ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 71
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyrann Mathieu: Chiefs fanbase “might be one of the most toxic in all of sports”
Jerm 06:26 PM 10-29-2021

Not a reputation you want to have with one of the most respected and vocal players in the league. https://t.co/4cqkrnxTUI

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) October 29, 2021

I’ll see you all in the fallout shelter…this thing is gonna blow….
[Reply]
bdj23 11:38 PM 10-29-2021
I once flew to Denver to see Kyle Orton beat Tim Tebow 7-3 on New Years day. I don't need anyone to tell me I'm a shitty fan.
[Reply]
stevieray 11:44 PM 10-29-2021
It appears not much more needs to be said.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:44 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
No wonder the teams soft, the supposed leaders can't handle Twitter criticism.
Soneone needs to tell them Twitter is not real life. Trolls will say shit to you to set you off, just for their amusement. Let it go for crissakes.
[Reply]
ClevelandBronco 11:49 PM 10-29-2021
Someone should have checked Honey Badger’s Twitter gun for live rounds before letting him loose to wave that shit around until it went off and killed the fanbase.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:51 PM 10-29-2021
Originally Posted by BDj23:
I once flew to Denver to see Kyle Orton beat Tim Tebow 7-3 on New Years day. I don't need anyone to tell me I'm a shitty fan.
Every one of the regulars on here has earned the right to bitch about whatever they want. We KNOW they have been there during the losing seasons, disappointing playoff losses etc. no bandwagon fans in this group.
[Reply]
bringbackmarty 11:56 PM 10-29-2021
at this point hes an undersized slow db who doesn't hit and doesn't get playing for a contract. We're not toxic just fiscally prudent. Go away HB, football is hard and you are too slow.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 12:00 AM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Every one of the regulars on here has earned the right to bitch about whatever they want. We KNOW they have been there during the losing seasons, disappointing playoff losses etc. no bandwagon fans in this group.
There are a lot of bandwagoners who jumped on board to watch the NFLs version of the splash Brothers. The modern version of the greatest show on turf. Doesn't help that these are the fans often representing the voice of fans who've been rooting for this team for decades.
[Reply]
JakeF 12:04 AM 10-30-2021
The Chiefs Defense is the 2nd highest paid in the NFL. The chiefs are paying their safeties more than any other team in the NFL.

Maybe the fans are right to expect more from that side of the ball.

Just sayin'

Chiefs: 70m for offense, 90m for Defense, 23m for Safeties

Chiefs' fans stuck around through a lot of crappy years, too many to be considered fair-weather.
[Reply]
DTVietnam 12:37 AM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by JakeF:
The Chiefs Defense is the 2nd highest paid in the NFL. The chiefs are paying their safeties more than any other team in the NFL.

Maybe the fans are right to expect more from that side of the ball.

Just sayin'

Chiefs: 70m for offense, 90m for Defense, 23m for Safeties

Chiefs' fans stuck around through a lot of crappy years, too many to be considered fair-weather.
I get that but thats on the Chiefs organization for paying them..as fans money should not be our concern. .

These guys got us a Ring so to me all of them are worth every penny. .

Mahomes obviously had alot to do with it but the defense played really well in the post season and Superbowl. .
[Reply]
Mecca 12:38 AM 10-30-2021
Wouldn't be surprised if the Giants beat us after all this.
[Reply]
Flying High D 01:10 AM 10-30-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Hitchens discussing how he has more money than the fans that don't like him..good look there seeing as he's been ass the entire time.
All 4 of these will be broke when their careers are over. Their not smart enough not to shit on the hands that feed you, but they’re smart enough to manage funds? Motherfucker please. More bitches have their greasy greedy paws in their paper than they could ever comprehend. Facts that hunny ass bitch hole
[Reply]
kcxiv 01:24 AM 10-30-2021
Someone needs to make shirts in red that says Toxic Fan. i'd fucking sport one to a game. lol
[Reply]
Redbled 01:27 AM 10-30-2021
On the bright side we should get a couple Comp picks down the road. Likely low unless another team is stupid.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 01:39 AM 10-30-2021
Guess Tyrann doesn’t want that contract after all.
[Reply]
Chris Meck 04:30 AM 10-30-2021
If I'm in the room with Veach and Reid after the season ends, I'm beating the table for letting any defensive player not on their rookie deal walk.

The attitude change we needed for the SB win has soured and become entitlement.

And when they compile the scouting reports for the draft, any kid who shows an inconsistent motor on tape is off the board.

Defense is as much about 'want to' as it is X's and O's, and right now we're paying $90+ million for a bunch of guys that don't show much 'want to'.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 71
« First < 91516171819 202122232969 > Last »
Up