ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 61
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>-- How do you feel about Hardees?
Simply Red 11:42 AM 06-28-2016
How do you feel about Hardees?

Hot Ham and Cheese?

Breakfast?!

coupon here
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:51 PM 07-02-2016
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Oh dang we've got a Hardees insider

[Reply]
Kman34 08:14 PM 07-02-2016

[Reply]
Bowser 08:33 PM 07-02-2016
I prefer Hardee's to all the other drive thru fast food joints, but there isn't one close to me. I like it and all, but I won't go on a road trip for it (unlike Westport Flea Market).
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:45 PM 07-02-2016
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Oh dang we've got a Hardees insider
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I said earlier in the thread, as I have numerous times in the past here, that I worked there back in HS. Thought it was common knowledge.
[Reply]
Buzz 09:14 PM 07-02-2016
The best thing I can remember about Hardees was the chocolate shake. They just put a new one here in Blue Springs, in the old Walmart parking lot, now Westlakes. I may have to give it a try.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:18 PM 07-02-2016
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I prefer Hardee's to all the other drive thru fast food joints, but there isn't one close to me. I like it and all, but I won't go on a road trip for it (unlike Westport Flea Market).
I wish my road trips to eat were 15 to 20 miles...
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:26 PM 07-02-2016
When made with care... the smoked sausage, egg and cheese biscuit is a top 3 fast food offering
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:29 PM 07-02-2016
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
When made with care... the smoked sausage, egg and cheese biscuit is a top 3 fast food offering
Back when I used to eat like shit, I really loved the McGriddle sandwich. That thing was a bad motherfucker, especially the steak, egg, and onion.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:47 PM 07-02-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I said earlier in the thread, as I have numerous times in the past here, that I worked there back in HS. Thought it was common knowledge.
i know - chill.
[Reply]
TimBone 10:11 PM 07-02-2016
Originally Posted by Dagnabit:
Back when I used to eat like shit, I really loved the McGriddle sandwich. That thing was a bad motherfucker, especially the steak, egg, and onion.
Did you special order that? I thought the steak and onions only came on the bagel?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:15 PM 07-02-2016
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Did you special order that? I thought the steak and onions only came on the bagel?
I don't know, it's been years.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:31 PM 07-02-2016
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
I've drank enough tonight to not remember the las tpost ITT, Pedro

Is there any secret menu items at Hardees like a mcgangbang or something?
[Reply]
listopencil 10:33 PM 07-02-2016
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Thank you very much for this post. I'm not joking and I'm not being sarcastic. Posts like these remind me not to eat fast food, as it's most likely a "wasted" meal, not only in terms of too many calories but not enjoyable or satisfying.

I actually thought about hitting Carl's this morning to try the biscuits people have been raving about in this thread but instead, as usual, made breakfast at home. It's a weekend, I fell asleep early last night and didn't eat dinner, so breakfast was larger than usual:

4 eggs, over easy. $1.92 for 18 from Costco = .44 cents
4 slices of turkey bacon. $9.99 for 80 slices from Costco = .50 cents
1 oven toasted hash brown. $1.99 for 10 from TJ's = .20 cents
1 ripened and chilled avocado. .99 cents from Ralphs

Grand total: $2.12.

In case you're wondering, food bought in grocery stores, Target, Costco, etc. isn't taxed in California. I rarely eat hash browns (my wife buys them for the kids) but I was feeling it this morning since I didn't have dinner. Normally, I avoid potato chips, fries, hash browns, etc. due to the carb load. The avocado was a "special treat" to myself and I love them with eggs.
I have never had a meal at a fast food place that was as good or as cheap as what I would have made at home instead. There's a Denny's in my town (although it has changed names several times it is always basically a Denny's) that is worth the cost of eating there and the food isn't bad. And there's a breakfast/lunch diner in my town that has better food and is cheaper than Denny's but suffers from an inconvenient location. They both offer food that I would make with minimal effort at a reasonable price. There are a few other places that are similar specializing in Oriental, Mexican and Italian food. Pretty much if I want to purchase a meal that doesn't disappoint me then I have to sit down and wait for it to be served. Fast food is shit.
[Reply]
vailpass 10:45 PM 07-02-2016
Originally Posted by listopencil:
I have never had a meal at a fast food place that was as good or as cheap as what I would have made at home instead. There's a Denny's in my town (although it has changed names several times it is always basically a Denny's) that is worth the cost of eating there and the food isn't bad. And there's a breakfast/lunch diner in my town that has better food and is cheaper than Denny's but suffers from an inconvenient location. They both offer food that I would make with minimal effort at a reasonable price. There are a few other places that are similar specializing in Oriental, Mexican and Italian food. Pretty much if I want to purchase a meal that doesn't disappoint me then I have to sit down and wait for it to be served. Fast food is shit.
Uh oh you said Oriental.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 10:47 PM 07-02-2016
When our electricity or internet goes out, I'm always happy to hit Denny's. Not only have they remodeled all of the locations near my home to include high speed WiFi, the service is excellent and the food is often well above average.

I'm a big time breakfast guy and I've never been disappointed. Moons Over Myhammy is my personal Achilles. It's just so freaking good!
[Reply]
Page 21 of 61
« First < 111718192021 2223242531 > Last »
Up