« First < 323839404142 43444546 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Browns sign Kareem Hunt
wazu 12:59 PM 02-11-2019

Statement from GM John Dorsey: pic.twitter.com/TUgoBalvkg

— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) February 11, 2019

[Reply]
staylor26 10:50 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Why? What would have been the advantage of getting rid of Hill? Or, are you suggesting that our front office really is that stupid?
I don’t think we necessarily cut Hill, but if Hunt were still on the team too it would’ve been an even bigger shit storm. To think otherwise is foolish. If Hunt was the sacrificial lamb that allowed us to keep Hill without having a PR nightmare, it was well worth it.
[Reply]
Marcellus 10:58 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Who cares? He is a kid. People make mistakes. Girl was being a bitch. No way in hell should he have been released. Chiefs clearly made a mistake, only an idiot would think otherwise.
At what point will people realize the reason he got cut is he repeatedly lied to Reid and Clark about what happened?
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:58 PM 08-10-2019
Hunt wasn't playing in the playoff game anyway. Commissioner's exempt list.

He wouldn't have been around for 8 games of this season.

And we wouldn't have him past this rookie contract.

I'm glad we moved on. Darwin Thompson is going to rape faces.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 11:02 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
I don’t think we necessarily cut Hill, but if Hunt were still on the team too it would’ve been an even bigger shit storm. To think otherwise is foolish. If Hunt was the sacrificial lamb that allowed us to keep Hill without having a PR nightmare, it was well worth it.
There is literally zero evidence we would have cut Hill. Zero. Anyone suggesting otherwise is making things up to make themselves feel better.

We're the bad boys. Nobody gives a shit about "shit storms."
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:47 AM 08-11-2019
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
You're acting like our remaining RBs are dog shit and the reason why we lost against the Pats. No, you're not directly saying it, but the way you're felating Hunt it's like nobody can EVER do his job!

Darwin Thompson sure does look like a nifty little back. He doesn't run as aggressively as Hunt, but he's pretty ****ing ripped. And he's WAY faster and quicker than Hunt was.

We might have another Jamaal Charles on our hands.

Would that be good enough for you, sweetie? When you take Hunt's dick out of your mouth, let me know your answer.
I never said our remaining RBs are dog shit. I said in another post releasing Hunt was a mistake but not a big one bexause of Reid and Mahomes. Learn how to read.
[Reply]
notorious 11:03 AM 08-11-2019
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Why? What would have been the advantage of getting rid of Hill? Or, are you suggesting that our front office really is that stupid?
For keeping Hunt, the heat would have been turned up to 20 instead of 10 when Hill's girlfriend went full-retard. Hate would have been ferocious from all directions.

The Chiefs would have been all but forced to cut Hill just on the allegations.

Not saying it's guaranteed, but it would have been likely.
[Reply]
DRM08 11:17 AM 08-11-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Blaming Veach for that is ridiculously retarded. You don't think Reid had a say in it and Veach just cut him? Good Lord, some of the argument points over this are dumb as ****
I thought Clark was the one who made the decision...based on the fact Kareem lied to Clark.
[Reply]
FAX 11:29 AM 08-11-2019
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I thought Clark was the one who made the decision...based on the fact Kareem lied to Clark.
I don't have the original release at hand, but as I recall, it was something like, "He wasn't truthful to the organization.", Mr. DRM08.

To me, that means he lied to Veach and Wally. I can envision a scenario where he also lied to Clark via telephone, but my guess is that his big mistake was lying to Wally. Just a guess, of course ...

FAX
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:32 PM 08-11-2019
I never said our remaining RBs are dog shit. I said in another post releasing Hunt was a mistake but not a big one bexause of Reid and Mahomes. Learn how to read.
I can read just fine, dipshit:

'Punt a few times this season' lol.. Getting a little cocky there.. Might want to rewatch that AFC Championship game aginst the Patriots. Chiefs O got shut down that 1st half. It was bad so dont act like Chiefs O is unstoppable.

To say when Chiefs punt it wont be because of Kareem is a little far fetched. How do you know? RBs like Kareem make a difference whether you want to admit it or not. This isnt Patrick Mahomes League. It is the NFL and it is a team game.

[Reply]
htismaqe 02:11 PM 08-11-2019
Andy cut Hunt. Anybody who thinks otherwise is kidding themselves. He lied to all of them.

And as far as the playoff game, Hunt was on the exempt list. He wasn’t going to play regardless. The Patriots shut the Chiefs down earlier in the season in the first half WITH Hunt. That’s about coaching, just like the 2nd half was about coaching adjustments. The people white knighting Hunt are ridiculous. He lied. He’s gone. He still hasn’t taken responsibility for anything he’s done and there’s been multiple incidents. He’s a thug and he’s nothing at all like Tyreek Hill.
[Reply]
DRM08 02:13 PM 08-11-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Andy cut Hunt. Anybody who thinks otherwise is kidding themselves. He lied to all of them.

And as far as the playoff game, Hunt was on the exempt list. He wasn’t going to play regardless. The Patriots shut the Chiefs down earlier in the season in the first half WITH Hunt. That’s about coaching, just like the 2nd half was about coaching adjustments. The people white knighting Hunt are ridiculous. He lied. He’s gone. He still hasn’t taken responsibility for anything he’s done and there’s been multiple incidents. He’s a thug and he’s nothing at all like Tyreek Hill.
I'm just disappointed the Browns were not punished. Should have cost them a draft pick or something. They didn't even get torched by the media.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 02:14 PM 08-11-2019
He’s a thug and he’s nothing at all like Tyreek Hill.
Hes not a thug. But yes, hes made some mistakes and deserved to be cut.
[Reply]
-King- 02:46 PM 08-11-2019
Originally Posted by DRM08:
I'm just disappointed the Browns were not punished. Should have cost them a draft pick or something. They didn't even get torched by the media.
They were punished. They have to go 8 games without him. Why should they lose a draft pick?
[Reply]
RealSNR 02:56 PM 08-11-2019

Please stay for awhile. This place is at its best when you're posting
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 03:03 PM 08-11-2019
We have the highest powered offense of alltime and people are still griping about this? Good gravy people.
[Reply]
Page 42 of 51
« First < 323839404142 43444546 > Last »
Up