ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The AFC Has Had Enough of Mahomes and KC
Bowser 07:41 PM 03-16-2022
Never have I ever seen teams in the AFC (much less just the West) load up like they are with the players that they are with the express intent of stopping one team. This is amazing to watch, honestly. Everyone is trying to get the fifth generation 46 defense to stop precisely ONE guy - Patrick Mahomes. Get as many high caliber ends and defensive backs in an attempt to keep Mahomes in the pocket all uncomfortable and throw picks to the above average DB's back there double teaming Hill and Kelce.

I'm really looking forward to what ideas Andy and Patrick come up with to counter all these moves contenders are making Conference wide, and I am super pumped to see who we bring in throughout the rest of free agency and the draft. I'll admit I haven't felt much of anything towards the Chiefs since the Bengals loss, but watching all this mayhem go down, my blood is pumping again for this team.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:39 PM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
only no dick pussy is Veach
You’re a fucking retard.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 06:40 PM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by Rasputin:
Holy shit i can't wait for the dust to settle because

AFC West if they manage to make this their season they will be ****ed soon and are shooting themselves in the foot with these high end deals. Either paying a guy more than they are worth or giving up draft picks for down the road. They are just ****ing themselves and we have Chiefs Fans panicking over these desperate moves.

Oh **** I forgot Raiders Head Coach Josh McClown :-)

This is turning into a fun offseason and we can just sit back and watch our rivals spew their load premature ejaculation. Then we take over the draft and anything else to improve but not over pay.

I'm stoked more than ever for 2022 season.

yeah raiders really going to regret signing one of the best pass rushers and recievers in football. .

you have to be the dumbest member on this site
[Reply]
DTVietnam 06:41 PM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
Big money free agents/trades guarantee Superbowls?
worked for the Rams..worked for the Bucs, worked for the Chiefs. .

last 3 superbowl winners have made huge offseason moves in free agency...so yes
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:42 PM 03-17-2022
Its definitely no lie, Bowz

The AFCW is loading up like I've honestly never seen before, like a Cold War worthy arms race, talking about some pretty fearsome edge combos and backfields

All we can do is trust that Veach is eagle eying everything, and has a very specific plan in place to counter them... but I'm not afraid to say I fear for Brown Jr at LT facing elite competition six times a year

He earned my respect, but not necessarily my complete trust over there last season... Veach needs to miracle up some offensive scares to keep them all honest
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:43 PM 03-17-2022

So let's recap this AFC West offseason

Broncos: Russell Wilson, DJ Jones, Randy Gregory
Chargers: JC Jackson, Khalil Mack
Chiefs: Well, they still got Patrick Mahomes
Raiders: Davante Adams, Chandler Jones

— Chris Rosvoglou (@RosvoglouReport) March 17, 2022

[Reply]
Herewego 06:43 PM 03-17-2022
AFCW is lit.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:46 PM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Its definitely no lie, Bowz

The AFCW is loading up like I've honestly never seen before, like a Cold War worthy arms race, talking about some pretty fearsome edge combos and backfields

All we can do is trust that Veach is eagle eying everything, and has a very specific plan in place to counter them... but I'm not afraid to say I fear for Brown Jr at LT facing elite competition six times a year

He earned my respect, but not necessarily my complete trust over there last season... Veach needs to miracle up some offensive scares to keep them all honest
Veach ain’t stupid. He knows standing still, hold ‘em and hope for the best gets you beat in the NFL. He’s got a plan. Most of these deals we’d be pissed if Veach did them. They way overpaid. They are desperate.
[Reply]
notorious 06:48 PM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Veach ain’t stupid. He knows standing still, hold ‘em and hope for the best gets you beat in the NFL. He’s got a plan. Most of these deals we’d be pissed if Veach did them. They way overpaid. They are desperate.
BUT DOING STUFF IS EXCITING. SITTING BACK IS BORING.

Something like that.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:07 PM 03-17-2022

The AFC West is going all in on the Bengals blue print to beat the Chiefs with their moves so far. Have edge rushers, upper echelon QB and throw a trio of elite athletes against them. And the moves also help them keep pace with the Bengals and Bills.

— Nick Jacobs (@Jacobs71) March 17, 2022

[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:11 PM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by notorious:
BUT DOING STUFF IS EXCITING. SITTING BACK IS BORING.

Something like that.
I can’t believe Chief fans reactions to these signings. WTF? :-) We are being chased. We are not falling behind.

Everyone knew that going into year 5 of the Mahomes era, the AFC teams would try to do something, get desperate to try to catch up. We haven’t done shot yet. Drafted a single player and we are still obviously better than any of the other teams.
[Reply]
TEX 07:15 PM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I can’t believe Chief fans reactions to these signings. WTF? :-) We are being chased. We are not falling behind.

Everyone knew that going into year 5 of the Mahomes era, the AFC teams would try to do something, get desperate to try to catch up. We haven’t done shot yet. Drafted a single player and we are still obviously better than any of the other teams.
I can't believe anyone could think it's all good. It's not. All the other teams in the division have gotten a lot better thus far and the Chiefs have not improved.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:17 PM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
I can't believe anyone could think it's all good. It's not. All the other teams in the division have gotten a lot better thus far and the Chiefs have not improved.
So? You really think Veach is doing nothing to improve the team this off season?

Have we started training camp? Is game 1 next week? Patience grasshopper. Last I checked Mahomes is still on the beach.
[Reply]
TEX 07:20 PM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by DTVietnam:
worked for the Rams..worked for the Bucs, worked for the Chiefs. .

last 3 superbowl winners have made huge offseason moves in free agency...so yes
Exactly. Some here are in serious denial as to the changing landscape in the AFC West, and in the AFC in general.
[Reply]
493rd 07:21 PM 03-17-2022
Originally Posted by TEX:
They don’t think it’s good they’re pissed like the rest of us. But they won’t admit it because it’s more fun for them to bash the posters raising concerns about our lack of activity. Thus far we’ve lost a solid starting CB in Ward, signed an average/above average S to replace an aging vet, lost a decent role playing WR in Pringle and that’s it. We need help badly at Edge, RT, WR, and CB and have done nothing to address these issues because the Chiefs are cash strapped and the rest of the division isn’t.
[Reply]
493rd 07:23 PM 03-17-2022
Reminder - we had Mahomes, Kelce, and Hill in the AFCCG and scored 3 points in the 2nd half against a very mediocre Bengals defense. Having Mahomes isn’t a get out of jail free card.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 13
« First < 45678 9101112 > Last »
Up