ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 604 of 1207
« First < 104504554594600601602603604 6056066076086146547041104 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Me Boy! What's For Dinner? Thread
Buehler445 08:45 AM 07-15-2015
Since the other one got too big, let's keep the food truck rolling. Whacha got?

Vol 2. http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=285408
[Reply]
cooper barrett 07:34 PM 08-24-2017
I don't know if this can be considered dinner but in my new "baching it" cookbook I have a new entry:

Blow your head off cheese toast!

I grow container chocolate ghost peppers and the first one came off the bush this evening. I needed to find a way to see how F****ing hot it was other than doing it the hard way. i thought intermingling it with something might be a good idea.

My fridge is lean with just some leftover smoked meats and some extra sharp white cheddar slices and some oatmeal bread.

In able to try it out I ring cut the pepper, placed on the heel of the bread a slice of the cheddar and 6 thin slices of pepper and broiled it till the bread was looking kinda burnt. I cut it in half, folded it over and let it cool a bit.

I mixed a cocktail and did 3 hail Mary's and got on my knees and even prayed to the east before taking a bite.

I dug in and the flavor was fantastic, a sweet, rich pepper taste along with a cheddar richness and the oatmeal bread was soft inside and crisp to the tooth. It just melted in my mouth.

Then came the feeling of "oh crap this is going to hurt!!" as the heat came forward after the bread and cheese had passed into my stomach. I felt the loosening of a years of congestion in my sinus cavities, my eyes watered. and then I realized my mouth was numb. My nose started running and my body felt somewhere on the edges of too hot and too cold.

A couple of minutes later I used a Kleenex and took a big gulp of a Vodka tonic and i came to a realization of:

To be continued...
[Reply]
srvy 08:21 PM 08-24-2017
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
I don't know if this can be considered dinner but in my new "baching it" cookbook I have a new entry:

I grow container chocolate ghost peppers and the first one came off the bush this evening. I needed to find a way to see how F****ing hot it was other than doing it the hard way. i thought intermingling it with something might be a good idea.

My fridge is lean with just some leftover smoked meats and some extra sharp white cheddar slices and some oatmeal bread.

In able to try it out I ring cut the pepper, placed on the heel of the bread a slice of the cheddar and 6 thin slices of pepper and broiled it till the bread was looking kinda burnt. I cut it in half, folded it over and let it cool a bit.

I mixed a cocktail and did 3 hail Mary's and got on my knees and even prayed to the east before taking a bite.

I dug in and the flavor was fantastic, a sweet, rich pepper taste along with a cheddar richness and the oatmeal bread was soft inside and crisp to the tooth. It just melted in my mouth.

Then came the feeling of "oh crap this is going to hurt!!" as the heat came forward after the bread and cheese had passed into my stomach. I felt the loosening of a years of congestion in my sinus cavities, my eyes watered. and then I realized my mouth was numb. My nose started running and my body felt somewhere on the edges of too hot and too cold.

A couple of minutes later I used a Kleenex and took a big gulp of a Vodka tonic and i came to a realization of:

To be continued...
Fiction?
[Reply]
cooper barrett 10:26 PM 08-24-2017
Originally Posted by srvy:
Fiction?
I'm not allowed to post or I would show the chocolate beasts....
[Reply]
threebag 03:18 AM 08-25-2017

To be continued...
Penthouse Forums :-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:20 AM 08-25-2017
I'm not allowed to post or I would show the chocolate breasts....
I would prefer these
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:22 AM 08-25-2017
Originally Posted by scho63:
Could you be the missing Laz everyone is looking for? :-)

Zach who disappeared after the election?

I do not think you are a NooB
Don't think Laz or Zach would pull a mult
[Reply]
scho63 09:25 AM 08-25-2017
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Don't think Laz or Zach would pull a mult
Does this guy seem like a mult to you? Something reallllllllyyy odd going on. :-)
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 09:39 AM 08-25-2017
How do y'all define "goulash"?
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:40 AM 08-25-2017
Originally Posted by scho63:
Does this guy seem like a mult to you? Something reallllllllyyy odd going on. :-)
:-) guess I don't pay attention enough to think either way
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:41 AM 08-25-2017
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
How do y'all define "goulash"?
Elbow noodles, tomato sauce, and ground beef
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 09:44 AM 08-25-2017
Elbow noodles, tomato sauce, and ground beef
That's what I figured.

My mom made "goulash" when I was a kid, but it's not that. It was ground beef, diced potato and onion, with a little water or stock. Boiled till the potatoes are done, and starch from the potato thickens the liquid into kind of a sauce. Sometimes she'd add corn.

I was in my 20s before I ever had the noodle/tomato sauce goulash, and it was not what I was expecting when someone said they were making it. Argued with them that whatever they made is good, but it's not goulash.

:-)
[Reply]
ptlyon 09:46 AM 08-25-2017
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
That's what I figured.

My mom made "goulash" when I was a kid, but it's not that. It was ground beef, diced potato and onion, with a little water or stock. Boiled till the potatoes are done, and starch from the potato thickens the liquid into kind of a sauce. Sometimes she'd add corn.

I was in my 20s before I ever had the noodle/tomato sauce goulash, and it was not what I was expecting when someone said they were making it. Argued with them that whatever they made is good, but it's not goulash.

:-)
I guess I forgot onions and peppers.

Can't say I'm an aficionado on goulash, may have had it 5 times in my life.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 09:47 AM 08-25-2017
I guess I forgot onions and peppers.

Can't say I'm an aficionado on goulash, may have had it 5 times in my life.
What you describe is pretty consistent with what I find online. Tomato-based sauce, ground beef, noodles.
[Reply]
HonestChieffan 04:05 PM 08-25-2017
Looks like the crazy has taken this place off the restaurants to try list...http://www.pitch.com/news/article/20...trange-reasons
[Reply]
Buehler445 04:17 PM 08-25-2017
Crazy people be crazy.
[Reply]
Page 604 of 1207
« First < 104504554594600601602603604 6056066076086146547041104 > Last »
Up