ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 71
« First < 12525859606162 63646566 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyrann Mathieu: Chiefs fanbase “might be one of the most toxic in all of sports”
Jerm 06:26 PM 10-29-2021

Not a reputation you want to have with one of the most respected and vocal players in the league. https://t.co/4cqkrnxTUI

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) October 29, 2021

I’ll see you all in the fallout shelter…this thing is gonna blow….
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:08 AM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by BigBeauford:
I'm sorry, but is he low-key shitting on Mahomes here?
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
I didn't even catch that. But yeah the 'side arm,' comment appears to be directed at Mahomes.

[Reply]

chiefforlife 11:09 AM 11-17-2021
Come on Guys...

He is NOT shitting on his own QB. The one he won a Superbowl with. This team is tight with each other.

He is just pointing out that just because Mac doesnt do some of the things other QBs do, does NOT mean he cant be a good QB.

Tyrann has the under dog mentality for good reason, has always been told he was to small to play in the NFL. Thats one of the things we love about him.

He sees that in Mac. Thats all, giving credit where its due and maybe unexpected. Geez
[Reply]
mabbott 11:26 AM 11-17-2021
The saying "You can't please everyone" fits here. If you want to make something offend you, you can. If you take comments at face value, they say what they say.

Does his play warrant a contract extension, YES. Does he warrant top safety pay, not really. But, he is worth what we can pay him. We are strapped for cap cash and I hope he stays, however, you can't pay everyone what they are worth and stay under the cap. We have several players that will be due a larger contract that need to get paid as well.
[Reply]
ghak99 11:36 AM 11-17-2021
No, the opposite if anything.

The exclamation points are still driving home that 19 year old girl vibe though.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:38 AM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by mabbott:
The saying "You can't please everyone" fits here. If you want to make something offend you, you can. If you take comments at face value, they say what they say.

Does his play warrant a contract extension, YES. Does he warrant top safety pay, not really. But, he is worth what we can pay him. We are strapped for cap cash and I hope he stays, however, you can't pay everyone what they are worth and stay under the cap. We have several players that will be due a larger contract that need to get paid as well.

True. We don't know for sure if it was a shot at Mahomes or not.

Same time I think people here are very naïve if you think every player on the Chiefs, or any NFL team for that matter, gets along. These guys are human just like us. I'm sure they don't like all of their co-workers just like we all probably don't.
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:40 AM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
True. We don't know for sure if it was a shot at Mahomes or not.
No. I'm pretty damn sure. 110% positive.
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:55 AM 11-17-2021
In the context of ripping Chiefs fans and praising a rival team’s QB, sure seems like a possibility.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 11:57 AM 11-17-2021
This is always who this guy was. Ask any Cardinals fan how he was like in the last year. Cryptic tweets, and angry sideline behavior that is fine when winning, and absolutely not fine when not. The thing Cards fans said was that if he feels slighted, in any conceivable way (from the FO, coaches, teammates, fans, etc) then everyone will feel it.

I’m regards to this subject, I don’t think there’s any reason to suspect beef between he and Patrick. But with how he tweets (cryptically) there’s usually room to wonder where he's at with things. I’m happy he's been here, he’s a great player and delivered us a Super Bowl - but I won't mind seeing him go elsewhere.
[Reply]
morphius 11:59 AM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Not in my opinion, no.

He's saying that because he can't do what Mahomes can or run like Lamar Jackson people weren't giving him enough credit. That's not knocking those guys. He's simply saying that Mac Jones is a baller QB without those abilities.

Not quite sure I agree with that, yet. Looking at his QBR rating, he's 2% better than average on the year.
That is exactly how I take the comment. Though sticking up for a non LSU/non Chiefs/non person you've ever played against that we don't even play this year makes me question, "why do you care if they don't like him?". But it could be one of those, "can't you all see the media is stupid", kind of things as well.
[Reply]
mabbott 12:05 PM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
No. I'm pretty damn sure. 110% positive.
Anyone that is saying they are 110% positive is already wrong about 10%
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:14 PM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:
This is always who this guy was. Ask any Cardinals fan how he was like in the last year. Cryptic tweets, and angry sideline behavior that is fine when winning, and absolutely not fine when not.

Happy he's been here, but I won't mind seeing him go elsewhere.
Exactly.

Time to move on. Probably best for both parties.
[Reply]
Spott 12:22 PM 11-17-2021
Social media is toxic.
[Reply]
Skyy God 01:09 PM 11-17-2021
Lotta battered wife energy in the re-sigh Honey Badger crowd.
[Reply]
Marcellus 01:16 PM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by jd1020:
Sounds like he wants to play for the Patriots next.... bye?

He finally had his first real good game of the year and it reads like an Alex Smith line. High completions. 198 yards, long of 26. 3 TDs. 0 INTs.

6 of his 10 games grade below average.

Sorry HB, he's still not trendy enough for me.
Good grief you are fucking stupid.
[Reply]
jd1020 01:25 PM 11-17-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Good grief you are fucking stupid.
Which part of what you quoted do you believe is stupid?
[Reply]
Page 62 of 71
« First < 12525859606162 63646566 > Last »
Up