ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 71
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyrann Mathieu: Chiefs fanbase “might be one of the most toxic in all of sports”
Jerm 06:26 PM 10-29-2021

Not a reputation you want to have with one of the most respected and vocal players in the league. https://t.co/4cqkrnxTUI

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) October 29, 2021

I’ll see you all in the fallout shelter…this thing is gonna blow….
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 09:09 PM 10-31-2021
I seen he apologised. That's sweet. He can take his apology and stick it up his ass, and then he can swan dive into a wood chipper. Gtfo of KC you worthless piece of shit.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:12 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Imo, there is also a huge difference between;

1) Fans on a website(ala CPlanet.com) talking to each other about the team, saying good/bad shit each week depending on the result of the game

vs

2) Someone getting on twitter and going to a player's page or tagging a player and telling them they suck shit.

While i'm very vocal, negative/positive, about stuff here, i would never go and say anything directly to a player on social media pages. Not because i'm afraid, but because i'm venting here, not trying to insult someone. I would even be nothing but polite to Lin Elliot. Doesn't mean i'm going to tell him he was great either, I was just raised not be rude.

I'm also much less vocal on Twitter because there is a bigger chance for a player to see it.
Here’s the thing…

Mathieu isn’t being tagged in most of this. He’s searching for his name and responding to those people.

And this all started with an article about Veach’s worst moves - Clark, Hitchens or some of the draft picks. Hitchens wasn’t tagged in that…so he either came across it or searched for his name.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:14 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
Imo, there is also a huge difference between;

1) Fans on a website(ala CPlanet.com) talking to each other about the team, saying good/bad shit each week depending on the result of the game

vs

2) Someone getting on twitter and going to a player's page or tagging a player and telling them they suck shit.

While i'm very vocal, negative/positive, about stuff here, i would never go and say anything directly to a player on social media pages. Not because i'm afraid, but because i'm venting here, not trying to insult someone. I would even be nothing but polite to Lin Elliot. Doesn't mean i'm going to tell him he was great either, I was just raised not be rude.

I'm also much less vocal on Twitter because there is a bigger chance for a player to see it.
I don't think anyone on cp is claiming that chiefs fans are toxic. we know that is mostly just a few trolls on Twitter. Are chiefs fans as a whole spoiled and entitled since we won the super bowl? That's a different point and as this season is proven, yes we are. Do players feel that? Of course they do. I just hope that this slump takes us down a few pegs so we can go back to enjoying what we have and not becoming almost bored with our success.
[Reply]
Marcellus 09:18 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Here’s the thing…

Mathieu isn’t being tagged in most of this. He’s searching for his name and responding to those people.

And this all started with an article about Veach’s worst moves - Clark, Hitchens or some of the draft picks. Hitchens wasn’t tagged in that…so he either came across it or searched for his name.
When their name is mentioned it shows on their feed. HB follow Hitchens. These guys aren’t searching for this shit it’s showing up.

Are they overreacting? Maybe. If you were mentioned on Twitter as being a complete loser at your job you might respond too.

You guys act like you know what this shit is like. We fight way more and dirtier over comments about each other on an anonymous message board.

Should they realize they are paid to play a game and roll with it or stay of media? Yea probably. But when they react like humans don’t be surprised because they are.
[Reply]
Easy 6 09:25 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
When their name is mentioned it shows on their feed. HB follow Hitchens. These guys aren’t searching for this shit it’s showing up.

Are they overreacting? Maybe. If you were mentioned on Twitter as being a complete loser at your job you might respond too.

You guys act like you know what this shit is like. We fight way more and dirtier over comments about each other on an anonymous message board.

Should they realize they are paid to play a game and roll with it or stay of media? Yea probably. But when they react like humans don’t be surprised because they are.
But at least according to his contract, isnt Hitchens severely underperforming?

Boltons only been in his old spot for a few weeks, and is already blowing his numbers out of the water... honestly can't wait to see Hitchens gone, he's too soft spoken and overpaid

We have the rich, shy kid captaining our defense
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 09:34 PM 10-31-2021

If I did suck at my job as much as Hitchens does I would expect ppl to talk shit.

Does he really think fans aren't going to comment on how bad he has been w this historically bad defense?
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:37 PM 10-31-2021
I think Hitchens knows that he lost his job and he’s out after this season. He doesn’t give a fuck anymore.
[Reply]
zigbazah 11:12 PM 10-31-2021
Honey Bitcher literally goes looking for the stupidest tweets to get mad at. It's like bro, just stay the **** off Twitter if it bothers you so much. I don't even need an apology for something he posted out of frustration. I'd rather him promise to just stay the hell off social media and get his head right. Same with the others. Just stop posting stupid shit and play better. And if you're satisfied with your ring and don't care anymore, **** off to somewhere else.
[Reply]
JakeF 11:34 PM 10-31-2021

It only shows up on their feed if someone tags their name ie @Marcellus. I don't think it shows up if someone just uses "Marcellus".

Tagging @theirtwittername is totally uncool if you say bad shit about a player.

If you just say TyMathieu, it doesn't show up unless they do a name search for people talking about them. If 'The Franchise' is right and Chiefs players are basically "googling themselves" on Twitter, then they are getting what they ask for. Don't name search yourself unless you are prepared to handle the hostility of the internet.
[Reply]
JakeF 12:12 AM 11-01-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
But at least according to his contract, isnt Hitchens severely underperforming?

Boltons only been in his old spot for a few weeks, and is already blowing his numbers out of the water... honestly can't wait to see Hitchens gone, he's too soft spoken and overpaid

We have the rich, shy kid captaining our defense
Chiefs knew what they were paying for; His numbers in KC are basically the same as in Dallas. He played 100 more total snaps for in KC over 3yrs, versus Dallas over 4yrs. The numbers are very similar, though.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 12:39 AM 11-01-2021
Well if we're going to be toxic, let's not do it half-ass. If you're going to be at the 12-12 game or the 12-26 game; be sure to boo Santa if the opportunity presents itself. If we can be the loudest NFL fans, then we can certainly overtake Philly fans for the most toxic. Don't you love a challenge? :-)
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 07:56 AM 11-01-2021
Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God:
I seen he apologised. That's sweet. He can take his apology and stick it up his ass, and then he can swan dive into a wood chipper. Gtfo of KC you worthless piece of shit.
In his own words. Take it as you will:

https://www.chiefs.com/video/tyrann-...conference-10-
[Reply]
Flying High D 08:31 AM 11-01-2021
Every time he touches his face he’s lying.
[Reply]
gblowfish 09:23 AM 11-01-2021
I don't know about my fandom, but I have eaten at Toxic Tom's before...
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:43 AM 11-01-2021
He's judging the whole fanbase on the actions of a few, by comparison. That reaction never ends well, it's based upon an easily disproven assumption by him, and just overall laziness. It's easier to bitch than it is to compliment, and bitching about stuff is a new norm for many in this world.

He's paid to be on the Chiefs, we're not being paid to be fans, this transaction is one way, all the way. Our expectations of him are rightly justified and our criticisms are based upon decades of failure, we know what a bad team looks like. Instead of talking shit about the fans, he needs to talk to his teammates that are making him look bad by missing assignments, making stupid mistakes and just outright not giving a shit anymore.
[Reply]
Page 54 of 71
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864 > Last »
Up