ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 167 of 170
« First < 67117157163164165166167 168169170 >
Nzoner's Game Room>***Official Kansas City Chiefs (1-1) vs Los Angeles Chargers (1-1)***
dlphg9 11:00 PM 09-25-2021
Patrick Mahomes vs Justin Herbert

Patrick's gonna go in dry and this D is gonna make Justin wish he were never born.

Chiefs take this one 42-14 and PMII gonna have 400 yds and 4 TDs. Clyde is gonna hold onto that fuckin ball.
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 02:14 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
Mahomes just looks off..play. calling..his pocket movement. .

this one is on him. .

yeah we had turnovers etc..but he had the ball with 2:00 and couldnt do it. .
That 2nd down thrown to Kelce was the killer. Threw it behind him.

The other throws were basically the wind carrying the ball. Pringle still should of caught his pass.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 02:14 PM 09-26-2021
The PI call was bull crap but who cares. This team isn’t good and didn’t deserve to win. We are soft as hell on both sides of the ball.
[Reply]
SupDock 02:15 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
It's a hail mary. Everyone is sitting there waiting for the ball and trying to get it. The chances of getting a flag on that pass is nil.
I feel like I have definitely seen it called. This wasnt incidental contact, every receiver was wrapped up
[Reply]
Chiefsbroker 02:15 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by ljmhawk:
going to be a long year boys. Mahomes would rather being playing big shot celebrity sitting court side at nba playoff games then working on his craft. this is going to be a bad year….offense looks like shit, defense IS shit
Idiot.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 02:15 PM 09-26-2021
Mahomes saw it!!!! Did he believe it????

Justin Herbert is now 2-1 vs the Chiefs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Dayze 02:15 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by ljmhawk:
going to be a long year boys. Mahomes would rather being playing big shot celebrity sitting court side at nba playoff games then working on his craft. this is going to be a bad year….offense looks like shit, defense IS shit
if posts were NFL players, that post would be Ben Neiman.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:15 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
Frank Clark is that private General Patton slapped in WW2. I don't want this malingerer on the team anymore.
He's Johnny Fontaine.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
MTG#10 02:16 PM 09-26-2021
Silver lining for me, my Sundays are free for the rest of the year. That's a lot of shit I can get done.
[Reply]
R8RFAN 02:16 PM 09-26-2021
Welcome to the Basement of the AFC West
[Reply]
Gary Cooper 02:16 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by prhom:
PI is never ever called on a Hail Mary. We put ourselves in the position to lose and deserve to lose if it comes down to that. Get over it.
It should have been called after they bailed the Chargers out for dropping three consecutive passes.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 02:16 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by JudasRising20:
That 2nd down thrown to Kelce was the killer. Threw it behind him.

The other throws were basically the wind carrying the ball. Pringle still should of caught his pass.
Yep Pringle got alligator arms when he saw that saftey. . but Mahomes was leading his WRs and RBs into big hits all day. .
[Reply]
BF88 02:16 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by ArrowHeader:
By far the worse loss I’ve seen from KC in a while. This team just looks worn out. Hopefully Reid gets everyone rested up. No need to stick it to them. Mahomes no doubt feels worse than anyone, he’s gonna bounce back in a big way
You think this loss worse than the one to Chargers in OT?
[Reply]
Gravedigger 02:16 PM 09-26-2021
Andy using the timeouts with a minute to go instead of letting the time clock work against his young opponents, and a kicker who couldn't make shit. Patrick being a show off piece of shit again "trying to make things happen" but just throwing the ball into the defenders hands for the second straight week in a row. Tyreek being injured, our defense not doing shit, our RB who can't hold onto a ball to save his life two straight weeks in a row, the complete lack of weapons outside of Hill and Kelce, just a bunch of bullshit. We deserve to lose and Andy either needs to right the ship after this season or he can get out too. Last year was fine, we're not going to win every Super Bowl, this year is a god damn fucked up fiasco shitstain of a season so far from all sides. Get your shit fixed Chiefs and keep the excuses for the locker room, because the fans are tired of hearing the bullshit.
[Reply]
kcpasco 02:17 PM 09-26-2021
Originally Posted by prhom:
PI is never ever called on a Hail Mary. We put ourselves in the position to lose and deserve to lose if it comes down to that. Get over it.
Not true, it’s been called before. Just don’t expect it to be called.
[Reply]
LongSufferingToady 02:17 PM 09-26-2021
Those who think this is a new development have a short memory.
Remember how the Chiefs played at the end of last season?
And the playoffs?
And the Super Bowl?
Those weren't one-offs.

Remember before Mahomes? This is typical Andy Reid crapola.

Buckle up. It's going to be a long season.
[Reply]
Page 167 of 170
« First < 67117157163164165166167 168169170 >
Up