ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 190 of 200
« First < 90140180186187188189190 191192193194 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:19 AM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Larry? You can’t be serious.
Sure..He just didnt do.it as long but pre 30 you have a strong Bird>Lebron arguement.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:20 AM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
They pretty much all have bitch tendencies.

Kawhi played 2-on-2 on the other side of the court when the Spurs were practicing, then sat out games to force a trade when he was still under contract

Kobe forced out the best center of the last 40 years because he didn't want to share the limelight

Kevin Durant fled to a team that beat him after he collapsed in the playoffs

Shaq shortened his prime because he didn't want to stay in shape

Jordan was a terrible, terrible teammate for a good portion of his career

The only transcendent player I can think of during my life that didn't have bitch tendencies was probably Tim Duncan
These guys are human. They have faults just like all of us. Some of those listed are way worse than others on the list though.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:22 AM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
These guys are human. They have faults just like all of us. Some of those listed are way worse than others on the list though.
Exactly.

I wouldn’t call Kawhi, MJ, or Kobe a “bitch”.

Lebron and KD though? Sure.
[Reply]
Jerm 11:25 AM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
So... yeah Kawhi played the Lakers. He was never going there, just kept them on line to weaken them.
Yup and Rob/Jeannie fell for it hook, line, and sinker....ugh.

What Kawhi and The Logo pulled off is next level shit.

Bummed as a Lakers fan but still really like our chances and as a fan of the league this season is gonna be epic.

Wonder how much Jeannie regrets listening to Jackson and not hiring West back when he wanted to come....all time dumb move by an all time awful steward of the franchise.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 11:33 AM 07-06-2019
Pretty astonishing just how dirty Kawhi did the Lakers. Sounds like he was playing the long con to prevent them from getting a 3rd max star.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:36 AM 07-06-2019
And that's the thing: I can see an argument for LeBron, and I think there are rational points you can make in order to defend it, even if I don't fully agree. The issue, as I'm sure you know, comes from the people that move to either extreme when entrenched in their positions (what does that sound like?). When people say shit like Kobe is much better than LeBron, or that Jordan was just a ball hog, they're either stupid, ignorant, intellectually dishonest, or some combination thereof.
Agree completely.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:36 AM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Pretty astonishing just how dirty Kawhi did the Lakers. Sounds like he was playing the long con to prevent them from getting a 3rd max star.
Boardman gets paid.

Lakers get fuckt.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 11:37 AM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by tredadda:
:-) what are you on? The Lakers winning a championship this year? That’s some serious homerism going on.
They are the 2nd favorite to win right now behind only LAC. Some people have really forgotten just how good LeBron is but not everyone.
[Reply]
bricks 11:38 AM 07-06-2019
So Kawhi went to the Clippers? Meh. Im fine with that.

I want to take the time to say thank you Kawhi! Doubt he’s reading this but you folks know what I mean? He gave Toronto, the city, the fans everything they could possibly ask for.

He did his job. He could **** off and do whatever he likes for all I care. Wish him the best man.
[Reply]
bricks 11:41 AM 07-06-2019
Even with Kawhi gone, the Raptors are still a damn good team.

Not championship caliber obviously but damn good to complete in the playoffs. Their next move should focus on rebuilding around Siakam.

If I were them, I’d keep all the young core that has championship pedigree and knows what it takes to win and now is the time that they keep their draft picks and don’t piss them away. Keep you young core and reinvest into the team via the draft. Best thing for them to do.
[Reply]
tredadda 12:07 PM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
They are the 2nd favorite to win right now behind only LAC. Some people have really forgotten just how good LeBron is but not everyone.
And some fail to realize that age and injuries slow down even the great ones. AD doesn’t take a lottery team to the NBA Championship. Who has them as the second favorite? Anyone who does is more enamored by name than anything else. That team still has no depth. I don’t see them as a better team than Denver or Utah much less GS. They will be better, but not NBA Championship better.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 12:09 PM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Exactly.

I wouldn’t call Kawhi, MJ, or Kobe a “bitch”.

Lebron and KD though? Sure.
Kobe threw his teammate under the bus in a police investigation that said teammate was in no way involved in.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:12 PM 07-06-2019
Kobe threw his teammate under the bus in a police investigation that said teammate was in no way involved in.
I mean Kobe might be off the court, I’ll give you that (we’ve seen him try to fight lol), but on the court he was a cold blooded killer. He’s probably the biggest POS of them all too.
[Reply]
smithandrew051 12:14 PM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
I said this the moment LeDouche signed with Lakers. He's going there to destroy that franchise. His presence alone deterred PG and Kawhi Leonard. LAL fans will forever rue the day yall signed him.
At least they’re relevant now. The Lonzo-Ingram-Kuzma core was never going to get any attention and they were bound to be the 6-8 seed forever. Might as well swing for the fences and hope it works out.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 12:18 PM 07-06-2019
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
I love that the resident Siakam homer that holds Siakam has this untouchable golden goose player calls Harrell a "role piece" when analytically they are both the same.
Siakam was 24th in the NBA in RPM last year, Harrell was 127th. Nice try, though. :-)

BTW--Kawhi may be gone but flags still fly forever.
[Reply]
Page 190 of 200
« First < 90140180186187188189190 191192193194 > Last »
Up