« First < 313738394041 42434445 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Browns sign Kareem Hunt
wazu 12:59 PM 02-11-2019

Statement from GM John Dorsey: pic.twitter.com/TUgoBalvkg

— Cleveland Browns (@Browns) February 11, 2019

[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:24 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Warrick:
The Chiefs at very least should of kept him on his rookie contract, and if he became too much of a distraction then you could of traded him for a nice draft pick. Won a couple SBs...

Instead 500K wasted, you just gave his rights away to whatever was left on his rookie contract, wasted a draft pick, and you hand him off to Dorsey free of charge, to a man who was also kicked to the curb, and is looking to prove you wrong.

Meanwhile, Hunt is looking to get that big payday after a 1 year prove it deal basically, when the Chiefs are knocking on the door to a SB.

Because Chiefs...
Exactly.. Let him play out his rookie deal and then get rid of him when he wants a big contract. If he screws up again after the NFL suspension then get rid of him. Dorsey got Kareem for practically nothing and made Veach look like an idiot in the process.

The Veach fanboys will defend their boy till death but he made a mistake releasing Hunt. Was it a big one? No because we have Reid and Mahomes but still a mistake.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:29 PM 08-10-2019
:-) Blaming Veach for that is ridiculously retarded. You don't think Reid had a say in it and Veach just cut him? Good Lord, some of the argument points over this are dumb as fuck
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 07:46 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Blaming Veach for that is ridiculously retarded. You don't think Reid had a say in it and Veach just cut him? Good Lord, some of the argument points over this are dumb as ****
Like I care what a guy who has a turtle as his AVI thinks about how smart I am.

Veach is the GM. He is the one who makes the personnel decisions, not Reid. Sure he is mostly a Reid puppet but like it or not he is the one who is going to get most of the credit or blame for the personnel moves the Chiefs make.
[Reply]
Best22 07:52 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Exactly.. Let him play out his rookie deal and then get rid of him when he wants a big contract. If he screws up again after the NFL suspension then get rid of him. Dorsey got Kareem for practically nothing and made Veach look like an idiot in the process.

The Veach fanboys will defend their boy till death but he made a mistake releasing Hunt. Was it a big one? No because we have Reid and Mahomes but still a mistake.
Veach didn’t release him. I mean, he officially did, but the call came from above

Hill and Hunt were both CH’s call. It’s his business
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:53 PM 08-10-2019
You're a dipshit. That's a team brass decision.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:54 PM 08-10-2019
Wow. So you literally had nothing to use as a rebuttal except my avatar and regurgitating my point for me again. Good job.
[Reply]
notorious 07:57 PM 08-10-2019
You guys realize that Hill would have been insta-gone if the Chiefs kept Hunt, right?

Another team would have landed Hill for nothing, he would have been proven innocent, and we would have been a lot more fucked in the long run.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:11 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by notorious:
You guys realize that Hill would have been insta-gone if the Chiefs kept Hunt, right?

Another team would have landed Hill for nothing, he would have been proven innocent, and we would have been a lot more fucked in the long run.
This is correct.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 08:13 PM 08-10-2019

Another team would have landed Hill for nothing, he would have been proven innocent, and we would have been a lot more ****ed in the long run.
I can see that.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:15 PM 08-10-2019

Veach is the GM. He is the one who makes the personnel decisions, not Reid. Sure he is mostly a Reid puppet but like it or not he is the one who is going to get most of the credit or blame for the personnel moves the Chiefs make.
Keep on angsting and babbling endlessly about it; that'll bring him back!
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:30 PM 08-10-2019
Hey moron you dont have to pay the guy big money if you dont want to. Kareem wants big money fine he can get it somewhere else mean time he plays on his rookie contract for the Chiefs

'Punt a few times this season' lol.. Getting a little cocky there.. Might want to rewatch that AFC Championship game aginst the Patriots. Chiefs O got shut down that 1st half. It was bad so dont act like Chiefs O is unstoppable.

To say when Chiefs punt it wont be because of Kareem is a little far fetched. How do you know? RBs like Kareem make a difference whether you want to admit it or not. This isnt Patrick Mahomes League. It is the NFL and it is a team game.
You're acting like our remaining RBs are dog shit and the reason why we lost against the Pats. No, you're not directly saying it, but the way you're felating Hunt it's like nobody can EVER do his job!

Darwin Thompson sure does look like a nifty little back. He doesn't run as aggressively as Hunt, but he's pretty fucking ripped. And he's WAY faster and quicker than Hunt was.

We might have another Jamaal Charles on our hands.

Would that be good enough for you, sweetie? When you take Hunt's dick out of your mouth, let me know your answer.
[Reply]
Mephistopheles Janx 10:37 PM 08-10-2019
Unless he just changed it... Kermit isn't a turtle but a frog.
[Reply]
-King- 10:41 PM 08-10-2019
Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx:
Unless he just changed it... Kermit isn't a turtle but a frog.
:-)
[Reply]
staylor26 10:43 PM 08-10-2019

I tried to tell people this before but they don’t get it.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:46 PM 08-10-2019

Another team would have landed Hill for nothing, he would have been proven innocent, and we would have been a lot more ****ed in the long run.
Why? What would have been the advantage of getting rid of Hill? Or, are you suggesting that our front office really is that stupid?
[Reply]
Page 41 of 51
« First < 313738394041 42434445 > Last »
Up