ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 71
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyrann Mathieu: Chiefs fanbase “might be one of the most toxic in all of sports”
Jerm 06:26 PM 10-29-2021

Not a reputation you want to have with one of the most respected and vocal players in the league. https://t.co/4cqkrnxTUI

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) October 29, 2021

I’ll see you all in the fallout shelter…this thing is gonna blow….
[Reply]
Raiderhater 06:08 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
You are probably right but 40% is really high. Should have been 0.

You are being as sensitive as HB. Next thing you will do is call me a toxic user. Then I will be all offended and have to stalk you on Twitter. :-)

I did say a bare minimum. And, ultimately I agree on two counts: it’s too high based upon the minority being more vocal and throwing perception off and, it’s too high given the specific situation of Mahomes coming into the picture.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:19 PM 10-31-2021
For every business descension HB makes Monday night. Hy-Vee has a buy one get one free chopped ham sandwich.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:22 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
staylor26 & zilla have had so much cum shot on them they have lost their perspective.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Holy shit, this ****ing place.

We're either sucking these guys off or jumping off a bridge. And how dare you be somewhere in the middle.

We can be critical of this team yet realize how fortunate we are. We can blast the shit out of Mathieu and Hitchens for uncalled for behavior while also recognizing our fans have been primadonnas lately.

It's amazing that people are going berzerk and jumping off bridges over a few games after a dominant run, and I'm the one being attack for being overreactionary because I have the audacity to say that we are not the worst team on the planet. But I guess that answer has no place on polarization planet.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 06:27 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Those four guys are the leadership of the squad. As they go, most likely goes the rest of the defense.
You can't be serious. I love mahomes as much as the next guy. But honey Badger and Clark, as much as I want them gone asap, were huge in our past success. They stepped up big time in our super bowl run including a dominant performance against Derrick Henry and an elite Sf run offense. The super bowl run was 100% a team win.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 06:32 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
What's with the winky face at the end?
I think the technical term is emoticon. Some call them smilies for short. They've been a feature here forever, and on the internet even longer. Surprised you never noticed.
[Reply]
ThyKingdomCome15 06:34 PM 10-31-2021
There is no "I" in team. There is a "ME."
[Reply]
Raiderhater 06:44 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
You can't be serious. I love mahomes as much as the next guy. But honey Badger and Clark, as much as I want them gone asap, were huge in our past success. They stepped up big time in our super bowl run including a dominant performance against Derrick Henry and an elite Sf run offense. The super bowl run was 100% a team win.
This counters absolutely nothing that I said.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 07:09 PM 10-31-2021
Again, I have never ever ever said nobody should be accountable. But there is a different between getting pissed off and grabbing pitchforks to burn the entire thing to the ground. There is a line. And it comes off as entitled when fans draw go from zero to absolutely berzerk over the tiniest bit of adversity.

Do our fans really not have even a hint of self awareness that we're pissing off even the good guys on our team?
You compared us to Patriot fans which is way over the top. You’re talking about a fan base notorious for shouting racial slurs at players like it’s still the 1950’s.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:24 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
You compared us to Patriot fans which is way over the top. You’re talking about a fan base notorious for shouting racial slurs at players like it’s still the 1950’s.
Yikes, easy there. Im only talking about the sense of entitlement where we cry to other fan bases about our problems that in the grand scheme of the entire NFL are laughably tiny.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 07:34 PM 10-31-2021
Here's the reality check we need. Mahomes will snap out of this. Good chance Andy Reid snaps out of this, even if it's not this year.

Spags may or may not be the answer. We will find that out the next month or so. If he doesn't, cut him then use next offseason to let another DC shop for groceries.

Most of our expensive problem areas on defense are easy to cut next year. That will take the negative leadership out of the locker room. Bieniemy, I'm sure, will move on to something which brings new blood to the offensive staff. Veach will fast forward building toward the future instead of a rapid super bowl run.

We will eventually snap out of this. And I assure you the extreme negative nancies will be the ones with egg on their face, not the ones currently talking them off the ledge.
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 10-31-2021, 07:38 PM
This message has been deleted by Mahomes_Is_God. Reason: Wrong thread
Easy 6 07:41 PM 10-31-2021
Yikes, easy there. Im only talking about the sense of entitlement where we cry to other fan bases about our problems that in the grand scheme of the entire NFL are laughably tiny.
You could give even the slickest of seasoned politicians a good schooling in the art of doubletalk... its always somebodys fault, yet ultimately no ones fault all at the same time

:-) don't hate you, you're very much a deserving fixture here... just get a kick out of you is all

You missed your calling, go volunteer for some local campaign
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 07:48 PM 10-31-2021
As I said in an earlier, it’s not just about this year. Going back to 2003 we’ve seen teams with dominant offenses go to waste because our defense was historically bad, now we could be potentially wasting Patrick’s prime years. A lot of the early returns on Veach’s drafts are not good not to mention a lot of poor free agency acquisitions. I’m sick of seeing us invest so heavily into a defensive line that gets its shit pushed in week after week.
[Reply]
Bwana 08:48 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15:
There is no "I" in team. There is a "ME."

[Reply]
JakeF 09:03 PM 10-31-2021
Imo, there is also a huge difference between;

1) Fans on a website(ala CPlanet.com) talking to each other about the team, saying good/bad shit each week depending on the result of the game

vs

2) Someone getting on twitter and going to a player's page or tagging a player and telling them they suck shit.

While i'm very vocal, negative/positive, about stuff here, i would never go and say anything directly to a player on social media pages. Not because i'm afraid, but because i'm venting here, not trying to insult someone. I would even be nothing but polite to Lin Elliot. Doesn't mean i'm going to tell him he was great either, I was just raised not be rude.

I'm also much less vocal on Twitter because there is a bigger chance for a player to see it.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:09 PM 10-31-2021
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
You could give even the slickest of seasoned politicians a good schooling in the art of doubletalk... its always somebodys fault, yet ultimately no ones fault all at the same time

:-) don't hate you, you're very much a deserving fixture here... just get a kick out of you is all

You missed your calling, go volunteer for some local campaign
So you agree with him that the race card has anything to do with this discussion? Like, where is that even coming from? We may disagree on many parts of this discussion, but that has nothing to do with anything
[Reply]
Page 53 of 71
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763 > Last »
Up