Nzoner's Game Room>Is CEH a JAG?
lewdog 06:47 AM 09-20-2021
Is Clyde just another guy?

I’m writing a dissertation on this.

Thanks.
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 10:28 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
H we definitely ran it better but on his second run in OT he reverted to his apparently normal way of running into his blockers instead of taking the big hole on the edge.
He missed big holes 2wice that I could see BUT you could tell that he realizes now he lost his starting position thus ran much harder last night. Still does not run smarter though. There was run where he got 12-15yds BUT he hesitated for whatever reason right after he got the handoff and I said to myself, if that were McKinnon getting that handoff he wouldn't have hesitated and it would have been a TD.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:47 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
And, yet, he averaged 4.3 for the season.
That’s not worth a first rd pick. We got Jerrick McKinnon for the price of a happy meal and his average YPC is 5.2. Damien Williams was signed from the dollar menu and he averaged 5.1 and 4.5 YPC in his 2 years here.

I like Clyde but he was not a wise draft pick.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:56 PM 01-24-2022
Originally Posted by RunKC:
That’s not worth a first rd pick. We got Jerrick McKinnon for the price of a happy meal and his average YPC is 5.2. Damien Williams was signed from the dollar menu and he averaged 5.1 and 4.5 YPC in his 2 years here.

I like Clyde but he was not a wise draft pick.
I didn't realize that was the argument. The question is whether or not he's a JAG. It could be that he is.

I'm merely glad he's an 8.6 YPC JAG in the most important game of the year.
[Reply]
ShowtimeSBMVP 10:59 PM 11-20-2022

Andy Reid said "it doesn't look good" with Clyde Edwards-Helaire's high-ankle sprain. When asked if injured reserve was possible, says he's not there yet.

— Matt Derrick (@mattderrick) November 21, 2022

[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:06 PM 11-20-2022
CEH’s career in KC should be over now.

Pacheco solidified RB1 and Ronald Jones will finally get an opportunity.
[Reply]
TLO 11:07 PM 11-20-2022
I'm ready to accept that CEH was a miss in the 1st round.

Which sucks, but Veach has hit on so many other picks that it doesn't really matter.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:08 PM 11-20-2022
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
CEH’s career in KC should be over now.

Pacheco solidified RB1 and Ronald Jones will finally get an opportunity.
No, it shouldn't. FFS, Pacheco seems fine with getting Mahomes killed. Jet puts the ball on the ground. Ronald Jones is, somehow, worse at pass pro than Pacheco.

CEH is still needed and would have been perfect when we were needing to throw the ball.
[Reply]
Womble 11:10 PM 11-20-2022
I wish him well and I hope we don't rush him back. In fact I think we should be extra cautious and keep him in the treatment room until at least 13 February.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 11:10 PM 11-20-2022
In a walking boot. Will be a few weeks more than likely. Might as well consider IR as a real option. Next man up.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 11:10 PM 11-20-2022
No, it shouldn't. FFS, Pacheco seems fine with getting Mahomes killed. Jet puts the ball on the ground. Ronald Jones is, somehow, worse at pass pro than Pacheco.

CEH is still needed and would have been perfect when we were needing to throw the ball.
CEH is a below average pass blocker, so if you are attempting to claim that CEH still has value to the Chiefs because he can pass block and pick up blitzes… you would be laughably wrong (as usual).
[Reply]
TLO 11:10 PM 11-20-2022

He still has a place on this team. For now.
[Reply]
ARROW2 11:11 PM 11-20-2022

FUCK CLYDE!!! Pacheco just needs to realize who he is blocking. He just tried to get in the way but Derwin is physical so you have to get into him physically.
[Reply]
jd1020 11:12 PM 11-20-2022
Does Pacheco run any actual routes? I dont know if I've ever seen him doing anything more in the passing game besides leak out in the flat and not even be a factor in the passing game.
[Reply]
dirk digler 11:15 PM 11-20-2022

It should have been over last year. Regardless McKinnon is great at pass pro. They will go draft a couple of RB's next year better than CEH.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:15 PM 11-20-2022
Originally Posted by Hank Hill:
I'm ready to accept that CEH was a miss in the 1st round.

Which sucks, but Veach has hit on so many other picks that it doesn't really matter.
I just prefer to pretend they took Sneed with that pick.
[Reply]
Page 76 of 80
« First < 26667273747576 77787980 >
Up