ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 71
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyrann Mathieu: Chiefs fanbase “might be one of the most toxic in all of sports”
Jerm 06:26 PM 10-29-2021

Not a reputation you want to have with one of the most respected and vocal players in the league. https://t.co/4cqkrnxTUI

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) October 29, 2021

I’ll see you all in the fallout shelter…this thing is gonna blow….
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:52 AM 11-01-2021
Damn shame it doesn't seem to be the plan to dump his ass.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 09:54 AM 11-01-2021
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
He's judging the whole fanbase on the actions of a few, by comparison. That reaction never ends well, it's based upon an easily disproven assumption by him, and just overall laziness. It's easier to bitch than it is to compliment, and bitching about stuff is a new norm for many in this world.

He's paid to be on the Chiefs, we're not being paid to be fans, this transaction is one way, all the way. Our expectations of him are rightly justified and our criticisms are based upon decades of failure, we know what a bad team looks like. Instead of talking shit about the fans, he needs to talk to his teammates that are making him look bad by missing assignments, making stupid mistakes and just outright not giving a shit anymore.
:-)
[Reply]
wazu 09:56 AM 11-01-2021
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Damn shame it doesn't seem to be the plan to dump his ass.
Might not have been before this, but it's a safe bet Clark Hunt's first phone call when he saw these comments was to Veach. The Chiefs will tolerate bad play, but when somebody trashes the fans they are trashing a huge part of the Chiefs brand/image. His extension is dead in the water.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:57 AM 11-01-2021
Move on fellas. If Honey Badger gets a pick six tonight you'll all line up to suck his dick.
[Reply]
-King- 09:58 AM 11-01-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
When their name is mentioned it shows on their feed. HB follow Hitchens. These guys aren’t searching for this shit it’s showing up.
Yeah that's not how it works at all. If they're not @'d, then they'd have to either be following that account or search for that shit in order to see it.

There's no way Hitchens could have seen that post unless he was searching his name.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:59 AM 11-01-2021
Originally Posted by wazu:
Might not have been before this, but it's a safe bet Clark Hunt's first phone call when he saw these comments was to Veach. The Chiefs will tolerate bad play, but when somebody trashes the fans they are trashing a huge part of the Chiefs brand/image. His extension is dead in the water.
Fuck that. I'm talking tomorrow by 4 ET
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 10:01 AM 11-01-2021
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
He's judging the whole fanbase on the actions of a few, by comparison. That reaction never ends well, it's based upon an easily disproven assumption by him, and just overall laziness. It's easier to bitch than it is to compliment, and bitching about stuff is a new norm for many in this world.

He's paid to be on the Chiefs, we're not being paid to be fans, this transaction is one way, all the way. Our expectations of him are rightly justified and our criticisms are based upon decades of failure, we know what a bad team looks like. Instead of talking shit about the fans, he needs to talk to his teammates that are making him look bad by missing assignments, making stupid mistakes and just outright not giving a shit anymore.
I think what's equally frustrating is the hypocrisy of it all.

When he says something stupid, he thinks he can say "Hey, I'm a passionate guy and I was frustrated..." and we'll forgive him.

Meanwhile he won't view fan reaction from the exact same perspective.

Like I said - I'm just over these guys. The attitude of the defense is rotten and frankly some of it seems to be frustration born of Pat not bailing their sorry asses out as much. If this team is 5-2 right now (as they should be but/for a couple of uncharacteristic turnovers), the defense isn't taking as many arrows and they're not barking like they are.

They've coasted on Mahomes greatness for so long that they've come to use it as a crutch. Now with him looking a bit mortal of late, they're lashing out. Yeah - definitely done with this group.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:06 AM 11-01-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I think what's equally frustrating is the hypocrisy of it all.

When he says something stupid, he thinks he can say "Hey, I'm a passionate guy and I was frustrated..." and we'll forgive him.

Meanwhile he won't view fan reaction from the exact same perspective.

Like I said - I'm just over these guys. The attitude of the defense is rotten and frankly some of it seems to be frustration born of Pat not bailing their sorry asses out as much. If this team is 5-2 right now (as they should be but/for a couple of uncharacteristic turnovers), the defense isn't taking as many arrows and they're not barking like they are.

They've coasted on Mahomes greatness for so long that they've come to use it as a crutch. Now with him looking a bit mortal of late, they're lashing out. Yeah - definitely done with this group.
Anyone not still on their rookie contract….can get fucked.
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:06 AM 11-01-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Move on fellas. If Honey Badger gets a pick six tonight you'll all line up to suck his dick.
Incorrect.

We'll be cheering for the success of the team. If HB is part of making that happen, great. That IS after all why is he getting compensated as one of the highest paid safeties in the league.

Hope he quits bitching on Twitter and balls out the rest of the year.

And then he can GTFO after this season is over. Regardless of whether we're back in another Super Bowl or out of the playoffs entirely this year.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:09 AM 11-01-2021
Is he wrong? Not really.

Is he a fucking pussy bitch? Absolutely.

Fuck him.

Like The Franchise said, anybody not on a rookie contract can go.
[Reply]
O.city 10:13 AM 11-01-2021
The most maddening part to me is that Chief fans aren't even asking the defense to be great. Hell not even good.

Just be average. Don't suck ass. That's it.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 10:14 AM 11-01-2021
Exactly. As the "leader" of this defense he's spent more time publicly embarrassing his teammates by gesticulating at them for fucking up, then turn around and get all in his feelings when the fans see the same crap and rightfully shit on them for it.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:15 AM 11-01-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
The most maddening part to me is that Chief fans aren't even asking the defense to be great. Hell not even good.

Just be average. Don't suck ass. That's it.
Exactly.

Just don't be TERRIBLE.

And guess what? They're fucking terrible.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 10:16 AM 11-01-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Not all who would cheer the uniform would cheer the man.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:25 AM 11-01-2021
Take it for what it's worth, but Shaun Smith tweeted that there will be a trade between the AFC west and nfc west sometime this afternoon. Which seems to hint that kc is one of the parties. I know, I know... Random sources. But feel like he would have some inside info from kc.
[Reply]
Page 55 of 71
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965 > Last »
Up