ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 95 of 247
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105145195 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Are the Bills overhyped?
RaidersOftheCellar 04:07 PM 09-04-2022
Update: Yes, the Bills were overhyped.

Will the next edition prove to be overhyped too? Stay tuned…
[Reply]
kstater 04:38 PM 11-17-2022
Originally Posted by Mecca:
They wouldn't be playing a game in an indoor stadium this weekend either. 4' of snow will make it impossible to travel for the hundreds of employees

Sent from my SM-S906U1 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 04:41 PM 11-17-2022
My favorite thing said about Bills fans from “Why your team sucks”

“The blue collar workingman cosplay from Bills Mafia will never stop being funny. You work in a debt collection call center, champ. Being behind on the payments for your Silverado doesn’t make you a steelworker like grandpa”
[Reply]
Bearcat 04:51 PM 11-17-2022
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
I'll admit i didn't see your number you posted till after i posted that but again to clarify NFL should be consistent. In hurricane ian they weren't sure and took it down to the last minute and they had ordered evacs.
Hurricane Ian made landfall on Wed 9/28 and I believe into the 29th, and the decision to keep the game in Tampa was made the next day (Thurs the 29th) after having a backup plan in place for Minneapolis.

Unless I'm getting something wrong there, where's the inconsistency? The only difference is they had the benefit of assessing Tampa post-storm, where as they're of course moving the game this weekend based on predictions.
[Reply]
-King- 04:57 PM 11-17-2022
I'll admit i didn't see your number you posted till after i posted that but again to clarify NFL should be consistent. In hurricane ian they weren't sure and took it down to the last minute and they had ordered evacs.
You realize that this is bigger than just the NFL right?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:01 PM 11-17-2022
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
beautiful :-)

No sweet nectar of the end zone?
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 05:43 PM 11-17-2022
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
That’s not even the most annoying thing about Bills fans. I hate when they play that stupid ****ing “Bills make me want to shout song” they play after the Bills win. I associate it with having to endure the Bills winning another AFC title in the 90’s including the game where they beat the shit out of Montana. I hate hearing that ****ing song!
Love that song!

Hey ey ey ey
Hey ey ey ey
Let’s go Buffalo!
Let’s go Buffalo!
The Bills make me wanna shout!
Kick your heels up and shout!
Throw your hands up and SHOUT!
Throw your head back and SHOUT!
C’mon now, the Bills are makin’ it happen now…
Stand up now, c’mon and shout..
Hey ey ey ey!
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 05:46 PM 11-17-2022
No others posted about it here too, if you haven't seen a snow game then you don't watch football. I also posted facts about how Tampa had evac orders for a hurricane but they still played in Tampa.

My overall point was this is fine but the NFL should be consistent. I believe I said that if you re having trouble understanding that then that is your problem.

Can't believe I am doing this but simple google earch pulled this up and look! its the bills playing in snow!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...s/10715045002/

Anything else buddy?

If i were you i would be more worried about your bills dropping November games than arguing with the like of CHIEFSplanet members on a rival forum but it's your life dood.
You said 4 feet of snow on the field.

Not 16 inches.

Prove the 4 feet of snow on the field game.

You can’t.
[Reply]
JustDíqLix 05:47 PM 11-17-2022
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Hurricane Ian made landfall on Wed 9/28 and I believe into the 29th, and the decision to keep the game in Tampa was made the next day (Thurs the 29th) after having a backup plan in place for Minneapolis.

Unless I'm getting something wrong there, where's the inconsistency? The only difference is they had the benefit of assessing Tampa post-storm, where as they're of course moving the game this weekend based on predictions.
You’re right.

I live near Tampa (Clay and I actually live around the corner from each other), and we were all getting ready for a crazy storm but nothing really happened.

They played the game in Tampa because the Hurricane switched paths and barely touched us.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:52 PM 11-17-2022
Originally Posted by Just:13:
Love that song!

Hey ey ey ey
Hey ey ey ey
Let’s go Buffalo!
Let’s go Buffalo!
The Bills make me wanna pout!
Kick your heels up and pout!
Throw your hands up and pout!
Throw your head back and pout!
C’mon now, the Bills are makin stinky fingers now…
Stand up now, c’mon and pout..
Hey ey ey ey!
Fyp
[Reply]
KCBaron 06:38 PM 11-17-2022
I am curious how the Bills are even going to be able to get out of Buffalo to go to Detroit. I mean, won't they almost have to leave like now based on the weather forecast?
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:39 PM 11-17-2022
Originally Posted by Spott:
I had to wear a hoodie this morning when it was in the 50’s. Just a brutal winter here.
I was in jeans and 2 long sleeve shirts over my t shirt. Never took the shirts off, I was cold all day. I hate winter, even in Florida. Can’t wait to move to the Caribbean!
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:44 PM 11-17-2022
You’re right.

I live near Tampa (Clay and I actually live around the corner from each other), and we were all getting ready for a crazy storm but nothing really happened.

They played the game in Tampa because the Hurricane switched paths and barely touched us.
Dude, I’m absolutely not Clay. Wtf??
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 06:45 PM 11-17-2022
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Dude, I’m absolutely not Clay. Wtf??
Welcome Claythan :-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:47 PM 11-17-2022
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Welcome Claythan :-)
FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!
[Reply]
Marcellus 07:05 PM 11-17-2022
You said 4 feet of snow on the field.

Not 16 inches.

Prove the 4 feet of snow on the field game.

You can’t.
His dick is 4” but he thinks that’s a foot so the math adds up.
[Reply]
Page 95 of 247
« First < 45859192939495 96979899105145195 > Last »
Up