ChiefsPlanet Mobile
View Poll Results: Which System Do You Use?
Playstation 24 47.06%
XBox 9 17.65%
Nintendo 0 0%
PC 18 35.29%
Other 0 0%
Voters: 51. You may not vote on this poll
Page 35 of 252
« First < 253132333435 363738394585135 > Last »
Media Center>All Things Video Games & Game Reviews Part II
Gonzo 10:39 AM 08-31-2015
Hey all, you know the deal...
The other thread hit over 1,000 posts and we have server issues when that shit happens so here she be, a fancy new mega thread.

Anyway, just a quick rundown.

Post anything and everything gaming in here. Console games, handheld/mobile games or PC.

Playing something you love or maybe hate? Find a hidden gem on Steam? Let us know via a review. Try to make sure you give a good rundown on it. Graphics, sound, storyline, overall gameplay and replayability. Let's keep it at a 1-10 scale.

Thanks to all that left me awesome rep comments/posts and even pm's thanking me for the many reviews I wrote.
Just an FYI, developers do read our comments in here I guess. CD Projekt Red (of Witcher 3) was one that stopped by.

Anyway, thanks all for your input and as always, no griefing.
[Reply]
Valiant 05:40 PM 10-14-2016
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
I think I'm looking for a 4x space game, but need some help deciding. I am NOT a 4X player, for the most part. I tend to like the idea of 4x games, but don't like getting bogged down in micromanaging a million little units. I don't mind a learning curve, but I don't want to make a career of it. Would like something with some interesting story type elements as well. Some ship customization would be cool, but not a deal breaker.

Was looking at Stellaris, Endless Space, and Endless Space 2, though that one is still early access, it looks cool. But I don't know that much about how they play or if I should be looking elsewhere entirely. Some insight would be appreciated.
Homeworld had a remaster
[Reply]
hometeam 07:30 PM 10-14-2016
Originally Posted by BigChiefTablet:
I think I'm looking for a 4x space game, but need some help deciding. I am NOT a 4X player, for the most part. I tend to like the idea of 4x games, but don't like getting bogged down in micromanaging a million little units. I don't mind a learning curve, but I don't want to make a career of it. Would like something with some interesting story type elements as well. Some ship customization would be cool, but not a deal breaker.

Was looking at Stellaris, Endless Space, and Endless Space 2, though that one is still early access, it looks cool. But I don't know that much about how they play or if I should be looking elsewhere entirely. Some insight would be appreciated.

BUCK plays 4x games.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 10:51 PM 10-14-2016
Ps VR is legit folks. Just messed around with the demos and I'm blown away. The resident evil demo scared the sh@t out me. Don't want to give anything away, but it's the most immersive experience I've ever felt. I'm a huge haunted house fan and this is 3x scarier than any haunted house I've experienced. It has a way of making you feel in a large space, or totally confined. The eve Valkyrie was awesome. The 3D VR hula app was fun as well. Totally satisfied so far folks. Can't wait for the Death Star run to make its way to VR!! Tomorrow, until dawn rush of blood!
[Reply]
Kidd Lex 10:36 AM 10-15-2016
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
Ps VR is legit folks. Just messed around with the demos and I'm blown away. The resident evil demo scared the sh@t out me. Don't want to give anything away, but it's the most immersive experience I've ever felt. I'm a huge haunted house fan and this is 3x scarier than any haunted house I've experienced. It has a way of making you feel in a large space, or totally confined. The eve Valkyrie was awesome. The 3D VR hula app was fun as well. Totally satisfied so far folks. Can't wait for the Death Star run to make its way to VR!! Tomorrow, until dawn rush of blood!
Just picked it up last night. Will report back...
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 01:22 PM 10-15-2016
I'm debating on waiting for a RE bundle in january

What did yall buy? Basic or a bundle?
[Reply]
DJJasonp 03:16 PM 10-15-2016
Originally Posted by Mother****erJones:
I'm debating on waiting for a RE bundle in january

What did yall buy? Basic or a bundle?
Bundle. Much cheaper when you consider cost of remotes and camera
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 05:15 PM 10-15-2016
Bundle. Much cheaper when you consider cost of remotes and camera
where did you get your bundle? Do I need the camera and those remotes right away?
[Reply]
DJJasonp 06:04 PM 10-15-2016
where did you get your bundle? Do I need the camera and those remotes right away?
you have to have the camera. You dont have to have the wands (though the experience is a little more authentic if you have the wands).

The bundle is 500. picked it up at best buy. without the bundle is 400.

the camera is 60 bucks....the motion controller 2-pak is 100 bucks. So the bundle is pretty worth it, considering you get both of those, plus the PS VR worlds disc that has 5-6 mini-games on it.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 08:46 PM 10-15-2016
you have to have the camera. You dont have to have the wands (though the experience is a little more authentic if you have the wands).

The bundle is 500. picked it up at best buy. without the bundle is 400.

the camera is 60 bucks....the motion controller 2-pak is 100 bucks. So the bundle is pretty worth it, considering you get both of those, plus the PS VR worlds disc that has 5-6 mini-games on it.
I'm thinking about that bundle. Gamestop had a nice bundle but the shit is pre-owned. LOL fuckers.

I'll probably go to best buy if Gamestop doesn't have the bundle with new controllers and camera.
[Reply]
Kidd Lex 10:23 PM 10-15-2016
Def buy the bundle. Picked it up at Best Buy. The wands make for a much better experience in games like rush of blood.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:07 AM 10-16-2016
Originally Posted by The GMDM Hypothesis:
Def buy the bundle. Picked it up at Best Buy. The wands make for a much better experience in games like rush of blood.
by the way - if you've already played Until Dawn, it makes Rush of Blood so much more impactful.

It's really cool to be in the 3D immersive environments that you will recall from the original game. and there's definitely been a few sh*t-my-pants moments for sure!
[Reply]
kcxiv 05:47 PM 10-16-2016
www.twitter.com/rockstargames http://www.rockstargames.com/ Their Twitter and website went Red! Ya know what that means!
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 07:34 PM 10-16-2016
Can't WAIT!!!

Bought the core VR today because they only had one left. Got the camera and Until Dawn. Haven't touched it due to the kc game and school work. Can't wait to try it soon.
[Reply]
DJJasonp 08:17 PM 10-16-2016
Can't WAIT!!!

Bought the core VR today because they only had one left. Got the camera and Until Dawn. Haven't touched it due to the kc game and school work. Can't wait to try it soon.
very nice! Definitely take the time to play around with the demos too!
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 11:56 AM 10-18-2016
Originally Posted by Gonzo:
I have got to admit... Mafia 3 looks really good. Nothing new, per say but it looks like a lot of effort was put into it.

The DLC for Dark Souls is going to seperate the casuals from the pros.
It looks as though you can't access it until you get to the Aldrich area. I knew that door on the right of the castle was for something!

I've been meaning to jump back into DS3 recently but believe it or not, I've been playing the shit out of Batman Arkham Knight again.

It's so much better now. The game has an awesome storyline too. You can probably pick it up for 20 bucks. I'd recommend it.
I absolutely love Mafia 3 man. Great story, good gameplay, theme is fantastic, soundtrack is awesome. Graphics are pretty good but have some issues.
[Reply]
Page 35 of 252
« First < 253132333435 363738394585135 > Last »
Up