ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 197 of 200
« First < 97147187193194195196197 198199200 >
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:56 PM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
Eventually, but no one knows when! so until that happens. he's just not a random 35 year old.
He played in just 55-games last season due to injuries and the Lakers being so bad they couldnt even contend for the playoffs at the end of the season where over half the league makes it. Id say it has started already
[Reply]
tk13 12:25 AM 07-07-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
There might not be a bigger snake in the NBA than Jason Kidd. Dude has been a coach killer as a player, backstabber as a coach, and wife beater in his personal life.

Dude is just a shit human being. There is a 1000% chance he brings out the long knives for Vogel at the first sign of trouble.
Yeah, hiring him to work under Vogel just reeks of a front office that isn't going to keep the circus under control.
[Reply]
kcxiv 02:17 AM 07-07-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
He played in just 55-games last season due to injuries and the Lakers being so bad they couldnt even contend for the playoffs at the end of the season where over half the league makes it. Id say it has started already
because of a fucking slip where he did the splits (due to condensation on the floor). it wasnt just some running down the court kind of issue where his hamstring just gave out. If he was breaking down just from doing normal activities like say Kobe did with his Achilles and eventually his knee, then maybe, but as of yet, naw!
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 06:24 AM 07-07-2019
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
because of a ****ing slip where he did the splits (due to condensation on the floor). it wasnt just some running down the court kind of issue where his hamstring just gave out. If he was breaking down just from doing normal activities like say Kobe did with his Achilles and eventually his knee, then maybe, but as of yet, naw!
What the hell are you talking about? It was a normal play and he did get hurt from a normal activity..

Great another delusional LeBronie posting in here.
[Reply]
Setsuna 10:50 AM 07-07-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
At least they’re relevant now. The Lonzo-Ingram-Kuzma core was never going to get any attention and they were bound to be the 6-8 seed forever. Might as well swing for the fences and hope it works out.
They were given zero time to develop. Lakers fans were just impatient for no reason.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:12 AM 07-07-2019
Jordan mid 30s "Let's go set the record for regular season wins" James mid 30s " Can you come to LA so I can loaf it through the regular season?"

- Barry Urcockinme
[Reply]
RunKC 12:05 PM 07-07-2019
SI just said that the Rockets have interest in Westbrook
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:24 PM 07-07-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
SI just said that the Rockets have interest in Westbrook
If I’m OKC, I’m getting whatever I can and blowing up the team. They need to start from scratch. Piecemealing it together around Westbrook isn’t working.

Wonder how things would’ve turned out had they traded Westbrook and kept Harden.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:27 PM 07-07-2019
How did OKC have Durant, Westbrook and Harden and never win a title??
[Reply]
ChiefsCountry 12:29 PM 07-07-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Jordan mid 30s "Let's go set the record for regular season wins" James mid 30s " Can you come to LA so I can loaf it through the regular season?"

- Barry Urcockinme
Jordan let's quit in my prime because I was going to get suspended for gambling.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 12:32 PM 07-07-2019
Not sure how westbrook Paul and harden all work together. I'm guessing Paul gets traded?
[Reply]
NWTF 12:44 PM 07-07-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
There might not be a bigger snake in the NBA than Jason Kidd. Dude has been a coach killer as a player, backstabber as a coach, and wife beater in his personal life.

Dude is just a shit human being. There is a 1000% chance he brings out the long knives for Vogel at the first sign of trouble.
Thats certain. They basically hired Kidd as HC in waiting before interviewing for the current HC position. I dont know how great or not so great Vogel will be, but hes on an island out there, and will have to hit the ground running. Lebron wanted Kidd on staff and I guess the Lakers were impressed enough to make him the highest paid assistant. Vogel wont last long.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 01:34 PM 07-07-2019
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
If I’m OKC, I’m getting whatever I can and blowing up the team. They need to start from scratch. Piecemealing it together around Westbrook isn’t working.

Wonder how things would’ve turned out had they traded Westbrook and kept Harden.
Their actual choice was trading Ibaka and keeping Harden. They did the opposite. Cost them multiple titles.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 01:41 PM 07-07-2019
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Not sure how westbrook Paul and harden all work together. I'm guessing Paul gets traded?
Yeah..I think your right. Chemistry is actually a valuable thing to have as the Spurs showed us in their title run while beating that Heat super team by about 20 a game in the finals.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 02:21 PM 07-07-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry:
Jordan let's quit in my prime because I was going to get suspended for gambling.
He never was going to get suspended for gambling. NBA was making a killing off MJ.. You are nuts if you think they'd suspend him for gambling, which is legal.
[Reply]
Page 197 of 200
« First < 97147187193194195196197 198199200 >
Up