ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 14 of 55
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Media Center>Dexter (Showtime)
MMXcalibur 09:53 AM 12-15-2009
Originally Posted by dpg4zombie:
Do you possibly think that it was Quinn who killed Rita?? Like a copy cat killer? He does hates Dexter and is broken up about losing his girlfriend. Plus trinity’s timeline doesn’t add up for having time to off Rita.

Spoiler!

[Reply]
L.A. Chieffan 10:27 AM 12-15-2009
It doesn't explain how Trinity found out where dexter lives. If thats the way they decide to end the show I'd be happy with it. Kind of a come full circle type thing. Then in a couple of years we can have a spin-off type series with Dexters teenage son wasting people and Dex there all the way mentoring him. Anyways, I'm glad the writers finally showed some balls there at the end, the show was starting to become way too generic.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 04:18 PM 12-15-2009
Originally Posted by L.A.Chieffan:
It doesn't explain how Trinity found out where dexter lives. If thats the way they decide to end the show I'd be happy with it. Kind of a come full circle type thing. Then in a couple of years we can have a spin-off type series with Dexters teenage son wasting people and Dex there all the way mentoring him. Anyways, I'm glad the writers finally showed some balls there at the end, the show was starting to become way too generic.
He was in Deb's apartment. We saw him bitching going through her mail, but we didn't see him leave the apt. It's quite possible he found some information about Dexter there (picture etc, address, etc.) and it just wasn't on screen.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 05:35 PM 12-15-2009
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
He was in Deb's apartment. We saw him bitching going through her mail, but we didn't see him leave the apt. It's quite possible he found some information about Dexter there (picture etc, address, etc.) and it just wasn't on screen.
Remeber Deb was tracking and learning what happened to Dexter's mom. Maybe Trinity decided to do the same thing to dexter's son that happened to him from something he found at Deb's apartment.

And could he pull a Dexter on Rita and send her boady out in pieces so he doesn't have to explain how trinity picked his place and wife for his next target?
[Reply]
Jilly 02:01 PM 12-15-2009
I keep wanting to believe that Dexter is good at heart.
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 02:38 PM 12-15-2009
Originally Posted by Jilly:
he is, every city needs a Dexter :-)
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 04:19 PM 12-15-2009
Originally Posted by Jilly:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
irishjayhawk 05:38 PM 12-15-2009
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Spoiler!
I hope they go this route. I hope they go more sociopath than hero with respect to Dexter. Sure, we'll root for Dexter to kill the "bad guy" but I'd like them to show Dexter in a much more ambiguous light, like I mentioned earlier.
[Reply]
KCChiefsMan 04:34 PM 12-15-2009
they could go many different directions with season 5. I cannot wait for it! Great writing, great acting and this was the best season to date IMO. Lithgow was a perfect choice for that role and I hope they can keep it going at this quality.
[Reply]
blazzin311 08:30 PM 12-15-2009
Originally Posted by KCChiefsMan:
they could go many different directions with season 5. I cannot wait for it! Great writing, great acting and this was the best season to date IMO. Lithgow was a perfect choice for that role and I hope they can keep it going at this quality.
I fully agree. This season was definitely the best yet and Lithgow was tremendous as "Trinity/Arthur Mitchell". It will be hard mind you I feel to really top this season in my mind. Then again, who had any idea before this season that it was going to be as good as it was? So they could shock us again somehow next season I suppose. Ya never know.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 09:07 AM 12-16-2009
Just re-watched the scene with Trinity on Dexter's table. Dexter is talking about his life with his family and Trinity tells him its too late and turns his head sadly.
[Reply]
blazzin311 11:58 AM 12-16-2009
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Just re-watched the scene with Trinity on Dexter's table. Dexter is talking about his life with his family and Trinity tells him its too late and turns his head sadly.
Yup I recall that. Didn't know quite what he meant by it at the time but I suppose we do now. That evil bastard!
[Reply]
irishjayhawk 04:02 PM 12-16-2009
I had to tell my brother that. He didn't pick up on the subtle things he did/said while on the table that, in hindsight, meant so much.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:20 AM 01-14-2010
Michael C. Hall says he's being treated for cancer
Jan. 13, 2010, 4:25 PM EST

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- "Dexter" star Michael C. Hall says he was diagnosed with cancer and is on the road to the successful completion of treatment.
In a statement Wednesday, Hall said he was fortunate to be diagnosed with a "treatable and curable condition," Hodgkin's lymphoma, and thanked his doctors and nurses for their expertise. The name of the Los Angeles area health facility where he has undergone treatment was not released.
Craig Bankey, a spokesman for the actor, said the disease is in complete remission and Hall's treatment will continue as planned.

The 38-year-old Hall plans to attend Sunday's Golden Globe awards with his wife, actress Jennifer Carpenter, and the upcoming Screen Actors Guild ceremony. He's a nominee at both awards shows for his role as a serial killer in Showtime's "Dexter." Bankey said Hall will return to production on the drama's fifth season later this year.
[Reply]
Carlota69 02:02 PM 01-14-2010
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Michael C. Hall says he's being treated for cancer
Jan. 13, 2010, 4:25 PM EST

LOS ANGELES (AP) -- "Dexter" star Michael C. Hall says he was diagnosed with cancer and is on the road to the successful completion of treatment.
In a statement Wednesday, Hall said he was fortunate to be diagnosed with a "treatable and curable condition," Hodgkin's lymphoma, and thanked his doctors and nurses for their expertise. The name of the Los Angeles area health facility where he has undergone treatment was not released.
Craig Bankey, a spokesman for the actor, said the disease is in complete remission and Hall's treatment will continue as planned.

The 38-year-old Hall plans to attend Sunday's Golden Globe awards with his wife, actress Jennifer Carpenter, and the upcoming Screen Actors Guild ceremony. He's a nominee at both awards shows for his role as a serial killer in Showtime's "Dexter." Bankey said Hall will return to production on the drama's fifth season later this year.

Such a bummer. I really hope he does beat it. He's one of my favorite actors adn Dexter is by far my favorite show of all time. I also hope the show and Michael finally win the Golde Globe. So deserved.
[Reply]
Page 14 of 55
« First < 41011121314 1516171824 > Last »
Up