Page 4 of 20
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>*** 2023 Draft Simulator Mocks ***
kccrow 09:05 PM 02-02-2023
Post all of our unrealistic, crap mocks from simulators here! :P

NFL Mock Draft Database Simulator

FanSpeak.com Mock Draft Simulator

PFN Mock Draft Simulator

TDN Mock Draft Simulator (New Version Under Beta Testing Currently)

PFF NFL Mock Draft Simulator
[Reply]
JPH83 11:43 AM 02-23-2023
People seem a lot more comfortable with limited picks across the DL than I'd expect. Do people feel OK with what we've got there, or that there are other, bigger priorities? I figured I was pretty much indifferent to D and just wanted to stack weapons and protect Mahomes, but now I feel even I'm swinging for DEs and DTs more than most.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 02:58 PM 02-23-2023
Originally Posted by JPH83:
People seem a lot more comfortable with limited picks across the DL than I'd expect. Do people feel OK with what we've got there, or that there are other, bigger priorities? I figured I was pretty much indifferent to D and just wanted to stack weapons and protect Mahomes, but now I feel even I'm swinging for DEs and DTs more than most.
I think it's important to give credit where credit's due, they were the #2 pass rush in the league last year and I think the coaching staff like the DL a lot more than the fanship here at CP.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:16 PM 02-23-2023
Just one trade in PFN. I don't think they have updated the ranking for prospects yet. Probably be more accurate after the combine and scouting days.

Anton Harrison
OT Oklahoma
KC

Kayshon Boutte
WR LSU
KC

Calijah Kancey
DT Pittsburgh
trade icon
KC

Nick Hampton
EDGE Appalachian State
KC

Luke Wypler
OC Ohio State
KC

Parker Washington
WR Penn State
trade icon
KC

Brenton Cox Jr.
EDGE Florida
KC

Malik Cunningham
QB Louisville
KC

PJ Mustipher
DT Penn State
KC

DeWayne McBride
RB UAB
KC

Michael Jefferson
WR Louisiana
KC

Jeremy Banks
LB Tennessee
[Reply]
staylor26 12:14 AM 02-24-2023
PFF (5 rounds)

1. Will McDonald IV, EDGE, Iowa St.
2. Tyler Scott, WR, Cincinnati
3. Tucker Kraft, TE, South Dakota St.
4. Ji'Ayir Brown, S, Penn St.
4. Zach Evans, RB, Ole Miss
5. Connor Galvin, OT, Baylor
[Reply]
Direckshun 10:22 AM 02-24-2023
Did PFN today. It gave me all kinds of unrealistic options like Rice in the 2nd, Battle in the 3rd, Tyler Scott in the 5th and Coburn in the 7th.

But you only have one life to live, so I drafted them.
1. DE BJ Ojulari, LSU -- bendy edge rusher

2. WR Rashee Rice, SMU -- mean, competitive X-receiver with gobs of talent

3. S Jordan Battle, Alabama -- day one starter

4. OT Wanya Morris, Oklahoma -- competition at right tackle

4. RB Eric Gray, Oklahoma -- more depth at a sneaky-shallow position

5. WR Tyler Scott, Cincinnati -- future pro bowler

6. TE Will Mallory, Miami
6. CB Tiawan Mullen, Indiana
6. DT Moro Ojomo, Texas
7. LB Anfernee Orji, Vanderbilt
7. DT Keondre Coburn, Texas
7. OG TJ Bass, Oregon
The roster:
QB: Mahomes, Trubisky, Buechele
RB: Pacheco, McKinnon, Gray, Ealy
FB: Burton

WR: Toney, Rice, Marques-Valdez, Moore, Scott, Watson
TE: Kelce, Gray, Bell, Mallory

LT: Brown, Niang
LG: Thuney, Bass
C: Humprey, Reiter
RG: Smith, Kinnard
RT: Niang vs. Morris

DE: Clark, Ojulari
DT: Jones, Wharton
DT: Ojomo, Coburn
DE: Karlaftis, Danna

WLB: Gay, Orji
MLB: Bolton, Chenal
SLB: Chenal, Cochrane

CB: Sneed, McDuffie, Watson, Williams, Mullen
S: Reid, Battle, Cook, Bush

K: Butker
P: Townsend
LS: Winchester

[Reply]
Direckshun 10:23 AM 02-24-2023
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Just one trade in PFN. I don't think they have updated the ranking for prospects yet. Probably be more accurate after the combine and scouting days.

