ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 248 of 357
« First < 148198238244245246247248 249250251252258298348 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
vailpass 07:29 PM 07-14-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
And then shit like this happens. Judges like this, and the one who gave the Stanford rapist 6 months in county jail instead of prison, because it would effect his future to serve the appropriate 5-7 years in prison, , need to be skull-fu&#ed and ass-raped by whichever sex they are not attracted to.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/misso...b03eb73ef844d4

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
Justice should be tempered with practicality. It did not serve society to blunt the future contributions of this obviously high-potential producer.
[Reply]
Skyy God 08:35 AM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Justice should be tempered with practicality. It did not serve society to blunt the future contributions of this obviously high-potential producer.
You’re a real piece of work, brah.

This “high-potential producer” got caught trying to rape a chick in public. The only acceptable answer for non-sociopaths is lock the fucker up.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:09 AM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:

This “high-potential producer” got caught trying to rape a chick in public. The only acceptable answer for non-sociopaths is lock the fucker up.
We did impeach Clinton. What more could we do, you liberals had his pedo back.
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 09:09 AM 07-15-2019

This “high-potential producer” got caught trying to rape a chick in public. The only acceptable answer for non-sociopaths is lock the ****er up.
You're 100% correct. Pretty sure he was being facetious though.
[Reply]
loochy 09:10 AM 07-15-2019

Sarcasm motherfucker
do you speak it?
[Reply]
IUsedToBeATightEnd 09:21 AM 07-15-2019
I'm sure the kid would agree she should be given a prize instead of jail time.
Damn, I was 13 in the wrong years.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:38 AM 07-15-2019

This “high-potential producer” got caught trying to rape a chick in public. The only acceptable answer for non-sociopaths is lock the ****er up.
:-)
[Reply]
Al Bundy 10:51 AM 07-15-2019

Uhhhhmmmm
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:01 AM 07-15-2019

This “high-potential producer” got caught trying to rape a chick in public. The only acceptable answer for non-sociopaths is lock the ****er up & throw away the key.
FYP :-)
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:29 AM 07-15-2019
Care to elaborate?
[Reply]
Al Bundy 11:31 AM 07-15-2019
Care to elaborate?
It was sarcasm, dude.
[Reply]
vailpass 11:38 AM 07-15-2019
Care to elaborate?
I just feel like court sentencing should be tempered with factors based on the individual's potential to contribute positively to society.

Factors such as education level, their family's societal position and net worth, if they were ever homecoming king or pledged a non-HBCU fraternity, and overall value to their community should be taken into account.

Putting those kind of people in prison along side of the undesirables is not in the best interest of our country.
[Reply]
stumppy 11:41 AM 07-15-2019
I just feel like court sentencing should be tempered with factors based on the individual's potential to contribute positively to society.

Factors such as education level, their family's societal position and net worth, if they were ever homecoming king or pledged a non-HBCU fraternity, and overall value to their community should be taken into account.

Putting those kind of people in prison along side of the undesirables is not in the best interest of our country.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:47 AM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by loochy:
Sarcasm mother****er
do you speak it?
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
It was sarcasm, dude.

I’ve been a student of Vail’s twisted psyche for years.

Sure as shit fit his MO.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:49 AM 07-15-2019
Originally Posted by stumppy:
The exclusion of black fraternity members is classic Vail.
[Reply]
Page 248 of 357
« First < 148198238244245246247248 249250251252258298348 > Last »
Up