ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 64 of 71
« First < 14546061626364 65666768 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyrann Mathieu: Chiefs fanbase “might be one of the most toxic in all of sports”
Jerm 06:26 PM 10-29-2021

Not a reputation you want to have with one of the most respected and vocal players in the league. https://t.co/4cqkrnxTUI

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) October 29, 2021

I’ll see you all in the fallout shelter…this thing is gonna blow….
[Reply]
tredadda 10:28 AM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by jettio:
Ask any Cardinals fan his many times have they made it to the playoffs compared to Tyrann Matthieu since they let him go.
So you are saying that the Cardinals would have made the playoffs those years if he stayed? If not then your statement is irrelevant as his presence would have made no difference either way.
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 10:36 AM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
The hidden meaning here is that he definitely wants to leave and go play for the Chiefs. And be heroic in the return to the Super Bowl.

FUCK HIM! LET HIM GO THERE, I DONT CARE BECAUSE HES SUPER NAUGHTY!

Also, i think he and Spags like going through drivethrus?

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN!?
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 10:39 AM 11-18-2021
Splitting hairs

[Reply]
jd1020 10:47 AM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by Fansy the Famous Bard:
The hidden meaning here is that he definitely wants to leave and go play for the Chiefs. And be heroic in the return to the Super Bowl.

FUCK HIM! LET HIM GO THERE, I DONT CARE BECAUSE HES SUPER NAUGHTY!

Also, i think he and Spags like going through drivethrus?

WHAT DOES IT ALL MEAN!?
Maybe Spagnuolo is on his way out and Mathieu is catching a ride.

:-)
[Reply]
RunKC 10:48 AM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Honestly, the guy probably has a huge chip on his shoulder. He probably has "small man syndrome". He's had to prove his entire life that a guy his size deserves to be on the field with guys so much bigger, faster, and stronger.
Tyrann has a lot of insecurities in his life which is so bizarre to me. You’re 5’9” and are an all-pro in the biggest sport in America filled with prototypical 6 ft+ tall safeties. You made it Tyrann.

You’d think any man with even the most low self esteem would be cocky if they had the success he’s had in their life. Money, popularity, respect, skill. He’s got it all….and yet he acts so insecure.

It has to be childhood issues bc that’s what it usually is. I’m actually surprised Patrick is so confident and resilient considering his parents divorce. Every adult I know that went through divorced parents has issues. It’s a horrible thing, and yet Patrick seems to not be phased by it. Well at least not on the surface.
[Reply]
jettio 10:56 AM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by tredadda:
So you are saying that the Cardinals would have made the playoffs those years if he stayed? If not then your statement is irrelevant as his presence would have made no difference either way.
Read the post I responded to. Not sure why an All-Pro expecting to be paid market value is such a problem with a certain subset of white folks.
[Reply]
HC_Chief 10:57 AM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Tyrann has a lot of insecurities in his life which is so bizarre to me. You’re 5’9” and are an all-pro in the biggest sport in America filled with prototypical 6 ft+ tall safeties. You made it Tyrann.

You’d think any man with even the most low self esteem would be cocky if they had the success he’s had in their life. Money, popularity, respect, skill. He’s got it all….and yet he acts so insecure.

It has to be childhood issues bc that’s what it usually is. I’m actually surprised Patrick is so confident and resilient considering his parents divorce. Every adult I know that went through divorced parents has issues. It’s a horrible thing, and yet Patrick seems to not be phased by it. Well at least not on the surface.
Yup, +1
Re: PM2, IMO it thanks to his dad.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:03 AM 11-18-2021
Read the post I responded to. Not sure why an All-Pro getting paid market value is such a problem with a certain subset of white folks.
Didn't see that from his post or your response.
[Reply]
jettio 11:10 AM 11-18-2021
Didn't see that from his post or your response.
Ask any Cardinals fan?

Are there any critiques of Tyrann Mathieu from any teammate, coach or team executive?

How is some dumbass "Cardinals fan" some authority on if the player is a good teammate, when a bunch of fans have no idea and are unable to watch the game without some tightwad skinflint, cheapskate worry about the salary cap.

This thread should not be bumped because of Tyrann watching an early game on a Sunday when his game is the Sunday Night game and being impressed with Mac Jones. Mac Jones did make some great throws against the Browns.
[Reply]
jd1020 11:25 AM 11-18-2021
Theres a difference between being worried about a salary cap and acknowledging there is a salary cap and making a 30 year old safety the highest paid at his position isn't a good business decision.
[Reply]
tredadda 11:41 AM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Theres a difference between being worried about a salary cap and acknowledging there is a salary cap and making a 30 year old safety the highest paid at his position isn't a good business decision.
Nope. That's why I think KC let's him walk. It appears like he wants more money/years than KC is willing to give. KC has to start thinking about paying other people like Orlando and Tyreek. Can't keep them all and Mathieu is more expendable than those two.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:22 PM 11-18-2021
Nope. That's why I think KC let's him walk. It appears like he wants more money/years than KC is willing to give. KC has to start thinking about paying other people like Orlando and Tyreek. Can't keep them all and Mathieu is more expendable than those two.
Clark Hunt just said Hiney Badger will be here for 2022 and beyond
[Reply]
jd1020 12:28 PM 11-18-2021
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Clark Hunt just said Hiney Badger will be here for 2022 and beyond
He actually said their plans havent changed since before the season to bring him back. You know, when they were in discussions on an extension and apparently so far apart on a deal that nothing came of the discussions and Mathieu felt the need to lash out on social media about being disrespected by Adams' contract.

Everyone says they want the player back/remain with the team, up until the point where they arent and then it becomes "We wish you the best!"

The door is open for Mathieu to return, but it will be on the Chiefs terms and not his, and it sounds like he wants it to be on his terms.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 04:00 PM 11-18-2021
Ask any Cardinals fan?

Are there any critiques of Tyrann Mathieu from any teammate, coach or team executive?

How is some dumbass "Cardinals fan" some authority on if the player is a good teammate, when a bunch of fans have no idea and are unable to watch the game without some tightwad skinflint, cheapskate worry about the salary cap.

This thread should not be bumped because of Tyrann watching an early game on a Sunday when his game is the Sunday Night game and being impressed with Mac Jones. Mac Jones did make some great throws against the Browns.
Personally, I think it’s notable when a player has now been documented talking **** on the fanbases of the team he plays for on not one but two NFL teams. It’s kind of a rare thing, don’t you think?

Perhaps Clark Hunt and Veach disagree, and if they do — hey, I can’t blame them. Tyrann is one of my favorite players and we don’t win a Super Bowl without them - and if they don’t resign him? Hey - I don’t blame them - as he has now talked **** about his own fans on two different NFL teams and perhaps they feel confident in building a younger secondary with the emergence of Sneed, Fenton and Thornhill.

Unsure what relevance playoff appearances or race has to do with anything that I was saying above.
[Reply]
MTG#10 04:18 PM 11-18-2021
Re-signing this clown at this point would be a huge mistake, and that's without any social media meltdowns. If you disagree you're a buttfucking moron.
[Reply]
Page 64 of 71
« First < 14546061626364 65666768 > Last »
Up