Anton Harrison
OT Oklahoma
KC

Kayshon Boutte
WR LSU
KC

Calijah Kancey -- if Chris Jones isn't extended
DT Pittsburgh
trade icon
KC

Nick Hampton
EDGE Appalachian State
KC

Luke Wypler
OC Ohio State
KC

Parker Washington
WR Penn State
trade icon
KC

Brenton Cox Jr.
EDGE Florida
KC

Malik Cunningham
QB Louisville
KC

PJ Mustipher
DT Penn State
KC

DeWayne McBride
RB UAB
KC

Michael Jefferson
WR Louisiana
KC

Jeremy Banks
LB Tennessee
I green'd up the strong selections here.
[Reply]
Direckshun 10:26 AM 02-24-2023
Originally Posted by staylor26:
PFF (5 rounds)

1. Will McDonald IV, EDGE, Iowa St.
2. Tyler Scott, WR, Cincinnati
3. Tucker Kraft, TE, South Dakota St.
4. Ji'Ayir Brown, S, Penn St.
4. Zach Evans, RB, Ole Miss
5. Connor Galvin, OT, Baylor
Aside from my obvious obsession with Tyler Scott, I will say that Kraft in the 3rd is absurd value. He's basically Dallas Goedert.

Brown is acceptable in the 4th -- the team needs a third safety. Personally, I'd like the Chiefs to get a safety earlier in the draft than the 4th because I'm not as big a believer in Bryan Cook just yet, but I defer to the coaching staff on that one.

Evans is the only pick I don't like in that crew. I think he's going to be out of the NFL in a year or two.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 09:37 PM 02-24-2023
Nolan Smith
EDGE | Georgia

Mazi Smith
DL | Michigan

Zach Harrison
EDGE | Ohio State

Blake Freeland
OT | BYU

Jonathan Mingo
WR | Mississippi

Trey Palmer
WR | Nebraska

Ronnie Hickman
S | Ohio State

Darrell Luter Jr.
CB | South Alabama

Dorian Williams
LB | Tulane

Jake Haener
QB | Fresno State

Zack Kuntz
TE | Old Dominion

Asim Richards
IOL | North Carolina
[Reply]
Direckshun 11:05 AM 02-25-2023
So, I am an absolute whore for defensive line. I can never get enough.

Going EDGE-DT-EDGE with the first three picks would be my dream come true, but it will never happen.

Brett Veach probably wrote on his mirror with a bar of soap: "WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP PATRICK MAHOMES TODAY"

And there's just no chance he goes two straight days of the NFL Draft without helping Mahomes.

That said........ I'd like to know who else was on the board with your 2nd round pick, but Mazi Smith is enticing.

Nolan Smith, who I did not initially think fit our defense, is starting to get some run with me lately. I can dig that as a first round pick, but ask me again in a week.

Zach Harrison doesn't have a lot of support on this forum, and I'm one of them. I'm just not a fan of the guy, I think he's Tanoh Kpassagnon, and while that's not horrific with a 3rd round pick, I just feel we can get more bang for our buck elsewhere.
[Reply]
JPH83 03:23 PM 02-25-2023
I normally like to approach these making some assumptions about FA. In this case I'm expecting Wylie, Hardman, JJSS and Thornhill all to have priced themselves out of a return, and Clark moved on from. So it's another year of churn and burn. But i'm also assuming moves at DE and DT in FA, something like Arden Key or a 1 year flier on Davenport and Greg Gaines at DT or another nose tackle. In other words, there's plenty of needs but DL is not completely bare.

I've then basically tried to have my cake and eat it, and not only fill out areas of need but preempt some future needs and attempt to address them. With that in mind PFF game me the below with loads of trades made (PFF seemed the most realistic but it now seems as fantastical as others so I highly doubt a few of these are available).

38. Andre Carter - DE - I traded back because noone fit. TBH I'm not massively high on what this guy is right now, but the possible upside seems too intriguing to pass up. He isn't ready for a Karlaftis workload year 1, he needs to get stronger and improve against the run, but he can rotate in on obvious passing downs. Year 2 or 3, who knows.

