. I think you could put Jaylen Watson on an island with him and feel good about it all game long.
[Reply]
DRM08 03:16 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ThrobProng:
Now Bills fans are trying to convince themselves that Troy Franklin is criminally underrated, and is at least the 4th best WR in this draft. :-)
Buffalo fans are hoping Xavier Worthy turns out to be a quasi-bust like Mecole Hardman or a mega bust like John Ross. Kansas City fans are hoping Worthy turns into a better version of Hardman, potentially a similar player to DeSean Jackson or Tyreek Hill. Who knows? It's all a crapshoot, and time will tell. Lol
[Reply]
mr. tegu 04:08 PM Yesterday
It seems like Deebo is a potential trade candidate and various sources indicate the Bills are interested. I would love to see them trade for Deebo. He’s way more name than substance.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:08 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
It seems like Deebo is a potential trade candidate and various sources indicate the Bills are interested. I would love to see them trade for Deebo. He’s way more name than substance.
It'd be a Von Miller type move. I really hope they do it.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:25 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by ModSocks:
It'd be a Von Miller type move. I really hope they do it.

[Reply]
scho63 04:26 PM Yesterday
We really need this troll back.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 08:30 PM Yesterday
The Lamarization of Allen will make McDermott very erect
[Reply]
Page 232 of 232
« First < 132182222228229230231232
Up