ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Nzoner's Game Room>8/12/22 Training Camp Discussion.
RunKC 03:48 PM 08-12-2022
I never thought I’d be most excited to see a 7th rd pick especially with us having a ton of draft picks
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:52 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by -King-:
Am I the only one in this site who's actually played organized tackle football before?

Like half of the comments I've seen on this site are so obviously written by non-athletes that it's almost humorous.

When I was in high school (3 year starter for our varsity football team) I would get a full-on sprint and grunt going and clock the shit outta whoever had the ball. My coaches called me "speedhawk" as a nickname caus I had such a nose for the football and for those three seasons I was considered the most feared safety in our conference. Senior year I led my team to the state semifinals only to get fucked over by the refs in the 4th but that's another conversation (DM me if you're interested in hearing about it)

So, yeah. I hope yall can understand why I feel like their's such a big disconnect between myself and your typical CPer. Please tell me I'm not the only one who feels this way lol
Im a bit of a grunter too. More of a "hard exhaler" though. More of an "ooooppph" guy.

Kinda funny this is a topic as i really noticed how often i do it last weekend during a 4v4 pick up basketball game. I got called out for it :-).
[Reply]
staylor26 04:14 PM 08-12-2022
Am I the only one in this site who's actually played organized tackle football before?

Like half of the comments I've seen on this site are so obviously written by non-athletes that it's almost humorous.

When I was in high school (3 year starter for our varsity football team) I would get a full-on sprint and grunt going and clock the shit outta whoever had the ball. My coaches called me "speedhawk" as a nickname caus I had such a nose for the football and for those three seasons I was considered the most feared safety in our conference. Senior year I led my team to the state semifinals only to get fucked over by the refs in the 4th but that's another conversation (DM me if you're interested in hearing about it)

So, yeah. I hope yall can understand why I feel like their's such a big disconnect between myself and your typical CPer. Please tell me I'm not the only one who feels this way lol
As somebody who played football from flag all the way through HS, you're right about this, but still wrong about 99% of everything else.

So your disconnect has absolutely nothing to do with that.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:02 PM 08-12-2022

Lighten up, Venus
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:29 PM 08-12-2022

When I was in high school (3 year starter for our varsity football team) I would get a full-on sprint and grunt going and clock the shit outta whoever had the ball. My coaches called me "speedhawk" as a nickname caus I had such a nose for the football and for those three seasons I was considered the most feared safety in our conference. Senior year I led my team to the state semifinals only to get ****ed over by the refs in the 4th but that's another conversation (DM me if you're interested in hearing about it)

Spot On ! :-)
[Reply]
penguinz 06:59 PM 08-12-2022

When I was in high school (3 year starter for our varsity football team) I would get a full-on sprint and grunt going and clock the shit outta whoever had the ball. My coaches called me "speedhawk" as a nickname caus I had such a nose for the football and for those three seasons I was considered the most feared safety in our conference. Senior year I led my team to the state semifinals only to get ****ed over by the refs in the 4th but that's another conversation (DM me if you're interested in hearing about it)

OK Al Bundy.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 07:02 PM 08-12-2022

Do you grunt during sex? Asking for Billay….
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:25 PM 08-12-2022

:-)

Did you used to be able to throw the pigskin over a quarter mile, Uncle Speedhawk? Want to bet us that you can throw a football over those mountains?

[Reply]
Chiefshrink 06:24 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Is that common for WRs to grunt every time they make a cut? Not complaining or anything, because if that's what keeps him going, then keep going with it, but damn. He sounds like Venus Williams out there.
"Gitter done" is all that matters.:-)
[Reply]
wazu 10:32 AM 08-12-2022
Does seem like a weird thing to do. Oh, and MVS, you need to carry your own shoulder pads. Work on strengthening your grip.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 12:09 PM 08-12-2022
Less than 24 hours until our first rimjob of the preseason.
[Reply]
cabletech94 12:15 PM 08-12-2022
Is it normal of have a weird boner after watching this?

:.
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 12:22 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
Is it normal of have a weird boner after watching this?

:.
What’s weird about it? Is it bent or something like that?
[Reply]
smithandrew051 01:06 PM 08-12-2022
I used the voice texting to let my wife know that I’m watching Chiefs highlights.

It didn’t work right and now she’s very worried about me, because she received a text that just says “I am a wreck”.

Apple really needs to work on that.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 01:17 PM 08-12-2022
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
I used the voice texting to let my wife know that I’m watching Chiefs highlights.

It didn’t work right and now she’s very worried about me, because she received a text that just says “I am a wreck”.

Apple really needs to work on that.
:-) :-) :-) I woke up a wreck
[Reply]
Page 3 of 7
< 123 4567 >
Up