ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 97 of 97
« First < 47879394959697
Nzoner's Game Room>JuJu to Kansas City
Dante84 02:20 PM 03-18-2022

#ChiefsKingdom Let’s Go!

— JuJu Smith-Schuster (@TeamJuJu) March 18, 2022

JuJu Smith-Schuster is getting a one-year, $10.75M deal with the Chiefs, per source.

— Field Yates (@FieldYates) March 18, 2022

[Reply]
MIAdragon 01:54 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by RunKC:
JMO but I can definitely see Veach bringing back Frank at a lower cost and working a fair small extension for him. I can also see Veach signing Brown Jr to an extension as well as bringing back Wylie as either the starting RT (draft another tackle early) but at worst the 6th OL which he’s good at it.

And guys I really think that this Spring will be the time to draft a WR very early. Quite possibly first rd.

MVS has been good. Juju has been solid, but with Travis getting older we really need another WR who can be that guy. A cheap draft pick would sure help

Good lord, hope none of that first part happens.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:13 PM 02-01-2023
JMO but I can definitely see Veach bringing back Frank at a lower cost and working a fair small extension for him. I can also see Veach signing Brown Jr to an extension as well as bringing back Wylie as either the starting RT (draft another tackle early) but at worst the 6th OL which he’s good at it.

And guys I really think that this Spring will be the time to draft a WR very early. Quite possibly first rd.

MVS has been good. Juju has been solid, but with Travis getting older we really need another WR who can be that guy. A cheap draft pick would sure help
Yes! We cannot be complacent in the offseason at WR. Travis is getting older. If anything hes going to be more injury prone and will need some load mgmt or something next year. Need to find a real #1. Whether thats signing someone or in the draft it HAS to be done.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:42 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
and a sneaky good WR5 in Watson.
Real scrappy guy. Hard-worker. Cerebral. First one in, last one out.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 09:58 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Real scrappy guy. Hard-worker. Cerebral. First one in, last one out.
Real lunch pail type of guy.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:05 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
Real lunch pail type of guy.
HIGH MOTOR
[Reply]
KCUnited 10:05 PM 02-01-2023
Catches the ball in big moments
[Reply]
jerryaldini 10:26 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks:

Baltimore Ravens
and their top wideout from 2022, Demarcus Robinson,
Huntley was better than we thought
[Reply]
OKchiefs 10:30 PM 02-01-2023

Could get on board with just about everything in the first paragraph, but no way in hell Wylie should should be a starter again. Not a huge fan of OBJ, but if you can get a halfway decent RT so you’re not worried about the right side so much then so be it. Wylie isn’t a halfway decent RT.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 10:55 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by BWillie:
It's definitely a bunch of buns outside of Juju, and Juju is very inconsistent as can be seen in his Steeler days. Juju is a fringe #1 WR. MVS is not a true #2 wide receiver.

In fact, I'm not sure if Mahomes has ever had a real #2 wide receiver. Sammy Watkins wasn't even good, we just thought he was because of Mahomes.
You are more wrong than you know. Thankfully Juju wasn't brought here to be a WR1. He was brought here to be WR2 opposite Tyreek. And if inconsistent is 78 out of 101 for 933. Sign me up everyday of the week, and twice on Sundays for 15 and under on that for 2023 and beyond.

I don't know what you are expecting from a WR2 without a true WR1. But I'm going to assume it is outside of any normal expectations.

So in reality this team is still without a WR1, and now people don't even want to attempt to resign the WR2. So then we are down a WR1 and WR2. Hmmm, interesting dilemma. Great plan for Madden to just think you can plug and play players. Not so much in reality though.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 11:22 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
You are more wrong than you know. Thankfully Juju wasn't brought here to be a WR1. He was brought here to be WR2 opposite Tyreek. And if inconsistent is 78 out of 101 for 933. Sign me up everyday of the week, and twice on Sundays for 15 and under on that for 2023 and beyond.

I don't know what you are expecting from a WR2 without a true WR1. But I'm going to assume it is outside of any normal expectations.

So in reality this team is still without a WR1, and now people don't even want to attempt to resign the WR2. So then we are down a WR1 and WR2. Hmmm, interesting dilemma. Great plan for Madden to just think you can plug and play players. Not so much in reality though.
Well that is why they drafted Moore. Skyy has been God awful and the worst of our draft picks who saw the field, but he still needs to be given a chance to prove himself. Signing Juju just guarantees another nothing season for Moore.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 11:24 PM 02-01-2023
Originally Posted by OKchiefs:
Well that is why they drafted Moore. Skyy has been God awful and the worst of our draft picks who saw the field, but he still needs to be given a chance to prove himself. Signing Juju just guarantees another nothing season for Moore.
Well that is why they drafted Mecole, as well...

And for heavens sake. Skyy was a pick to fill the need of possibly losing Hardman this upcoming year.
[Reply]
Page 97 of 97
« First < 47879394959697
Up