ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Media Center>Halo on Paramount+
Lprechaun 07:29 AM 04-02-2022
Anyone watching Halo? The video game franchise is what got me into anything gaming and have fond memories of Lan parties.
The TV series is different for sure but enjoyable. The violence is much more graphic than the game and surprised me.
I get why some hate it but for a nonsense show it's not too bad.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:56 AM 04-02-2022
I watched the first episode and it was ok. I'll watch some more.

I was a little surprised they showed Chief without his helmet so soon, but it's a show and the actor needs to have his face out there I guess. Speaking of which, is the guy playing John the same guy that played the antagonist in the movie Den of Thieves?
[Reply]
Lprechaun 07:57 AM 04-02-2022
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I watched the first episode and it was ok. I'll watch some more.

I was a little surprised they showed Chief without his helmet so soon, but it's a show and the actor needs to have his face out there I guess. Speaking of which, is the guy playing John the same guy that played the antagonist in the movie Den of Thieves?
The second episode he barely wears the helmet
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 02:53 AM 06-26-2022
I just finished the first season, and I thought it was fantastic.

I bought my son the original Xbox, and have played Halo for more hours than every other game combined, ever.

It isn't exactly like the games, but that's ok. I love Pablo Schreiber, and the rest of the cast is great. There are action scenes where I literally just kinda giggled because it was like the game came to life.

As a whole, all 9 episodes viewed as one, like a 9 hour movie, are amazing. I waited to watch it, because I saw an early article that said the writers didn't play the games, or read the books, etc. but I am blown away by how much I enjoyed it.

I cannot wait for season 2.

Sent from my LM-V600 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Up