ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Nzoner's Game Room>What’s the strategy for tomorrow?
RunKC 10:46 PM 04-25-2024
We only have one pick at 64 but 4 picks to start off day 3 with 2 in rd 4 and 2 in rd 5. They also have the extra Titans 3rd.

Sure feels like they have ammo to trade up a good deal if they really want to.

Feels like they will only have one pick tomorrow unless something major happens. If so what position would you take? Trade up for a Tackle?

DT seems like a very underrated pick to me. What do you guys think?
[Reply]
chiefs1111 01:08 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I think you’ll see a few teams double down on WR and I wouldn’t be shocked at all if it was the Chiefs.

Probably not at 64 but I could totally see them coming back at the end of rd 3 to get another receiver
Louis Riddick did say last night after the Worthy pick that he expects the Chiefs to add another WR in the draft at some point.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:10 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by chiefs1111:
Louis Riddick did say last night after the Worthy pick that he expects the Chiefs to add another WR in the draft at some point.
They need more of a boundary WR, yes Rice can do that but he's likely to miss some games.
[Reply]
Otter 01:16 PM 04-26-2024
OL, DB, Edge and maybe another WR
[Reply]
Woogieman 01:18 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Mecca:
They need more of a boundary WR, yes Rice can do that but he's likely to miss some games.
Could Johnny Wilson in the 130s be your man?
[Reply]
staylor26 01:19 PM 04-26-2024
Luke McCaffrey would be nice.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:19 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Woogieman:
Could Johnny Wilson in the 130s be your man?
I think Johnny Wilson is probably a TE in the NFL.
[Reply]
staylor26 01:25 PM 04-26-2024
I think Johnny Wilson is probably a TE in the NFL.
I think people see how big he is and automatically think this, but if you actually watch him play, he has legit X WR chops. I don't know if the Chiefs would take him, but I'd be all over that in the middle rounds.

He has legit upside.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:28 PM 04-26-2024
Could definitely see Burton fall to late rd 3 and us pouncing
[Reply]
Mecca 01:31 PM 04-26-2024
Nah man we're taking Troy Franklin.
[Reply]
VAChief 01:34 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I think people see how big he is and automatically think this, but if you actually watch him play, he has legit X WR chops. I don't know if the Chiefs would take him, but I'd be all over that in the middle rounds.

He has legit upside.
He could definitely fit that F tight end role too. He might be a better blocker than Bowers already. Kelce is a unicorn, your not going to replace him with a traditional tight end.
[Reply]
VAChief 01:38 PM 04-26-2024
I hope we have a back up plan for OT. I don't think we can trade up for the BYU kid and he is the only one left that I think has a legitimate shot to play this year (and that is a big if). If Veach thinks we can sign a veteran to start, then I say wait to 64 for BPA. Some of the mocks have a lot of great defensive options falling there. We can take a chance on someone like Fisher possibly falling to 131 although unlikely or waiting for another developmental prospect like Foster/Goncalves etc. at 159.
[Reply]
Mecca 01:39 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by VAChief:
I hope we have a back up plan for OT. I don't think we can trade up for the BYU kid and he is the only one left that I think has a legitimate shot to play this year (and that is a big if). If Veach thinks we can sign a veteran to start, then I say wait to 64 for BPA. Some of the mocks have a lot of great defensive options falling there. We can take a chance on someone like Fisher possibly falling to 131 although unlikely or waiting for another developmental prospect like Foster/Goncalves etc. at 159.
Kingsley has 0 shot of playing this year, dude is incredibly raw, he has traits but the rawness if off the charts.
[Reply]
suzzer99 05:24 PM 04-26-2024

Chat GPT has you covered.
[Reply]
Kiimo 07:55 PM 04-26-2024
Originally Posted by Kiimo:
I'd be extremely happy if we were able to get BYU's Kingsley Suamataia.

Might require a trade up but whatever. We need quality not quantity at this point.

[Reply]
RealSNR 08:08 PM 04-26-2024
I've got a good strategy:

RAPE
[Reply]
Page 8 of 9
« First < 45678 9 >
Up