ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 71
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyrann Mathieu: Chiefs fanbase “might be one of the most toxic in all of sports”
Jerm 06:26 PM 10-29-2021

Not a reputation you want to have with one of the most respected and vocal players in the league. https://t.co/4cqkrnxTUI

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) October 29, 2021

I’ll see you all in the fallout shelter…this thing is gonna blow….
[Reply]
Flying High D 04:41 AM 10-30-2021
Monday nite they will come out and play the fetal position D.
[Reply]
WilliamTheIrish 04:51 AM 10-30-2021
Chiefspants called it weeks ago:

this is 1998 redux. And MNF coming up.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:55 AM 10-30-2021
I'm sure they'll come out Monday and curb stomp the Giants, and Clark will have 3 sacks, and Jones will have 3 sacks, and HB will have two picks, and The Chiefs will beat them 56-0 or some such shit.

You know, show the world what they can do, because they're pissed off.

Problem is, they'll revert to the same entitled bullshit overpaid and ineffective defense next week against a contender again.
[Reply]
oldman 05:04 AM 10-30-2021
To say I'm disappointed that Hitchens and Mathieu feel they have to take to Twitter to air grievances is an understatement. I understand they are human and sometimes we all lash out at perceived mistreatment. But let's get real.

Toxic? Dude, play in Philly. Those fans booed Santa Claus in 1968. While your paycheck is drawn on the Kansas City Chiefs account, it's the fans that provide the money to make sure it doesn't bounce. Not just the fans in the stadium, but the ones watching from home, the kids that wear a Chiefs t-shirt, the guy that sells you your groceries. When you buy a new car, do you expect it to perform, or do you allow it to sit in the driveway on rainy days? We, the fans, expect you to perform.

Taking to Twitter to badmouth the fans isn't going to look good on your resume. Taking to Twitter to whine about your contract isn't helping, either. Actions have consequences and your's have been noted by the media and your potential employers. Your employer expects you to perform. Watching you throw up your hands isn't performance. The only thing an employer will pay you to do is what takes place between those white lines.
[Reply]
oldman 05:11 AM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by Chris Meck:
If I'm in the room with Veach and Reid after the season ends, I'm beating the table for letting any defensive player not on their rookie deal walk.

The attitude change we needed for the SB win has soured and become entitlement.

And when they compile the scouting reports for the draft, any kid who shows an inconsistent motor on tape is off the board.

Defense is as much about 'want to' as it is X's and O's, and right now we're paying $90+ million for a bunch of guys that don't show much 'want to'.
I'm pretty much with you, Chris. However, I don't think you can let everyone not on a rookie deal walk. There are a couple guys (Nnadi, Ward) that do show up that are FAs.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 05:16 AM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by oldman:
I'm pretty much with you, Chris. However, I don't think you can let everyone not on a rookie deal walk. There are a couple guys (Nnadi, Ward) that do show up that are FAs.
Well, yeah, obviously you have to fill a roster.

But I would not re-sign Ward-not because he's bad; he's not. I just don't think CB's are worth paying what they get on the FA market due to the rules being so skewed towards offense.

Nnadi was looking like he might get a significant pay bump. Now, maybe not so much.

at any rate, I'm not seeing much that Saunders or Wharton don't give you just as well.

And some of your cheaper role players are fine to keep around on cheap deals.

Just not 2nd contract pay bumps for fucking anybody.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 05:26 AM 10-30-2021
Badger critical if you are going to run the Spags scheme.

But I bet we move on and if we do, no reason to keep Matthieu at his price point.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 05:42 AM 10-30-2021
I appreciate the past few years of success, and I don't take it for granted. We got a Superbowl win, and I said after it happened that anything else is gravy.

I'm disappointed with how this season has started. The offense is mostly shooting themselves in the foot, and the defense just plain sucks. But I haven't been calling for heads or flipping the fuck out. It's just a game, and these guys have given us a hell of a ride. They'll either figure it out, or get replaced. But that isn't my job.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 05:49 AM 10-30-2021
Honey Badger should be cut. Guy is a loose cannon who has worn out his welcome here. He's selfish as hell and a rental, not a real Chief.

This team had high expectations. Not only are the expectations not being met but the Chiefs are playing like trash and showing little effort.

Of course if a defensive player is on Twitter people are going to talk shit, it's what people do online. That doesn't make Kanasa City Chief fans toxic.

Get him off the ****ing team. Let him go play for Texans.
[Reply]
eastsidedawg 05:51 AM 10-30-2021
wheels coming off love to see it :-)
[Reply]
Flying High D 05:57 AM 10-30-2021
They will be rubbing our noses in it Monday nite. “Fools, we can say what we want on Twitter/Instagram, play like shit and still take your rent money, suckers.” We’re getting played.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 06:02 AM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Honey Badger should be cut. Guy is a loose cannon who has worn out his welcome here. He's selfish as hell and a rental, not a real Chief.

This team had high expectations. Not only are the expectations not being met but the Chiefs are playing like trash and showing little effort.

Of course if a defensive player is on Twitter people are going to talk shit, it's what people do online. That doesn't make Kanasa City Chief fans toxic.

I completely agree. Anyone who thinks what’s going on right now is no big deal is a very naive person. I would at the very least deactivate him and Hitchens for Monday Night.

Andy Reid has completely lost control of this football team and it’s not even up for debate anymore. This is a goddamn joke.
[Reply]
tyreekthefreak 06:05 AM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:

Agree! He's worn out his welcome. Tired of hearing him run his mouth about how he's gonna get paid!!!! Trade his ass to the Jets before the deadline! Maybe get a 7th round pick...
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:07 AM 10-30-2021
Our best hope is that Mahomes and the offense can adjust enough to carry this trash ass defense the way they always have.
[Reply]
Flying High D 06:11 AM 10-30-2021
If the Chiefs roll these clowns out Monday night, it will show the fans what the Chiefs organization think about them.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 71
« First < 101617181920 212223243070 > Last »
Up