69. Tank Dell - WR - Again I traded back and despite the obvious limitations of being TINY it seemed too good to pass up at this point. He isn't Hardman, he isn't quicker and he's much better latterally. But he CAN do some of what he did and be a gadget guy who offers a little bit more. He gets immediate separation and I've no doubt we'd use him brilliantly.

80. Sydney Brown - S - I think he's a stud. Great athlete, I think he'll have the versatility to thrive even if you have to live with Thornhill-like tackling. He's his natural replacement for me.

88. Nick Herbig - LB - I wanted a coverage LB anticipating Gay perhaps moving on next year, but they just didn't fall. So I took a different route. Some have him as an edge, I honestly don't have a clue what he is aside from being very good. If he offers even average coverage I think he could form the best pass-rush/blitzing LB tandem with Chenal in the league. We now have bend and length, power, and speed rushing the QB.

104. Sam LaPorta- TE - Wasn't intending on a TE but again the value looked too good. This way we improve the TE room as he's a big upgrade on Gray and Fortson, maybe we lighten the load on Kelce a little. Another receiving weapon and YAC monster.

109. Blake Freeland - OT - I don't think he's an NFL tackle year 1, he just needs to get stronger. Given I've not assumed an RT in FA, this leaves us pretty weak at the position, pretty much hoping on Niang or this guy. It might go badly wrong but I think year 2 and beyond he could absolutely be the answer. It seemed worth the risk at this pick.

116. Moro Ojomo - DE - Suspect he goes earlier, again might need a year to season but I think he has huge upside and will be a big upgrade on Saunders and Nnadi.

139. Michael Wilson - WR - Injuries are the concern, otherwise I think he's worth the risk at this point. Senior Bowl releases looked top-notch. I think he's JJSS's replacement as a reliable big body, but with potentially better separation.

168. DeWayne Bridge - RB - Again I was pretty indifferent on RB but seeing him here I jumped.

205. Keaton Mitchell - RB - I think the 1-2-3 punch with Bridge and Pacheco makes this a really dangerous and rounded RB room. People will have to respect the combination of speed, power and shiftiness. I think Mitchell may also be a medium term option to convert to WR.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:45 PM 02-25-2023
Traded 31 to Pitt for 32 and their 4th next year. Traded 95 and 168 for 98 and 142 to Cle.

32. Jaxon Smith-Njigba
WR Ohio State

63. Derick Hall
EDGE Auburn

98. Carter Warren
OT Pittsburgh

122. Jaquelin Roy
DT LSU

134. Ricky Stromberg
OC Arkansas

142. Ronnie Hickman
S Ohio State

197. Andrei Iosivas
WR Princeton

217. Malik Cunningham
QB Louisville

219. DeWayne McBride
RB UAB

227. Josh Whyle
TE Cincinnati

251. Lew Nichols III
RB Central Michigan

257. Jeremy Banks
LB Tennessee

2024 PIT 4th
[Reply]
JPH83 02:51 AM 02-26-2023
Had another go assuming JJSS is gone but Hardman stays, so speed at WR is less of a dire need. In this case I've prioritised RT more heavily and left less to chance. Again PFF with loads of trades.

36. Andre Carter, DE
63. Matthew Bergeron, OT
84. Sydney Brown, S
123. Moro Ojomo, DT
133. Michael Wilson, WR
136. Karl Brooks, DE/DT
150. Dorian Williams, LB
160. DeWayne McBride, RB
179. Keaton Mitchell, RB
217. Luke Schoonmaker, TE
[Reply]
kccrow 04:14 AM 02-26-2023
I liked this one. Semi-realistic to me.

A couple of guys I took in Bell and Green at WR are probably ones I'll talk about in the WR thread later. I like them both on day 3.
Attached: pff_mock_results (1).jpg (55.6 KB) 
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:54 AM 02-26-2023
I keep getting Foskey and Mazi Smith in the first two rounds on NFL mock draft blitz.

And i keep thinking...yeah, that'd be pretty damned good.
[Reply]
Direckshun 10:18 AM 02-26-2023
I’m starting to sour on Foskey.

The Combine will be huge for him.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 20
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up