ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 236 of 435
« First < 136186226232233234235236 237238239240246286336 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Frank Clark fucking sucks
RealSNR 02:33 PM 09-15-2019
Guy has done NOTHING in two games. Barely any pressures to speak of against trash OTs.

Yeah, I'm in bitchy gameday mode. Don't care. I'm tired of paying out the ass for defensive players who don't make plays.

At least Justin Houston could dominate against bad teams after we paid him.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 09:21 PM 11-30-2020
When is the last time Frank had a sack that wasn't a coverage sack?
[Reply]
jerryaldini 09:29 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Everybody on this team runs backwards. Literally everybody.

It's an organizational issue.
Reminds me of electric football. Maybe an equipment issue
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 09:34 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Kelce does it all the time. Damien Williams was doing it. They all do it.

And they won a Super Bowl against the best defense in football doing it.

I think we can put that whine to bed now.
And if you can't see the difference you need to go see an optometrist.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:38 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Roundup:
And if you can't see the difference you need to go see an optometrist.

they do it every game. They did it against the Bucs yesterday.

They won Super Bowl LIV doing it. Quit yer whining.
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:39 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
When is the last time Frank had a sack that wasn't a coverage sack?
I've looked everywhere and I can't find any site that separates out "coverage sacks." You are welcome to go back and look through every game at every Frank Clark sack and tally it up yourself. Otherwise, quit asking that stupid question.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 10:24 PM 11-30-2020
they do it every game. They did it against the Bucs yesterday.

They won Super Bowl LIV doing it. Quit yer whining.
:-) some have the ability but one does not. Is that clear enough?

[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 10:28 PM 11-30-2020
I've looked everywhere and I can't find any site that separates out "coverage sacks." You are welcome to go back and look through every game at every Frank Clark sack and tally it up yourself. Otherwise, quit asking that stupid question.
Sorry Megatard
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:41 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Sorry Megatard
That's it? That's not even funny, much less interesting or creative.

Maybe that's an insight to why you asked that question in the first place . . .:-)
[Reply]
Megatron96 10:44 PM 11-30-2020
:-) some have the ability but one does not. Is that clear enough?

But DRob has done "it" successfully. Many times. many of them are in Mahomes/Chiefs highlights reels.

Did you not see those, or did you just selectively forget them?
[Reply]
-King- 11:30 PM 11-30-2020
But DRob has done "it" successfully. Many times. many of them are in Mahomes/Chiefs highlights reels.

Did you not see those, or did you just selectively forget them?
When are the many Robinson done it successfully? He's the worst after catch receiver we have.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:31 PM 11-30-2020
The others have the speed to be able to do that and recover Robinson does not have that speed.

Actually, no they don't.

All of them lose yardage occasionally and all of them gain yardage occasionally. Even Tyreek Hill gets caught backing up and loses yards once in a while.

That being said, that's not even the point. It really doesn't matter if Robinson doesn't have the ability or not. It has to be COACHED out of him.

And as you can see from the fact that they ALL do it, Andy Reid has no intention of coaching them to do anything else.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:32 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by -King-:
When are the many Robinson done it successfully? He's the worst after catch receiver we have.
Robinson just had one last week.
[Reply]
RealSNR 11:32 PM 11-30-2020
Dude, you're either choosing to not acknowledge the point or you're actually not seeing it.

When you get a $100 million contract as a pass rusher, the expectation is that you disrupt some shit to benefit the defense. A coverage sack is cleaning up the brilliant work done by the secondary. Yes, the best pass rushers still get coverage sacks, and getting the coverage sack is better than just letting the QB sit back there for 20 seconds until something finally busts open. But if that's ALL you ever get as an edge rusher, you're not elite. You're not worth the $100 million contract. Hell, you're probably not worth half of that depending on the other parts of the position you either do well or don't do well.

Or, if I may put it differently... a guy who only gets coverage sacks is like an Alex Smith when it comes to rushing the passer. If you've got good "protection" and your secondary is giving you time then you can usually make the play. But if you can't from time to time beat your blocker and actually DISRUPT THE DAMN PLAY instead of waiting for it to just slowly collapse thanks to excellent coverage, then all you're doing is managing the pass rush... taking what you're given instead of being the catalyst for the rest of the defense to have success.

Frank Clark hasn't been a catalyst for this defense's success very often this year. If at all. If I'm being generous, he's been an Alex Smith as a pass rusher. If I'm being truthful, he just fucking sucks.
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:46 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Actually, no they don't.

All of them lose yardage occasionally and all of them gain yardage occasionally. Even Tyreek Hill gets caught backing up and loses yards once in a while.

That being said, that's not even the point. It really doesn't matter if Robinson doesn't have the ability or not. It has to be COACHED out of him.

And as you can see from the fact that they ALL do it, Andy Reid has no intention of coaching them to do anything else.
Andy very clearly.has no problem with it and why would he or anyone else for that matter. We've went to an AFC championship, won a SB, and on our way to a 15-1 season and are the clear favorites to win the SB again because of this offense. Andy don't give a fuck if they potentially lose a yard or 2 trying to get more yards because he knows the reward outweighs the risk and we have Patrick Mahomes as our QB and he will more than likely get a first down the next play. It's not like someone has lost a 1st down because of it.

I didn't know people even cared about this shit. What's it matter if a guy has a 7 yard catch instead of an 8 yard catch because he tried to run around someone?
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:47 PM 11-30-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Dude, you're either choosing to not acknowledge the point or you're actually not seeing it.

When you get a $100 million contract as a pass rusher, the expectation is that you disrupt some shit to benefit the defense. A coverage sack is cleaning up the brilliant work done by the secondary. Yes, the best pass rushers still get coverage sacks, and getting the coverage sack is better than just letting the QB sit back there for 20 seconds until something finally busts open. But if that's ALL you ever get as an edge rusher, you're not elite. You're not worth the $100 million contract. Hell, you're probably not worth half of that depending on the other parts of the position you either do well or don't do well.

Or, if I may put it differently... a guy who only gets coverage sacks is like an Alex Smith when it comes to rushing the passer. If you've got good "protection" and your secondary is giving you time then you can usually make the play. But if you can't from time to time beat your blocker and actually DISRUPT THE DAMN PLAY instead of waiting for it to just slowly collapse thanks to excellent coverage, then all you're doing is managing the pass rush... taking what you're given instead of being the catalyst for the rest of the defense to have success.

Frank Clark hasn't been a catalyst for this defense's success very often this year. If at all. If I'm being generous, he's been an Alex Smith as a pass rusher. If I'm being truthful, he just fucking sucks.
Yeah people claiming he closed out the playoff games with a sack are really stretching to find some kind of contribution he's made. The game was over before he made those sacks.
[Reply]
Page 236 of 435
« First < 136186226232233234235236 237238239240246286336 > Last »
Up