ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 38 of 252
« First < 283435363738 394041424888138 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 12:11 AM 11-05-2016
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
Really worried about 10 ****ing dollars? Sheesh
Even if a game was free I would want to know if it was worth it. I don't play a large number of games and it usually takes me a little while to figure out the mechanics. It's annoying to put several hours into a game to find out you don't like it.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 05:34 PM 11-09-2016
Titanfall 2 and BF1 are $35 dollars at Target until tomorrow. GO GO GO!
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:25 PM 11-09-2016
Dishonored 2 comes out tomorrow.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:18 AM 11-10-2016
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
Titanfall 2 and BF1 are $35 dollars at Target until tomorrow. GO GO GO!
Is the Battlefield 1 single player campaign worth the $35? I don't really have time for the multiplayer.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 10:29 AM 11-10-2016
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Is the Battlefield 1 single player campaign worth the $35? I don't really have time for the multiplayer.
I haven't played it myself but the reviewers on SlickDeals made it sound like the best thing since sliced bread.
[Reply]
Kidd Lex 10:59 AM 11-10-2016
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
I haven't played it myself but the reviewers on SlickDeals made it sound like the best thing since sliced bread.
I never play the single player on the multiplayer war games, and unequivocally BF1 has the best I've played yet. Highly recommend for $35.

I'm picking up the PS4 pro today, anyone else?
[Reply]
BigBeauford 11:48 AM 11-10-2016
Titanfall 2's campaign is already incredible. Getting some serious CoD4, Halo vibes. The encounters and level design are outstanding, as is the story. Don't even get me started on the MP, it's crack. This game shits on CoD from the highest rooftop.
[Reply]
BigBeauford 11:50 AM 11-10-2016
It's great for a battlefield game, but really that's about it. I feel the single player is more of a tutorial for all the things you can do in multiplayer, and it's very short.
[Reply]
Buck 02:46 PM 11-10-2016
Not really. It's only like 5-6 hours.
[Reply]
Kidd Lex 03:15 PM 11-10-2016
Originally Posted by Buck:
Not really. It's only like 5-6 hours.
$6 an hour plus multiplayer and you can trade the game in when you complete for easily half the value. When it comes to entertainment value people really judge video games to a much higher standard than other forms of entertainment.
[Reply]
Buck 03:50 PM 11-10-2016
Originally Posted by The GMDM Hypothesis:
$6 an hour plus multiplayer and you can trade the game in when you complete for easily half the value. When it comes to entertainment value people really judge video games to a much higher standard than other forms of entertainment.
I think the game is worth $35 if you're gonna play multiplayer. I wouldn't pay more than $10 if you want it for single player alone like he does.
[Reply]
DC.chief 07:44 AM 11-11-2016
I think the game is worth $35 if you're gonna play multiplayer. I wouldn't pay more than $10 if you want it for single player alone like he does.
Really? 10 bucks is almost nothing anymore. I spent 9.52 at panera bread the other day and I didn't even get a drink!

But to those considering buying it, if cost is an issue AND you have no intention of playing multiplayer then don't even bother with it.

The short single player is really only there to let you get familiar with all the weapons, tanks, aircrafts ect to get you ready for multiplayer.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:39 AM 11-11-2016
If cost is an issue buy the game, play the singleplayer and then sell it on ebay.
[Reply]
Buck 08:59 AM 11-11-2016
Originally Posted by DC.chief:
Really? 10 bucks is almost nothing anymore. I spent 9.52 at panera bread the other day and I didn't even get a drink!

But to those considering buying it, if cost is an issue AND you have no intention of playing multiplayer then don't even bother with it.

The short single player is really only there to let you get familiar with all the weapons, tanks, aircrafts ect to get you ready for multiplayer.
So you just basically said my argument was invalid and then took it a step further and said no amount of money is worth paying for the single player only.

ok
[Reply]
DC.chief 12:24 PM 11-11-2016
So you just basically said my argument was invalid and then took it a step further and said no amount of money is worth paying for the single player only.

ok

Take it how you want. You stated your opinion on it and i added mine. Perhaps I shouldn't have quoted you though because I was really responding to whoever was on the fence about buying the game for 10 bucks.

I didn't actually say no amount of money is worth paying for single player. I said if someone thinks 10 bucks is a lot for a game and they also don't intend on playing MP then they shouldn't bother with it.

And now i've typed way too much about something I really don't give a shit about.
[Reply]
Page 38 of 252
« First < 283435363738 394041424888138 > Last »
Up