ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 241
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105155 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>The Bills take the AFC this seasom
JustDíqLix 05:53 PM 08-21-2023
Are you ready for some football!?

I know I am!

With that, I am here to make a proclamation!

The mighty Bills from Buffalo will take the AFC this year.

For two decades I watched people say the Patriots window was closed, that their time was dwindling, that it was all over… seemingly every time those predictions happened, the Patriots went and won another Super Bowl.

A lot of doom talk simply because we lost to the Bengals in the playoffs. Let us not forget that the Bills watched their brother DIE on the field just a few weeks prior. Their heart was simply not in it. If it had been, the Bills would have captured the AFC last year.

The Bills have won 2 of their last 3 in Arrowhead and they’re ready to make it 3 of the last 4.

Let’s go mighty Buffalo Bills! 🦬 🦬 🦬
[Reply]
Bearcat 02:12 PM 09-16-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
I don't suck up to fit in. I make people love me.
Love Me GIFfrom Bruce Almighty GIFs

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:13 PM 09-16-2023
Originally Posted by rfaulk34:
That, my friend, is what is known as a bad ROI.
Sure thing, buddy. I'm over here paying my mortagage and you're picking up as much neg rep as possible. We are not the same.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 02:29 PM 09-16-2023
Originally Posted by KCUnited:
It was a joke!
[Reply]
KCUnited 02:32 PM 09-16-2023
Sure, Jan
[Reply]
tredadda 03:41 PM 09-16-2023
Originally Posted by JustDiqLix:
Only 4 total losses in their last 22 regular season games…. but they’re spiraling. Lol you guys crack me up.
Is that counting the game your team “quit”? All that game did was delay the Cincy beat down.
[Reply]
tredadda 03:46 PM 09-16-2023
And the Chiefs lost to the 4-12-1 Colts last season.

Oh wait, that doesn’t count.

Bills will bounce back like usual.
Chiefs also have hosted a record five straight AFCCGs (while Buffalo has been to 1 only) and been to 3 of the last 4 SBs while winning 2. 13 seconds is a permanent part of the Buffalo psyche, like wide right. Your team in the new LAC. All the preseason hype with none of the postseason accolades to go with it.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 03:51 PM 09-16-2023
AFC East Champion Rings?

:-)
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 03:59 PM 09-16-2023
Well well well…

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...turn-touchdown
[Reply]
FlaChief58 04:14 PM 09-16-2023
Well well well…

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...turn-touchdown
Fined for something that wasn't called on the field. Oh well, the bills still took the L, and that's all that matters
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:17 PM 09-16-2023
Only 4 total losses in their last 22 regular season games…. but they’re spiraling. Lol you guys crack me up.
The Chiefs went through a bad spell in 2021, but they figured their shit out in a few games. The difference is our QB knew how to take coaching and improve and fix his mistakes. It remains to be seen if Allen will ever be able to do that.

Until that takes place, though, you're a flawed team. Maybe you'll make the playoffs, maybe you won't. If you do, it looks like another loss in the wild card or divisional rounds. That will change if Josh proves he's not a complete fucking dunce and a gutless loser.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:20 PM 09-16-2023
Do AFC East division champ rings count!?
The Chiefs have won their division seven straight years.

Even your attempt to highlight your regular season accomplishments… absent of course of any postseason successes… fails.

[Reply]
JustDíqLix 06:30 PM 09-16-2023
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
The Chiefs went through a bad spell in 2021, but they figured their shit out in a few games. The difference is our QB knew how to take coaching and improve and fix his mistakes. It remains to be seen if Allen will ever be able to do that.

Until that takes place, though, you're a flawed team. Maybe you'll make the playoffs, maybe you won't. If you do, it looks like another loss in the wild card or divisional rounds. That will change if Josh proves he's not a complete ****ing dunce and a gutless loser.
This is hilariously ridiculous.

They went from 13-3 last year and in 1st place in the AFC until it was stolen from us, to…. barely making the playoffs if at all?

hahahahaha.

yeah, ok
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 06:33 PM 09-16-2023
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
The Chiefs have won their division seven straight years.

Even your attempt to highlight your regular season accomplishments… absent of course of any postseason successes… fails.

That is pretty badass (seven straight), but come on, your division is cream puff. The Chargers, Raiders and Donkeys have been in obscurity for a decade plus.

The Bills meanwhile play in the division as the greatest coach of all time, 7 time Super Bowl Patriots, best defense in the league (Jets) and a top 5 offense in the Dolphins.

Bills play in a slugfest division. KC wouldn’t have won 7 straight in this division.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 06:49 PM 09-16-2023
That is pretty badass (seven straight), but come on, your division is cream puff. The Chargers, Raiders and Donkeys have been in obscurity for a decade plus.

The Bills meanwhile play in the division as the greatest coach of all time, 7 time Super Bowl Patriots, best defense in the league (Jets) and a top 5 offense in the Dolphins.

Bills play in a slugfest division. KC wouldn’t have won 7 straight in this division.
Your division has been absolutely shit for years.

Patriots have had no offense and their defense is a free win for you because their scheme doesn't matchup.

Jets have been garbage.

Miami has been garbage and last year Tua was hurt.

Chargers have been way better than anyone else in your division.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 07:02 PM 09-16-2023

The Jets have the longest streak of any team in any major sport of not making the playoffs. The Dolphins haven’t won a playoff game in 23 years.

But those are the ‘slugfest’ teams you’re puffing your chest out because of?

50% of your division have been utter failures for the last generation. At least the Bills were a SB laughingstock for 4 years straight.

The AFC East is definitely better than the AFC West this year on the whole. But don’t go talking about the last 7 years because you’ve been at best the king of fucking Siberia for the last 3 once Brady left.
[Reply]
Page 55 of 241
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105155 > Last »
Up