ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 46
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The SNL Thread
Easy 6 08:51 PM 05-12-2007
I've been considering doing this for a while, so here goes. A thread to discuss anyone & anything relating to the show.

They keep a pretty tight lid on all images & apparently stay after youtube as well, so those kinds of things might be a 'lil hard to come by, but oh well.

Pretty much everyone here seems to be a fan of it on some level, so it might be kinda fun.

Its as close to Cant Miss Television as there is for me.
[Reply]
cosmo20002 10:27 PM 10-05-2013
SNL is horrible. If 5 minutes out of 90 is decent, that's a 'good' show. No one would put up with a movie that was good for 5 minutes.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:31 PM 10-05-2013
Originally Posted by cosmo20002:
SNL is horrible. If 5 minutes out of 90 is decent, that's a 'good' show. No one would put up with a movie that was good for 5 minutes.
:-)
[Reply]
RINGLEADER 10:38 PM 10-05-2013
Miley was awesome, though I was waiting for her pants to fall off and it never happened.
[Reply]
Captain Obvious 10:48 PM 10-05-2013
Shannon Sharpe...:-)
[Reply]
dirk digler 10:50 PM 10-05-2013
:-) @ Shannon Sharpe.. That was awesome
[Reply]
JoeyChuckles 11:55 PM 10-05-2013
Just average show tonight. The cast this season has me hoping for better things.
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:03 AM 10-06-2013
Originally Posted by JoeyChuckles:
Just average show tonight. The cast this season has me hoping for better things.
Seems like they burn through cast members faster and faster these day, or maybe i'm just getting older...

It seems like a Wigg or Hader just joined a few years ago, yet they'd been there 7-8 years already.

It make feel old, even the music i came of age to is now playing on "classic rock" stations...
[Reply]
aturnis 01:48 AM 10-06-2013
This guy

Brooks Wheelan, went to my highschool. I was in school with his older brothers, haven't seen him since he was probably 14. He was originally hired on as a writer, but was later announced to the cast.

He was decent in the eMeth skit, and I kind of assume he had a hand in writing that one.

Hope he does well.
[Reply]
lcarus 02:42 AM 10-06-2013
For the longest time I said "SNL sucks now. The cast sucks, the writers suck. It isn't as good as it once was." Now I've pretty much realized, I just don't really care for that humor anymore. In fact I don't really care for sketch comedy period anymore. Loved the hell out of it when I was a teen.
[Reply]
AlexSmithDynasty 02:54 AM 10-06-2013
Needs more Kyle Mooney.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 02:55 AM 10-06-2013
Originally Posted by lcarus:
For the longest time I said "SNL sucks now. The cast sucks, the writers suck. It isn't as good as it once was." Now I've pretty much realized, I just don't really care for that humor anymore. In fact I don't really care for sketch comedy period anymore. Loved the hell out of it when I was a teen.

[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:15 AM 10-07-2013
I like a guy who's in love with my confidence, and is gentlemanly enough to treat me to a hearty steak salad.
[Reply]
rico 04:33 AM 10-07-2013
I know Brooks Wheelan well. I've always been really tight with his older brother, Brett and got to know Brooks through him. Great guy.

Here is a pic of new SNL cast member, Brooks Wheelan, some other dude and myself dressed up as "Always Sunny" characters during Halloween. Brooks is the guy on the right side. I am "Green Man." I took this pic directly from an entry I posted titled, "God Bless the Day After Devil's Night 2008":

[Reply]
rico 04:36 AM 10-07-2013
Originally Posted by aturnis:
This guy

Brooks Wheelan, went to my highschool. I was in school with his older brothers, haven't seen him since he was probably 14. He was originally hired on as a writer, but was later announced to the cast.

He was decent in the eMeth skit, and I kind of assume he had a hand in writing that one.

Hope he does well.
So you know Brett and Brad as well?

I am assuming you went to school at Manchester West Delaware...?

As chronicled in the previous long, long, post....I know Brett and Brooks well. I know Brad a little bit too.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:58 AM 10-07-2013
Liked Miley a lot more in this episode than in most recent stuff.

Game, didn't stare at monitors, had actual facial expressions.

Looked a lot better in wigs than with her real hair.

Hope she has more normal chick in her future than boundary pusher.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 46
« First < 289101112 1314151622 > Last »
Up