ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 21
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Keep doubting CEH
TwistedChief 07:36 PM 09-23-2021
Yup, it's time to go there.

Clyde is being sold below guys on our practice squad (mOrE GOre!!). The Mayocks of CP are coming out of the woodwork to revisit the draft and the 'wasted' first round pick on a RB. He's slow. He's unathletic. He has no vision. He can't pass block. He completely sucks.

I'm not sold on this narrative.

Fumble was inexcusable but highly atypical. Guy has struggled with vision this year. But he flashed early last year. He's still figuring out this OL and the Chiefs are still figuring out how to use him in this system. He was named the MVP of the best college (spread) offense I think we might ever see. He has talent. Just needs to re-find his groove.

I'm not giving up on him as we've seen Reid do more with a lot less. And I think Clyde is primed to turn it up from here.

So, not a homer take. Just a take that's being less pessimistic after a difficult loss. Let this be a safe space for those who haven't given up on Clyde.

I believe.
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:48 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Take it with a large grain of salt, but I did read yesterday that Clyde had his most “prolific” week of practice since joining the team
Which bathroom stall was that written in?
[Reply]
TEX 09:29 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
So Clyde has 2/3rds of chiefs rushing carries and has the same ypc as the ypc for all the carries by players other than him.

The offense has not done a great job on running plays, but they have had less snaps overall because of the way the games have played out.

This idea that a fan can watch a game from the normal camera angle and figure out what would happen if the ball carriers moved a little differently is nonsense.
Give it a break already. Nobody agrees with you. If you want to believe CEH is good, that's your choice. But you're not going to convince anybody else.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 10:40 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Give it a break already. Nobody agrees with you. If you want to believe CEH is good, that's your choice. But you're not going to convince anybody else.
I've lurked here for some number of years Tex, and I've yet to see you with a bad football take. You, sir, are the man, and more importantly, you are right.
[Reply]
arrwheader 11:03 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by Otter:
Took a look at his stats. CEH has 1 TD in his career with the Chiefs.

One.
He is a bust.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
[Reply]
lcarus 11:11 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by Flying High D:
Which bathroom stall was that written in?
This one

[Reply]
Chief Pagan 11:12 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
All those years of great running backs and we never had a QB. Now that we got a QB we can't run the ball for shit. Jamaal could find a crease between a gnat's ass cheeks while playing behind some pretty shit offensive lines.
Maybe we better hold off on getting a great RB.

:-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 11:28 PM 09-25-2021
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
He is a bust.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
He's played exactly 15 games in the NFL. Are you retarded?
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 12:31 AM 09-26-2021
Why did Clark Hunt think he could teach all mid westerners about morality? That's my complaint. Hunt was a chance for Hunt to teach all us unwashed mid westerners about morality. I'm still mad about it. Kareem should have stayed on the team. This isn't the ****ing peace corpse this is football.

Clark Hunt is not a person I trust. I think he's a stooge, and I think the Kareem Hunt "sweep the leg but miss" incident is nonsense.
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 12:41 AM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
how many games does it take a running back to acclimate to the NFL in your mind? 20? 25? 40? 70?
[Reply]
T-post Tom 01:01 AM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
Why did Clark Hunt think he could teach all mid westerners about morality? That's my complaint. Hunt was a chance for Hunt to teach all us unwashed mid westerners about morality. I'm still mad about it. Kareem should have stayed on the team. This isn't the ****ing peace corpse this is football.

Clark Hunt is not a person I trust. I think he's a stooge, and I think the Kareem Hunt "sweep the leg but miss" incident is nonsense.
Lurking is unquestionably your strong suit. (BTW, it's not the "peace corpse." It's the "Peace Cadaver.") :-)
[Reply]
Vladimir_Kyrilytch 01:16 AM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Lurking is unquestionably your strong suit. (BTW, it's not the "peace corpse." It's the "Peace Cadaver.") :-)
I couldn't stand by and have this entire forum claim that Priest Holmes was a product of his offensive line. That was your bad. You bred me. And I'm here for good.
[Reply]
Buehler445 01:55 AM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Vladimir_Kyrilytch:
CEH is the Breeland Speaks of running backs.
Nice avatar n00b.

And oh my fuck. I hate that take. Because it’s probably right :-)
[Reply]
Wallcrawler 07:16 AM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
One TD in fifteen games in an offense that scores at will.

You'd think the lil feller would score some touchdowns if he was worth a first round pick.

Let's channel our inner Jim Mora here though for a moment with clyde.

"TOUCHDOWNS?!? Dont talk about...TOUCHDOWNS??? I just hope the kid can get a FIRST down."

You can tattoo Bust on this dudes forehead.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:21 AM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by Wallcrawler:
One TD in fifteen games in an offense that scores at will.
What if I told you he had 4 TDs?
[Reply]
PHOG 07:31 AM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
What if I told you he had 4 TDs?
4 rushing, 1 receiving. J/S

https://www.pro-football-reference.c...E/EdwaCl00.htm
[Reply]
Page 12 of 21
« First < 289101112 13141516 > Last »
Up