ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 238 of 435
« First < 138188228234235236237238 239240241242248288338 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:00 AM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
When did I ever say the team as a whole was bad? Are you making up shit in your head again? Stop it Stay.
Umm I said this:

Originally Posted by staylor26:
News flash:

Nothing is bad about this football team. Enjoy it while it lasts you miserable cunt.
Then you said this:

Yeah that ben neimann sure is a good player
I never said you said anything. I was making a point about how miserable you have to be to find somebody to bitch about in between games every week when we’re the defending champs and currently 10-1. It’s hilarious to think people like you can’t just sit back and enjoy greatness.

Again, you’re a miserable cunt.
[Reply]
-King- 03:07 AM 12-01-2020
Umm I said this:

Then you said this:

I never said you said anything. I was making a point about how miserable you have to be to find somebody to bitch about in between games every week when we’re the defending champs and currently 10-1. It’s hilarious to think people like you can’t just sit back and enjoy greatness.

Again, you’re a miserable cunt.
I sit back and enjoy it plenty. Enjoyed Tyreek and Mahomes performances and commented on it. And now I'm commenting on frank clark.

I'm not miserable. Thanks for checking though. How are you? How do feel about frank Clark's play?
[Reply]
staylor26 03:14 AM 12-01-2020
I sit back and enjoy it plenty. Enjoyed Tyreek and Mahomes performances and commented on it. And now I'm commenting on frank clark.

I'm not miserable. Thanks for checking though. How are you? How do feel about frank Clark's play?
90% of your posts since the game have been in this thread bitching about Clark...

I am not satisfied with Clark’s play whatsoever, but then again we’re 10-1 and I fully expect him to play his best down the stretch just like last year and make you all look stupid once again. So I really couldn’t care less.
[Reply]
-King- 03:16 AM 12-01-2020
99% of your posts since the game have been in this thread bitching about Clark...
well yeah. There's not much to discuss otherwise. Do you want go back on forth on whether Mahomes will have 45 touchdowns or 50 touchdowns :-)

Originally Posted by :
I am not satisfied with Clark’s play whatsoever, but then again we’re 10-1 and I fully expect him to play his best down the stretch just like last year and make you all look stupid once again.
I don't think him playing up to expectations will make anyone look stupid but if so, then hopefully that happens.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:19 AM 12-01-2020
well yeah. There's not much to discuss otherwise. Do you want go back on forth on whether Mahomes will have 45 touchdowns or 50 touchdowns :-)

I don't think him playing up to expectations will make anyone look stupid but if so, then hopefully that happens.
Of course you don’t...

You said he has the worst contract in the league other than Taysom Hill. If we win another Super Bowl and he has another great playoff/SB performance, you will absolutely look like the buttfucking moron that you are.
[Reply]
JakeF 04:06 AM 12-01-2020
I think Frank Clark is worn out. Taco and Okafor's injury left Kpass and Clark to play almost the whole game. Danna is the only relief. That's bound to catch up to them. It seems to me like Kpass has loss weight too, maybe from some much playing time.

Just a thought.

We should have signed Carlos Dunlap or Yannick Ngakoue or both.
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:18 AM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:

Frank makes plays,
No he doesn't. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:20 AM 12-01-2020
I think the difference in those years were Patrick Mahomes vs. Alex Smith. But that's just me though. :-) I guess in your mind Frank Clark was the difference between us winning the superbowl those years.
Alex Smith wasn't the QB in 2018. Just saying.
[Reply]
Molitoth 07:49 AM 12-01-2020
90% of your posts since the game have been in this thread bitching about Clark...
Imagine bitching about Clark in a thread titled "FRANK CLARK FUCKING SUCKS"...
[Reply]
RunKC 09:12 AM 12-01-2020
Well the guy is winning reps but he’s also being held like a mtoherfucker.

How bout a holding call? Holy shit man pic.twitter.com/3ev3VbtPeU

— Arrowhead Live (@ArrowheadLive) November 29, 2020

Anyone have that other play where Frank and Chris both won and that Tampa OL held them both? :-)
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 10:09 AM 12-01-2020
Look; the reality is that Frank hasn't been very impactful this year and made a lot of big plays. Now, what the reason is for that exactly I don't honestly know. But to say he has 'lived up to his contract' so far this year is simply not the case.

Now, he very well may turn it on down the stretch and ball out in the playoffs. I certainly hope he does. And if he does, all will be forgiven and no one will care about these first 11 games. Especially if the Chiefs win another trophy.

However, for anyone to be in this thread complaining about people bitching too much about Clark, (I will pay homage to the wise Molitoth above) in a thread that is LITERALLY titled "Frank Clark ****ing sucks" . . . . . . I mean, what exactly did you think you were gonna see in here when you clicked on the thread?? :-)
[Reply]
-King- 10:17 AM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Alex Smith wasn't the QB in 2018. Just saying.
I know. And that year we have it to the afc championship.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:28 AM 12-01-2020
Frank Clark is currently tied for 45th in the NFL for sacks with four. Let that sink in for a second. $100 mill = tied 45th in rhe NFL in sacks.

Oh but don't worry he is going to turn it up during the playoffs
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:33 AM 12-01-2020
I know. And that year we have it to the afc championship.
And the defense couldn't get off the field, despite having one of the highest sack years ever for the Chiefs.

It really isn't black or white.

No, Frank Clark isn't getting it done, especially with rushing the passer.

But yes, the little things DO matter. Unfortunately, Frank Clark really isn't doing those things either. He did last year down the stretch and it did help.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:38 AM 12-01-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Frank Clark is currently tied for 45th in the NFL for sacks with four. Let that sink in for a second. $100 mill = tied 45th in rhe NFL in sacks.

Oh but don't worry he is going to turn it up during the playoffs
Again, it isn't black or white.

He COULD turn it up during the playoffs. We know he could because he did it last year. The whole defense did.

There's no real reason to doubt they can't do it again unless you're just a doubter by nature, which is of course fine.

But you're right, he's WAY overpaid at this point. It's going to hurt us going forward because his cap hit is just too much considering his performance.
[Reply]
Page 238 of 435
« First < 138188228234235236237238 239240241242248288338 > Last »
Up