ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 28
« First < 111718192021 22232425 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Kansas City Chiefs Are A Bad Football Team
arrwheader 12:24 PM 10-24-2021
Top to Bottom. Time to rebuild.

Edit:

This team needs a lot of changes, currently they are a bad football team. Bad football teams lose every game to good football teams and sometimes win against other bad teams. They also turn the ball over minimum 2x a games. They have no focus, little fight, and seem to regress every game.

Time for a reboot.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:35 AM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by 493rd:
When the Chiefs are 4-7 just prior to Thanksgiving the playoff chatter will end. Rodgers, Dak, and Carr are gonna light us up. Hell, the Packers and Cowboys might hang 40 on us, maybe more.
The Chiefs are going to clean up the Pack - their offense is going downhill fast with these COVID WRs.

Win the shootout with Dallas, beat the Raiders like we always do.

In Mahomes We Trust.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 08:40 AM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The Chiefs are going to clean up the Pack - their offense is going downhill fast with these COVID WRs.

Win the shootout with Dallas, beat the Raiders like we always do.

In Mahomes We Trust.
It's okay, man. Just let go. So much less painful. That 3 year run was so much fun! But that's over now. Get to the offseason and start fixing shit. Next year is another shot at the brass ring! Nobody wins every year.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:41 AM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
It's okay, man. Just let go. So much less painful. That 3 year run was so much fun! But that's over now. Get to the offseason and start fixing shit. Next year is another shot at the brass ring! Nobody wins every year.
We have unfinished business.

We were a fumble away from beating the best team in the AFC.

We're going all the way you sloppy cunt.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:44 AM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
If you're gonna count it that way, you have to take away the Cleveland win, because they won that because of a turnover. It works both ways... :-)
Due to one turnover in the middle of the game? They couldn't put a drive together at the end.

It's a little different when you're talking about 4 TOs to 0, or a fumble when you're already in position for a game-winning FG.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:45 AM 10-27-2021
The Chiefs really outplayed the Chargers and the Ravens. We're a 5-2 team masquerading as a sub.500 team. That's why I have confidence we can beat anyone, anywhere.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 08:48 AM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The Chiefs really outplayed the Chargers and the Ravens. We're a 5-2 team masquerading as a sub.500 team. That's why I have confidence we can beat anyone, anywhere.
You are what your record says you are. If we ae a 5-2 team then why are we not 5-2?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:49 AM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
You are what your record says you are. If we ae a 5-2 team then why are we not 5-2?
Clyde Edwards Helaire. We took care of that little problem. Ha ha ha.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 08:51 AM 10-27-2021
well, I expect they'll come out and destroy the Giants.

And then go back to loafing on defense.

I think Spags has lost the defense. I don't think it's necessarily his fault, but I don't see Clark, Jones, or Reed suddenly deciding to go all out every play the rest of the season. They got paid, Two of them got their rings.
We'll see.

It'll be interesting to see the response. They've never been in this circumstance. They took some criticism after the Buffalo loss, but very few people were actually calling them a bad team or declaring their season over. They're getting a lot of disrespect right now and I'm sure they're aware of it.
[Reply]
Bearcat 08:56 AM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
3-0 Broncos say hi.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:01 AM 10-27-2021
Chiefs pride was smashed last week. They are not gonna let it happen again.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:05 AM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
3-0 Broncos say hi.
When they were 3-0 they were a 3-0 team. Now they are not. We are are 3-4 team. Should we be? No, but that's what we are.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 09:10 AM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
We'll see.

It'll be interesting to see the response. They've never been in this circumstance. They took some criticism after the Buffalo loss, but very few people were actually calling them a bad team or declaring their season over. They're getting a lot of disrespect right now and I'm sure they're aware of it.
I'm sure they'll come out pissed and destroy the Giants.

SEE? WE'RE STILL GREAT!

And then we'll lose to The Cowboys, and The Packers, and The Bengals, and probably the Raiders twice, and to the Chargers again.

Because we're spending a quarter of our cap on the defensive line, which is soft, overpaid, and loafing.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:12 AM 10-27-2021
I'm sure they'll come out pissed and destroy the Giants.

SEE? WE'RE STILL GREAT!

And then we'll lose to The Cowboys, and The Packers, and The Bengals, and probably the Raiders twice, and to the Chargers again.

Because we're spending a quarter of our cap on the defensive line, which is soft, overpaid, and loafing.
We'll lose maybe one of those games.
[Reply]
TEX 09:16 AM 10-27-2021
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Due to one turnover in the middle of the game? They couldn't put a drive together at the end.

It's a little different when you're talking about 4 TOs to 0, or a fumble when you're already in position for a game-winning FG.
Absolutely, it was the timing of it. Cleveland was marching down the field going to go up by double digits again. And they fumbled. So yes, that was a big factor in why the Chiefs won that game. Had they gone down by double digits again, I bet the chances were very slim the Chiefs could have come back from that. That's the thing, everybody is so quick to say because of the turnovers this and that, but again, it goes both ways.
[Reply]
493rd 09:17 AM 10-27-2021
It’s sad to say, but I could see the Giants giving the Chiefs all they can handle. Thing is, I’m not upset about us having a down year. Sometimes you need it to flood to wash away all the shit, and maybe that’s what’s happening here. If a miserable season after 3 fantastic seasons means rebuilding the defense and cutting dead weight, I’m all for it.
[Reply]
Page 21 of 28
« First < 111718192021 22232425 > Last »
Up